[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rose thread. Move along nothing to see here edition AKA it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 13

File: Europe.jpg (63KB, 733x569px) Image search: [Google]
Europe.jpg
63KB, 733x569px
Rose thread.

Move along nothing to see here edition

AKA it's never about Rose edition.
>>
King here. Posting random shit because that's what I do.
>>
File: out of touch.jpg (41KB, 500x534px) Image search: [Google]
out of touch.jpg
41KB, 500x534px
I had more ideas for threads but as always didn't do any of them, game ideas, playing a new character, posting mario levels and my own game levels and other shit but as always decided not worth the effort if I don't post here enough.
>>
File: gtav bike body slam.webm (1MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
gtav bike body slam.webm
1MB, 853x480px
That new board already seems terrible.
>>
File: do it for chloe.jpg (240KB, 1280x914px) Image search: [Google]
do it for chloe.jpg
240KB, 1280x914px
Life is strange is one of my favorite games. I cried like a bitch to this teen drama of a game, I also loved la la land and old musicals, feel free to call me names now.
>>
File: kate cosplay 1.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
kate cosplay 1.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
There once was a man from nantucit. He wondered where the fuck nantucit was and what he was doing with himself. He killed himself. His name was jim. Will you let me post now R9K?
>>
File: hidden life in mario 64.gif (2MB, 450x345px) Image search: [Google]
hidden life in mario 64.gif
2MB, 450x345px
I'll just talk to myself until people get here, then proceed to do the same after they arrive.
>>
File: moving the ps2 logo.jpg (229KB, 656x1097px) Image search: [Google]
moving the ps2 logo.jpg
229KB, 656x1097px
I had an idea to document Kings memoirs, write the life story of the character and a Rose respective history telling the story of these threads from the beginning to now. Every time I looked very little seems to be posted online about Rose threads things like encyclopedia dramatica usually say very little if anything.
>>
Mario 3 is one of my best games but a thread on /v/ after all these years shown me new shit. I had an idea for a thread, anon posts a game they know EVERYTHING about and other anons have to say something about that game to try and show something new to the anon who thought he knew it all.
>>
>>36813676

Because my youtube videos got a ton of views years ago I got asked if I would put adverts on them for money, I said no because I fucking hate adverts during videos so felt I didn't need to be an asshole, I recently found out if I had accepted I had to follow rules, I would have to consider my channel a business video and put out a video a week and always deliver related content, no wonder most youtubers are over saturated cunts, they are forced to rush content even if it isn't good just to get money. Why would youtube demand we see pewdiepie at least once a week. Once a life time is too often.
>>
Did a nuke strike? Where the fuck is everyone? I've been posting for like 30 mins.
>>
File: metroid.png (918KB, 7680x7200px) Image search: [Google]
metroid.png
918KB, 7680x7200px
This week I completed super metroid, castlevania, links awakening, contra and full throttle.
>>
File: 1487772455159.png (89KB, 1832x2062px) Image search: [Google]
1487772455159.png
89KB, 1832x2062px
When I was younger I used to draw full games. Games back then were often 1 screen at a time like prince of persia, I would draw the scene on a full page, go the next screen and draw that, then at the end put them today to make huge real life maps. I still do it some times with old games but most modern games are too real to draw rather than the cartoony graphics of pixels from nintendo, amiga or commador.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.