[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are white boys always entitled psychopathic shits? Each

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: entitledwhiteboy.jpg (105KB, 766x768px) Image search: [Google]
entitledwhiteboy.jpg
105KB, 766x768px
Why are white boys always entitled psychopathic shits?

Each one I meet is defective and autistic in some way.
>>
why do black roasties complain about racism while making racist comments
>>
>>36815613
it's their low nigger iq m8
>>
>>36815485
The guys who racemix are usually bottoms of the barrel tier and are more likely to be ugly and have autism.
>>
why is the roastie having lunch and obviously flirting with other guys when she has a boyfriend?
>>
>>36815613
>>36815641
you can't be racist against whites

and simply pointing out facts
>>
File: 1436442034358.jpg (40KB, 387x624px) Image search: [Google]
1436442034358.jpg
40KB, 387x624px
how pathetic do you have to be to make a fake text conversation to force your argument
>>
>>36815719
>fake
>implying the average white guy isn't this autistic and cringey

lol I guess you pasty faggots really don't have any self awareness
>>
>>36815762

I live in Atlanta where white guys are literally the minority and all the ones I know have gfs. No idea what you are on.
>>
>>36815762
this is literally a fake chat log
>>
>>36815613
>implying a black girl made this
White girls have hopped on the "white boy" train. White women don't think they're white.
>>
>>36815485
Women want white people to "stop"

Men create sex bots

Women : WAIT STOP WE MUST BAN THIS

what do you want women ?

if you think we are entitled psychopathic shits then you should be happy we made something so that we and more men will leave you alone
>>
>>36815762
No, most white men do in fact not text people this way. OP's pic is definitely fake but maybe 10-20% of guys are actually this fucking stupid
>>
>>36815485
No, that's called being a fucking retard, doesn't matter what color his skin is or gender. That's just being straight up retarded.
>>
>>36815485
>Mfw it's brad lightningdick
>>
>>36815700
Stop hiding your racism nigger at least own it.
>>
>>36815485
Seems pretty funny to me idk whats so bad about this.
A nigger would say the same thing only different
Ayo girl you tryna fuck
Ah well fuck you stupid ass hoe
>>
>>36816311
women want to use men as slaves cant risk losing control of slaves with artifical vaginas
>>
>>36815485

white single mothers
>>
>>36815700
>bait
You could get better at making baiterino
>>
File: 5611.png (8KB, 386x354px) Image search: [Google]
5611.png
8KB, 386x354px
>>36815485
Is this fake? It looks so coordinated and cliche

The fucker's name is even "Brad"
>>
>>36815485

It's usually because they are extremely sheltered, they don't really have much social interaction outside of the internet. These kids are the type who treat their parents like shit, treat other people like shit, and then their Mom or Dad will rush to their defense anytime they get called out for it. This kid has probably had no real consequences for anything he has done in life other than his xbox getting taken away and genuinely thinks that this girl owes him sex. It's disturbing, parents need to start beating this shit out of their kids if they act like this, or at the very least they have to stop protecting them.
>>
>>36815485

Such obvious fake bait, saged.

Go home Shareblue!
>>
>>36815696
This
Wtf does "being a decent person" mean anyway???? Fucking whore apparently flirted with guys and had a fucking good times with other male

What kind of cuck let their gf enjoy herself with other male?
>>
>>36815485
Do you think people would do that? Fake phone conversations online?
>>
File: file.png (51KB, 400x710px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
51KB, 400x710px
wtf men are piiiigs
>>
>>36815485
What the H guys?

Why are white men so evil? I'm a femanon and this is a completely legitimate text conversation I had with a black friend this morning.
>>
>>36817777
Wasta quad, bombaclod
>>
>>36815485
I don't understand the whole people a certain gender and a certain race are insert something negative. There's some black men that are huge pieces of shit, there's black women as well, and white men and women. Then some are actually pretty cool. They're just people, there's going to be some good and some bad and everything in between.
>>
>>36816171
I also live in atlanta

This place fuckin sucks 90% of the time
>>
>>36815485
As pathetic a human being as I am, at least I'm not as socially retarded as this guy.
>>
That image is obviously fake. I hate this psyops shit going on. You just know a lot of people aren't smart enough to see through these things.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.