[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>are you upset >"I'm past the point of being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: sad robot.jpg (19KB, 300x397px) Image search: [Google]
sad robot.jpg
19KB, 300x397px
>are you upset
>"I'm past the point of being upset"
>are you angry then
>"I'm at a loss, anon"
>i-i love you
>"I love you too, anon"

its not fair i don't want to make my mommy upset but im not ready to do grown up things either. The day's just started and I already feel exhausted and like it's been a bad day
>>
>>36814142
Which of those is you and which is your mother? Stop being a fag in front of your mother. She doesn't like knowing she raised a fag.
>>
>>36814142
What? Is this some kind of incest thread. C-can you tell us some more about your mommy, senpai?
>>
>>36814161
i was the one asking if she was upset
>>
>>36814166
What? no, I was just talking with my mommy and she was a little upset with me I think because I messed up in school and I'm afraid of working and I don't know what to do
>>
>>36814189
You call her your mommy and tell her you love her? How old are you anon. That's really cute. Did you disappoint her?
>>
>>36814204
well no i just went over to her room. I'm 19. thanks for saying that, though!

I'm not sure. I hope not, but I worry that I did. I know she's trying really hard with me and I don't want her to give up and I don't think she will I just don't know what's wrong with me. i don't wanna go to school anymore or start working but I feel guilty about it too
>>
>>36814204
>cute
Sounds faggy desu
>>
>>36814227
I know those Feels but in my case it turned out to be the early warning signs of an anxiety disorder
>>
>>36814227
Go to college. force yourself you have to.
There are autistic brainlets with lower IQs than yours in college. Just do it.
>>
>>36814305
She made me take online college classes and that's what this is about. I got really scared looking at the website and I just did it fast and sloppy so that I could try to leave and forget faster, but I failed one of the classes and it wasn't enough for the financial aid to kick in, and that's why things are bad now and I don't know what to do
>>
>>36814330
Do it again and don't fail.
Don't be scared. It's just the internet. Damn
You have issues.
What could go wrong?
You're so fragile.
>>
File: k on kutie.png (262KB, 591x716px) Image search: [Google]
k on kutie.png
262KB, 591x716px
>>36814401
I'm sorry. I could try again maybe, I don't know if you can just start in the middle of the year, new classes start on monday and I haven't signed up for anything I don't even know if anything's still open. My mom said right after that she's not going to sign me up for classes just to fail, but that was right after she found out, so it might have been just that she was mad. I'm sure I could convince her if I really wanted to, but I'm scared. I always hated school and it was always really bad for me and I don't want to do it anymore, but I don't want my mommy to be upset either. I don't know it just scares me and gives me lots of anxiety. I know I have issues I'm sorry. I'm very fragile I want to be little and protected and safe again
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.