[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at the point where I'm considering paying someone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1484062695926.jpg (65KB, 600x662px) Image search: [Google]
1484062695926.jpg
65KB, 600x662px
I'm at the point where I'm considering paying someone to take my virginity, why shouldn't I do it?
>>
no reason why not
all women are whores the ones who take money are just the most honest ones
>>
>>36815671
if you ever apply for a job where you need security clearance, they will strap you to a polygraph machine and one of the questions they will ask may be if you ever used the service of a prostitute
do you want to fail that?
>>
dunno, just pay. for some of us its really the only solution. maybe you like it maybe you dont, after that you can take what ever course is necessary to keep doing it or find other pursuits

>as long as it's legal in your municipality
>>
>>36815718
The only issue I possibly have with this is that I am a regular blood donor, and fucking a sex worker may impact my ability to do so.
>>36815746
100% legal where i live
>>
>granpappy survived WWII by learning to stop his heart on several occasions
>young me thought that was super cool teachmeteachmeTEACHME
>can now obfuscate any polygraph test, hold my breathe longer, and have a neat party trick
>>
It's cheating. Losing your vaginity is NOT just about putting "benis in vagina :DDD". It's about the relationship you had with the person that allowed you to have sex with them.
>>
>>36815908
What if you did have a relationship with a woman who had a vagina incapable of having sex with (too tight) and were basically robbed by the principle of sex since
>>
Should I be worried about anything?
You guys seem like you've fucked a few before
>>
>>36816317
be worried you might get robbed or a incurable disease.
ask for current pictures, time stamp or some pose, that day face picture.. basically something to verify you are speaking and meeting with said person(s) and not some bait and switch
>>
>>36815671
I did it.
don't do it.
You won't have the feeling of a girl desiring you truly and sincerely.
You won't have the feeling of kissing her (obviously you won't kiss a hooker)
You won't get the feeling of victory of being worthy.
Sex goes beyond sticking your dick in pussy, there's a great psycological aspect of it that fucking a hooker won't give you.
After you finish it's just regrets and shame. No one feels pride of fucking a hooker.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.