[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any 30+ year old fembots here? I'm 19 and would

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_3839.jpg (114KB, 1000x746px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3839.jpg
114KB, 1000x746px
Are there any 30+ year old fembots here? I'm 19 and would like to not go down that path so can you please give me some advice?
>>
Just us age 30+ malebots here mostly desu.
>>
>>36812098
Where did you screw up?
>>
File: 1464251632871.png (211KB, 467x348px) Image search: [Google]
1464251632871.png
211KB, 467x348px
>30+ year old fembots
>mfw
>>
>>36812125
I didn't yet. I'm just a kv who is mentally fucked up and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>36812141
Go out and get laid. Better to be a slut than a 30 year old virgin.
>>
>>36812141
>mentally fucked up
elaborate
>>
they're out there. doubt they are here though
>>
My mum has a friend that's a 50 year old female virgin.

>Shes tall
>Shes fat
>Shes finds faults in everyone and everything
>She complains about everything
>Shes career oriented
>Shes cheap
>Shes a ginger
>>
>>36812205
That list is why a guy would as well be a 50 year old virgin.
>>
i want a 30+ fembot to live with

i could do the shopping so you dont have to go through the pain of going outside, you could teach me things about life and since we pay rent together we would have so much more money to use on vidya and alcohol

i am in kajaani, finland. pls pick me up when they let me out of the psych ward
>>
>>36812098
Just date a fine young robot.
>>
>>36812274
>kajaani

A depressing shithole.

t. went to the army there
>>
>>36812170
>Better to be a slut than a 30 year old virgin.

Not really.
>>
>>36812305
A 30 year old virgin girl is a major red flag. It means there is something seriously wrong with you.
>>
>>36812292
kuhmo on paras
>>
>>36812098
fembots aren't real.

I'm fucking sick of these threads, can you fucking trannies please stop shitting up r9k.

it's blatantly obvious no female would ever come here, please, just, fucking, stop.
>>
>>36812319
Not really, maybe she just had relationships when she didn't fuck.
>>
>>36812171
My parents abused me. I have no friends and no life. I'm okay looking, need to lose weight to make face gains and I don't know how to do makeup. I'm socially stunted and probably crazy.
>>
>>36812375
post feet to prove you're female and not just another trap
>>
>>36812098
Don't discount a guy just because you didn't immediately have romantic feelings for him. Those feelings may appear and grow with time, so if a nice guy asks you out, it might be a good idea to give him a chance.

Entering into relationships will make you take a hard look at yourself and notice things you hadn't before - and maybe some you rather wouldn't have noticed. Take this as an opportunity to change yourself to be a better person for your partner and yourself.

In short, just keep an open mind.
>>
>>36812350
Having a relationship where you don't fuck IS a major red flag.
>>
>>36812412
Not really, I don't see why, there are asexual girls, or religious ones.

Just because this society has become sex-centric it doesn't mean everyone strives for meaningless masturbatory sex.
>>
>>36812427
Even if you want sex to be particularly meaningful, any relationship that lasts more than a few months would reach the point where both partners (if they're possessed of healthy sexualities) desire sexual intimacy. So this suggests that her relationships are either short lived or never progress very far.
>>
>>36812427
She had relationships and never had sex in them. But if she gets into a relationship with YOU she will have lots of sex immediately and often. Makes sense.
>>
>>36812473
>Waaaa I want le masturbatory sex

What for?

Reproductive sex should be enough
>>
>>36812473
Lol this. