[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone else "beta bucks?" >23, white, 6'1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

File: o-GURBAKSH-CHAHAL.jpg (391KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-GURBAKSH-CHAHAL.jpg
391KB, 2000x1000px
Is anyone else "beta bucks?"

>23, white, 6'1 180lb
>manage a website for a medium-sized company
>own a recently remodeled 3br house on a big lot
>paid down 20% of student loan balance last year, have $14k in savings still
>sit in house alone all day on PC wondering why women still won't gf
>>
>>36816136
i'll be your gf(male) if you pay for my neetlife
>>
>>36816170
I'm not attracted to traps/men but I appreciate the offer
>>
My ex is like you, only older, richer, and a lot shorter.

He's also kind, a great person and a good partner, and really good in bed. I loved him for who he is once I got to know him.

But he truly comes off as boring and bland as fuck. I got to know him by accident. If he'd had to attract me with his personality, nothing would ever have happened between us. I think you may have a similar problem.
>>
Similar situation.
Got a nice place in downtown Chicago, decent cars and clothes.
But I'm also a 20 year old Mexican mechanic so that may not be ideal
>>
>>36816230
What could be exciting and not bland in this gay society we live in. You just want some edgey fag that breaks laws or rules is that whats not bland to you?
>>
>>36816473
Nothing like that. He just lacks charisma and certain social skills.
>>
>get AISH money (Alberta Insurance for the Severely handicapped)
> $1588 leaf dollars a month
>dental, prescription drugs, and a few other benefits are covered
>full time studies are covered too
>if I start working I will still be able to receive some money
>tfw get all of this because I had a bad chemical reaction when taking an antidepressant
I'm 100% certain this was just a bribe from the psychiatrist to keep my mouth shut since I was warning her the pills were making my problem worse but she didn't listen and kept telling to take the jewpill.
>>
You're doing better (or even worse) than me
>finishing uni, got a job
>a solid car, and a good amount of savings
>above average height, ok looking
>KV at 21
i don't know if i'm winning or losing at life, sometimes i feel my parents are proud of me but on the other hand i feel they want grandchildren
>>
>>36816230
So you were hoping for a Chad, basically.
>>
>>36817555
You tell me, I have no idea. What counts as a Chad varies so much depending on who you ask (and what allows robots to claim all women only ever want Chads).

I'm very attracted to intelligence, so I like nerd guys. But, I also expect good personal hygiene, and I really love social and emotional intelligence. Those are some pretty restrictive standards, and I'm aware I'm setting the bar high. I'm less demanding when it comes to money or the characteristics most commonly associated with Chad such as looks, confidence when talking to women, status, popularity and style.
>>
>>36816136
Nah im the opposite. Alpha fux.

Never worked (out) a day in my life.
Quit school at 15.
Been drinking and smoking weed since 14.
Had my EXs provide for me while i sat at home and got drunk/high and fucked about on pc until they got home and we fucked.

Must suck to be beta faggot slave like you.
>>
Beta broke here. Give money plos
>>
>>36817857
>nerd guys
>social and emotional intelligence
Choose one.

If you're posting on r9k, I assume you're setting a bar much higher than your level.
>>
>>36817978
>Had my EXs provide for me
>Exes
>Had

I'm curious what sort of alpha life you're living now. lol
>>
>>36818128
Always nice to make manlet slaves peanut butter jelly.

Thanks for the ego bump.
>>
>>36818096
>Choose one.
I understand it will probably come to this. Although I have met many nerds with plenty of social and emotional intelligence.

>I assume you're setting a bar much higher than your level.
I'm a nerd and I'm reasonably socially and emotionally intelligent. So maybe it's not that unreasonable?
>>
Im the same as you, except poor.

cant even pay rent, any chance you want to make my month and give me rent? 300? i only need 250, but id like to use 50 for a taxi to see my senpai, dont drive.
>>
>>36818258
fucking word auto filder, family, f a m i l y.
>>
>>36818155

PARASITE!!!

YOU LIKE THAT???

Parasite, you're a PA-RA-SI-TE, NOTHING MORE!!!

I WPORKED MY ASS OFF ALL MY LIFE, I AM BETTER THAN YOU, AMOEBA PARASITE!!

PARASITE.
>>
>>36818155
Ok Mr. Meat for Brains, You completely ignored the point of my reply but whatever. Have fun fantasizing about something you no longer have with someone who is no longer with you. Enjoy finding a job with your Jr High school education. Good luck passing the drug tests. lol
>>
>>36818258
Get a job and transportation before you move out next time retard
>>
>>36818318
Damn you got me right now.
Almost gave up my life of non stop hedonistic pleasure......almost.
>>36818330
>Virgoo slave cant handle the eternal fact of some people having it better
>Starts insulting the intelligence of his betters
If you truly believe yourself to be smarter than me then why are you so god damn jealous?

Whats the matter, too stupid to live the life you dream about?
>>
>>36818370
Have a job and HAD transportaton till my shitty fucking car broke down and im not paying more than the cars worth to replace the clutch. so im saving for a new one. jesus christ
>>
>>36818409
You moved out too soon
You're still retarded
>>
>>36818375
Oh wow, you really are an idiot! I got a college education and a 91k job. But hey, enjoy that weed. It'll take you places.
>>
>>36818428
I moved out the day i turned 18, im still 18. I couldnt stay at home regardless of age. You know nothing of me nor my backround. Im not even american so everything for me is more expensive. You little rich boy stop talking
>>
>>36818492
I'm poor as shit and don't own a car
Try suicide you failure of a normie
>>
>>36818430
>UR IDIET11!1!1!!1!1!
>I have aaaaall this going for me

Cool. Do tell me more, i am extremely interested in run off the mill good boy slave.
>>
>>36818520
Be gentle he's probably an engineering grad so he has autism
>>
>>36818517
so you dont own a car, and your poor, yet calling me retarded when i have more than you? You foolish boy.
>>
27, 6'3, skelly, NEET
debt free with an ok amount of savings, doesn't set me up for life or anything unfortunately
inherited a pretty big house, live it it alone with doggo who is my only reason to get out of bed
sit in it and dudeweed/shitpost/vidya/read all day
waiting to die
>>
File: ca7.jpg (30KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
ca7.jpg
30KB, 612x491px
>>36816943
>welfare for being severely handicapped
>full time studies are covered too
fucking canada man, no wonder you're a mudslime satty now
>>
>>36818620
Can i move in with you? I can pay you bit of rent out of disability bux.

