[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Trade some shitty OC with a girl on Deviantart >Probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: sad waluigi.jpg (289KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
sad waluigi.jpg
289KB, 1280x851px
>Trade some shitty OC with a girl on Deviantart
>Probably saw my nationality
>"Hey Anon, are you from Saudi Arabia?!"
>"Yes"
>Gives me her Steam account to play some games together
>Only play F2P games because I'm poor
>Always play TF2 with her.
>Constantly ask me to use the mic and chat with her and that she always have time
>Give an excuse that I can't speak English fluently but in reality I'm just nervous
>Tells me that she really wants 3DS and a new laptop, mentioning this every day
>One day she gave me her Skype.
>Join the conversation on Skype
>She opens the cam, and she's laying there naked with her pussy wide open
>Disconnected from the conversation
>Asks me what's wrong
>Tell her I don't know
>Doesn't answer her call requests
>She gets furious and sent me whole paragraphs on how I'm shitty and how I used her
>She removes me from Steam, Skype, and blocked me on Deviantart

Females are materialistic. But playing with her felt so great, like I actually had a gf.
>>
>>36814679
>Females are materialistic.
oh wow
more at 12
>>
>>36814709
This

All (((american))) women assume Saudis on the Internet are oil babies.
>>
>>36814679
Just get a robot bf
>>
I'm glad I can't relate
>>
>>36814769
As a friend? I wish I find one, otherwise I'm not gay
>>
>>36814760
Which is stupid. They can get tricked easily.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.