[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here have experience with Christian Mingle and other non-tinder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: christianminglecom_coupons.jpg (135KB, 1920x768px) Image search: [Google]
christianminglecom_coupons.jpg
135KB, 1920x768px
Anyone here have experience with Christian Mingle and other non-tinder online dating services? How did it work out for you, was it more or less successful then tinder for you? How degenerative are the girls there? Would a 19 year old who just finished his first year at uni find any success on it?

>tfw I just want a traditional christian girl to make white babies with
>>
>>36813586
99 percent of the girls on there want the big black cock.
>>
>>36813586
Are you actually Christian? If not I'd try Plenty of Fish or OkCupid instead. They've got plenty of degenerates but it can't possibly be worse than Tinder.
>>
>>36814342
I'm catholic though it doesnt have to be christianmingle if it will limit me.

Why should I use POF or OKC instead? Is it just because they have more users?
>>
>>36814382
Only because I can imagine girls on Christian Mingle would get pissy if you're not actually Christian. Also the fact that the OP image has "coupons" in the filename makes me think it costs money to use, while the other two don't.
>>
Aren't Christians supposed to like not be racist?
>>
File: Fotpzx.jpg (202KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Fotpzx.jpg
202KB, 1600x1200px
>>36814482
>slaughters heathen sand nigger
DEUS VULT
>>
>>36813586
You have to pay to use Christian Mingle. Though that isn't exactly a bad thing. It means that the people on there would be serious.

Anyways I have used a few dating sites and it never really pans out. Mostly because I'm not good at finding things to talk about through texts
>>
>>36814520

The priests at my middle school seminary were sand niggers.

I literally don't get you guys.
>>
>>36814520

Do you realise that only a very tiny percentage of the Catholic Church are white people, right?

First of all, even in Europe, the vast majority of Catholics would be considered non-white by racists.

But outside of Europe, Latinos, Africans and large swaths of Asians make up the biggest chunk of Catholics.

And of all those people, American Catholics are the most heretical by far. Frankly, you could talk and act like Protestants. You have no clue what Catholicism is despite calling yourselves Catholics. You have assimilated all the Protestant beliefs but retain the name and the customs.
>>
>>36814557
Even if I wasn't a "racist" (bullshit term made up by the media in the 60s to shame perfectly reasonable behavior), would you say theres anything "racist" about having preferences? Irl I of course don't talk about any of this alt right shit, and all my normie friends as well aren't attracted to black girls at all.
>>
>>36814654

I wasn't talking about your mating preferences. Just you came off as the kind of dumbass who buys into this "alt-right" nonsense.
>>
>>36814767
>mating preferences
progressive normies do this wtf are you talking about? Also yes i buy into "this alt right nonsense". Can you not read or something you stupid nigger?
>>
>>36814811

Whatever, have fun explaining your hatred to the Creator.
>>
>>36814926
Well since he only accepts people and not dirty nigger monkeys I dont think that will be an issue.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.