I can definitely get us bitches if thats what you are after.
Are we growing our own weed? Shroom spores under the bed at least?
>>
>>36817857
>
I'm very attracted to intelligence, so I like nerd guys. But, I also expect good personal hygiene, and I really love social and emotional intelligence.
Translation: I want a Chad with a college degree
>>
>>36816943
>bad chemical reaction
>I was warning her the pills were making my problem worse
What exactly happened to you?

Also i should be getting similar deal except second world so instead of 1588, it will be about 370 maximum.

Fuck it, i will survive and thrive. Deal drugs, fuck bitches and walk around the world like a tramp.
But still what exactly went down with you?
>>
>>36818693
where do you live? are you cool?
I've had fellow manchildren live with me before and it can be kind of fun, definitely not looking for bitches though that's one of the reasons I generally live alone. years of shitty women looking for betabux have turned me into a full blown wizard apprentice and even most robots don't get on that life.
not growing weed but there's a weed store 5 minutes away.
>>
>>36816136
women have jobs now. They don't care about beta bux anymore unless you have enough for them to live like a princess. A 3br house and a prius isn't going to wow them.
>>
>>36816230
Excuse me, but as a woman, what have you got to offer to a man?
>>
>>36818742
>there's a weed store 5 minutes away
Looks like it wasnt meant to be.

Unless you are in Amsterdam there is a fucking ocean separating us.

What happened with the other guys, did you kick them out or something?

Also i meant bitches as in hoes as in just for sex.
>>
>>36816230

And what made him your ex?

Also you say "boring", but what do you consider "exciting"?

I cannot think of any women I know who isn't "boring".
>>
>>36817978
Are you my brother? He has done the same since he was 17 and is now almost 37. I don't know how he does it but he has had a career of getting women to take care of him. He's doing his finest work right now, convinced here to buy him a car and now they are thinking about buying a house instead of renting. He's only worked a few months of the almost 2 years of this relationship.
>>
>decently good face
>white/fit
>highly educated
>more wealth than my fellow millennials will earn throughout the next decade

I would be a Chad if it wasn't for my height.

But I'm not really a beta bux either because I only get attention from stupid and boring women and I couldn't give less of a shit about them.
>>
>>36818861
Im just 23, but I have a theory....

What is your mother like?
Something tells me that growing up with dominant, crazy roastie bitch matriarch fucks the boys up in two different ways.

One type becomes what yall call "beta". Basically lets the mother break them and become good boys, obeying orders/authority and doing what is excepted of them.

And the other type becomes that much more strong willed and authority deifying type of guy (perhaps hateful towards women). Basically a bad boy aka the stuff that makes women tick.

Thats my theory at least anyway.
>>
>>36818783
Is that in any way relevant to the topic? Or are you just so upset about a woman mentioning a man's flaws, that you immediately have to challenge her?

Mind you, I wasn't saying I didn't consider him good enough. I loved him a lot, and still like him and care about him. The entire point of that post was that as wonderful as he was, I might never have found out because meeting new people and making a good impression is not among his strengths.

>>36818825
>And what made him your ex?
We broke up, obviously.
>Also you say "boring", but what do you consider "exciting"?
He's just not very good at conversation. I'm not looking for "exciting". Just, fun to talk to. Interesting. Someone who can make me laugh, who I can laugh together with.
>I cannot think of any women I know who isn't "boring".
You've never hit it off with a woman. That's a shame.
>>
>>36819078
Piss off you stupid whore. You're nothing more than a wet hole to fuck.
>>
>>36819121
Aww, I made you mad! I didn't mean to. What did I say?
>>
>>36818805
California, it's current year and all.
Nah, they just wanted things like careers and relationships and I'm not a great friend for people like that. I'll never make someone feel bad about being worthless but I'm an anchor around the neck of someone trying to improve. I'm still friendly with both of them remarkably, and I haven't really had friends since I was a kid. Most people have no interest in friendships with someone who will never have any impact on the world or even their community.
I never grew up and probably never will. I'm a dx'd sperg so I'd be someone interested in the hoes for sex thing but again, women disgust me as creatures at this point and I do require pls be patience. I could fail to close with a hooker.
>>
>>36819150
>I'm an anchor around the neck of someone trying to improve
I know exactly what you mean. But logically it shouldnt be like this. I mean you wanting to stay :loser: shouldnt affect others and their choices. Feels to me as if in order to move up the social ladder they have to ditch the "dead weight" or whatever. Hypocritical.

>Most people have no interest in friendships with someone who will never have any impact on the world or even their community

You just described my kinda people. I dont have no love for the ones who have to keep doing shit. Just chill out, jesus. We will all die anyway mate. Get drunk or high and just watch the sunset and the stars.

>I never grew up and probably never will.
Growing up in this world means turning your brain off. Good on you.

>women disgust me as creatures at this point
Most men feel the same way. Most of them get tricked by the pussy magic and nurturing side of women. Those who can look past that just use women.
>>
>>36819078
Shut the fuck up you dumb slut and get the fuck ou!
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.