[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the consequences of commiting suicide? There's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0813.png (239KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0813.png
239KB, 780x438px
What are the consequences of commiting suicide? There's literally no reason for me not to do it.
>>
>>36819262
Your siblings will get your inheritance. Chad and Stacy will make fun of you in private, but will use your dead for attention in Facebook, they will write about how you were their best friend and how depressed they are that you're now gone.
>>
Nothing. Even if there were, why would you be bothered since you won't exist consciously to experience it?
>>
God will punish u
>>
You won't get to witness the beta uprising.
>>
you die? idk. i'm only sticking around to try those sexbots coming out in 2025
>>
>>36819309
this. no conscious experience means nothing, not in the sense of their being an experience of having no senses or thoughts, but as if your thoughts and experiences never existed to begin with.
>>
>>36819262
If you succeed, through a chain of events, your death will effect multiple people in double to triple digits. Life is pretty valuable anon. Sadness or numbness can be overwhelming to the point where suicide seems like an option but it isn't the only one. You have probably lived only a quarter or third of your life so why not ride out the rest of the journey just to see what may come
>>
>>36819262
why commit suicide? Just get some money and fly to Syria to fight with ISIS or something.
>>
File: 1458601084110.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1458601084110.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>36819327
>oh no! I don't want to be punished by an all mighty being that doesn't show its existence except to a few people who wanted to dictate the rules of society! I better believe those people!
>>
File: pepe meme farmer.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pepe meme farmer.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
If you become anhero you would have memed your final meme. Could you really say goodbye to your empire?
>>
>>36819390
but you would be there to see the effect. Suicide is only invalid if you have dependents like children. It's okay to commit suicide with a d bet because companies can suck their fucking asses and go fucking bankrupt those greedy pieces of shit.
And while you're right, some people just never mature and become cynical racist assholes so it would be better if they killed themselves either way.
>>
>>36819290
>Chad and Stacy will make fun of you in private, but will use your dead for attention in Facebook, they will write about how you were their best friend and how depressed they are that you're now gone.
God, I hate them so much.
This was one of the more stupid and decisive factors which kept me from killing myself and now I'm practically committed to seeing this shitty existence through.
>>
>>36819397

People who want to become soldiers become soldiers. That's kinda how human brains work.
>>
>>36819262

I hate my parents and family, so I don't care how they feel about it. I have no positive experiences and nothing to look forward to doing in life. I'm utterly incapable of succeeding at anything. I don't know about you OP, but the only reason I don't commit suicide is fear of death. It's just an instinctual aversion to pain and dying. I'll probably just continue to suffer until I die of natural causes.
>>
>>36819511
>spending 23 hours a day wallowing in your own filth, talking to the kind of people they would've sent to Australia

Yeah you sure showed them
>>
>>36819262
For you personally, none. For others, well that depends on how loved you are.
>>
>>36819472
I don't really look at the debt of a person being a factor in the remnants of a suicide victim. Everybody here has a purpose of some sort whether or not it's a positive experience for them. Most successful suicides are spur of the moment decisions opposed to a planned attempt. That being said there is still something perhaps in our basic nature to survive that keeps us from killing ourself even if we see reasons why we should and how we can. Maybe it's the fear of death or the curiosity of what we can become later.
>>
>>36819614
decisive was too strong a word, my (actual) autism makes me forget sometimes that not everyone understands words with the same loaded connotation I have assigned them privately
"showing" Chad and Stacy anything hasn't been a priority of mine in decades; I'm not Don Quixote.
keeping my name out of their mouths and not letting them use me as a prop yet again has value to me
>>
>>36819290
>>36819511
My bitch aunt will do exactly this, if i kill myself. She completely hates me and always said her son is better than me. But i know that if i kill myself, she will create a RIP post and plaster my face all over Facebook, just to give me that one final stab. Now i have to pray she suffers a stroke or something, so i can go in peace.
>>
>>36819290
>>36819511
>>36819700
the best part about suicide (aside from not feeling pain anymore) is you get to write a suicide note. I would personally write and blame everyone I hate in my suicide note
>>
>>36819262
People will see your dead dick.
And you pee and poop your pants.

They will tlak about your out of shape dead body.
Bugs will get in your corpse.

Etc etc.

But im still doing it
>>
>>36819290
>>36819327
>>36819341
>>36819390
>>36819608
Dumb ass abstract unfactual meme reasons.

My post is thr only thing gaurenteed nomatter who you are
>>
>>36819262
There are no consequences that affect you because you'll be dead. Any inconveniences that happen after your passing don't matter to you because they have no affect on you.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.