[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you guys ever been to jail? How was it? I was in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1470357821231s.jpg (5KB, 250x210px) Image search: [Google]
1470357821231s.jpg
5KB, 250x210px
Have any of you guys ever been to jail? How was it?

I was in jail last night. It was a lot better than I expected but still terrible
>>
i was arrested once and the holding cell i got put in had someones toe nails on the floor
>>
>>36817422
i got thrown in the drunk tank for breaking a store window thats it
>>
>>36817422
I was there for 6 months its not bad if you get used to it but i wanted to kill myself at first once you learn jail culture and get used to it its not bad but if you knew you were going to be there for years or life then it would be bad . Ohand its better if you are geting comersary money.
>>
>>36817422
11 convictions not a single offer for probation.

Been to Harris County 5 times. Its boring and the nigs are annoying; they never shut up.
>>
I've been arrested for vandalism and reckless driving. They just took all my weapons away, took some of my cash, and I was back on the streets of Liberty city almost instantly
>>
Yeah. Drunk in public at like 1 am. They grilled me u til 3 am, threw me in a cell with a plastic mat on a metal cot then let me out at 7
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.