[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me last week >Be studying law >Professor says "Now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: Sweating Pepe.jpg (6KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
Sweating Pepe.jpg
6KB, 192x182px
>Be me last week
>Be studying law
>Professor says "Now we will be writing down everything we do for the next month"
>Ask him "what is everything exactly?"
>"Just blocks of time when you do different things like 5pm-9pm hanging out with friends and everyday things that you do"
>"O-ok, should be easy enough. Thanks for clarifying"
>mfw

How the fuck is this relevant to law and what the fuck do I write down? Can't really write "5pm-3am sitting at computer scrolling 4chan"
>>
Just tell lies, Anon. You're in Law School, this should be easy for you.
>>
>>36815802
Why would you have to do this in college and what does this have to do woth law?
>>
>>36815947
No fucking clue, Probably the government trying to get information on us.
>>
>>36815971
Sounds like some bullshit. I'm sure you can complain to the dean that this invades your privacy and has no educational value.
Did seriously no one complain about this?
>>
>>36815920
this
>>36815802
>10am wake up
>10:15 shower
>10:30-11 eat breakfast
>11-4 Attend lectures
>4-6 eat food with friends
>6-8 watch tv
>8-9 revise the day's notes
>9-10 eat dinner
>10-12 read
>12 go to sleep

There you go, just gave you a free day
Go invent some more
>>
>>36815802
like other anons said, this shit's purpose is clearly making up a lie
do your best
>>
>>36816160
Not to my knowledge, everyone in there is brainwashed besides a couple of autists.

>>36816165
Thanks Anon, you have done me a great service.
>>
>>36816202
Be the hero then and fight the system. You want to be a lawyer. This is a complete invasion of privacy.
>>
File: Steven Hyde.jpg (628KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Steven Hyde.jpg
628KB, 1920x1080px
>>36816232
Will do the next time I'm in class.
>>
>>36815802
It's not. I'm doing law too and he's being a faggot.

Just write some fake bullshit and don't bother.

I'm surprised none of you asked him "why", but I guess they don't teach that in your legal system...
>>
>>36816467
No one else questioned it because they live "normal lives" I guess
>>
>>36816504
How is that even relevant? It doesn't matter what life are you living. This kind of a task is a waste of the student's time.
>>
>>36816564
No clue, just thinking of a way why no one has refused this task yet.
>>
>Professor walks over to Stacy
>mouth watering
>"I'm very interested to read your report later, and if you want some extra credit don't be afraid to ask. i always enjoy reading what students get up to when they're 'alone' ;) "
>"Sir!" anon asks, interrupting the professor and appearing apparently out of nowhere, "what did you mean by the phrase 'everything'?"
>prof:"well I don't know if I used that exact wo-"
>anon:"you did sir" you said, 'write down everything you do' and just now you said that there was extra credit available"
>Stacy rolls her eyes and walks off, the professor gets irritated
>prof;"just write down normal things. Like hanging out with friends and going to parties. You do have a social life right anon?"
>anon:"y-yes, of course..."
>>
>>36816648
Pretty much how it wen't
>>
File: IMG_6002.jpg (67KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6002.jpg
67KB, 600x564px
>>36816717
>wen't
Uhhhhhh
>>
File: Middle Finger.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Middle Finger.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>36816770
Sorry Anon, it won't happen again.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.