[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>be me >have oneitis >get some shit for talking to her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1494068870760.png (102KB, 1703x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1494068870760.png
102KB, 1703x1505px
>be me
>have oneitis
>get some shit for talking to her because I'm a loser but for some reason she sticks around
>lately she's been telling me about her life problems and all that gossip shit nobody wants to hear, but I did my best not to show my power level
>this keeps going for a while
>out of the blue she asks what I'm doing etc and then she shows me a picture of how she's done her nails and shit
>she always seems to lower her shields when talking to me about stuff
Does she think I'm gay lads?
>>
Rape her lad
>>
(Friend zone level 9000 pic here)
>>
>>36817337
You're entering orbit.
Oriiiginal.
>>
>>36817337
do you want to be stuck in the platonic abyss?
just express your feelings for her honestly
if she rejects you, move on or try to be friends

it's too much torture to orbit a girl who will give you attention but not affection.
feels like cum edging

good luck lad
>>
>>36817374
>>36817419
Am I really orbiting her, though? I never bought her shit or anything...tried not to seem like a thirsty beta.
>>
>>36817337
Ask if she wants to come over for a movie. Or take her out.

After you ask a girl out on a date, their response will tell you
>>
>>36817453
Yes famalamaladingdong, just tell her your feelings now or cut contact before it is too late
>>
>>36817603
Great advice. If you put it off and never do anything, even if she does love you she'll never make a move.
>>
>>36817603
"Too late?"

Original oregano from the hills of Oregon
>>
File: chromozoned.png (562KB, 978x746px)
chromozoned.png
562KB, 978x746px
>>36817368
I have a meme for such occasions
Be Prepared
>>
File: 1491415444604.png (210KB, 581x581px) Image search: [Google]
1491415444604.png
210KB, 581x581px
>>36818041
Chads are taking our qt downies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.