[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Robots please help how do you properly wash your ass I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1493665291988.png (102KB, 1703x1505px) Image search: [Google]
1493665291988.png
102KB, 1703x1505px
Robots please help how do you properly wash your ass I'm tired of always having stank ass and every google search and youtube video takes it as a joke. Do you use your hand, or washcloth this is completely serious I'm desperate?
>>
either hand or wash cloth is fine. The trick to ass washing is to push your asshole out a little bit like you are trying to lowkey take a shit. this allows you to wash the inside of your asshole.
>>
File: 1483662623963.jpg (564KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1483662623963.jpg
564KB, 1280x1024px
5-10 peices of toilet paper(depends on how dirty you are,even 1 will do )
then you wash your ass for 1-2min
put some semiliquid soap(not the solid soap) on your hand and spread it on the arse with your hand hile the water is still going then dry with some toilet paper
>>
Make sure you wash it multiple times just in case.
>>
You have to take the bar of soap and jam it up there. Use Hot hot water.
>>
>>36813004
Just take a two minute shower. You don't need to get your hair wet, just focus on your ass crack.
>>
>Squat over a bottle of water
>Squeeze bottle, shoot a jet of water up your ass
>Spray poo water all over the shower wall
>Wash ass with washcloth
>>
>>36813004
use flushable wipes when you go to the bathroom

kill 2 shits with one wipe
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.