[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad wants me to find a summer job What are some jobs that

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1480590506273.jpg (203KB, 1134x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1480590506273.jpg
203KB, 1134x1001px
>dad wants me to find a summer job
What are some jobs that don't require human interaction and aren't stressful?
>>
Lawncare
>>
Amazon flex
>>
>>36816154
Same here fellow robot. Need some suggestions as well.
>>
>>36816154
Blow job Technician
>>
>>36816167
I live in a big city with no lawns
>>36816169
Not sure that exists in my country

been thinking about night security or some shit like that but I don't know if it's worth it
>>
>>36816154
>What are some jobs that don't require human interaction and aren't stressful?

There are a few jobs like this, but you'll never get them unless you have connections.
>>
>>36816154
Just hide in the park all day.
That's what I did when my parents told me to get a job.
>>
>>36816189
Like what for example?
>>36816195
He's going to notice that I'm not getting paid
>>
>>36816154

Grow up. You're not gonna get anywhere like that.
>>
>>36816206
>Like what for example?

I knew someone who worked night shift at a hotel, and the way he talked about it, it was usually a very "boring" job with a lot of dead time.

I work as a library page, shelving books and tidying the collection. It's not very stressful but it's more of a workout than I expected, although I'm probably just fat. People always ask me to help them with the computers or something, but I just tell them to get someone else to do it because it's not my job to help them. That's the extent of the social interaction.

In both cases we only got in due to connections and consider ourselves extremely lucky to get them.
>>
>>36816306
I'm not asking for much; just a job where I don't have to talk to people all the time.
I don't give a fuck about the pay. It's just a summer job.
>You're not gonna get anywhere
I have no ambition, I just want people to live me alone
>>
>>36816371
a horse masturbator.
>>
>>36816154
Do you browse /fit/?
>>
>>36816206
>>36816369

There's also data entry which I've had family members do. It doesn't sound difficult to get in, but I dunno if it's really what you're looking for. Depending on how autist you are with details it can be stress-free, but they act really shitty to you if you make mistakes.
>>
>>36816369
That sounds pretty comfy. I'll ask around in my family but I don't think I have the connections
>>36816397
No, why?
>>
there is no such thing as a "summer job". old people dont fucking realise that you cant just get a part time job easily like it was when they were young, you have to apply to hundreds of jobs online which you have a very low chance of getting even if you have amazing qualifications
>>
>>36816523

It's really easy to get into a fast food job unless you deliberately fuck it up. However they're literally the worst wagecuck jobs to get, so try not to bother.
>>
File: 1739421 - Pepe Smug_Frog meme.jpg (238KB, 1388x1044px) Image search: [Google]
1739421 - Pepe Smug_Frog meme.jpg
238KB, 1388x1044px
>>36816154
Come suck my NEET cock I'll pay you below minimum wage faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.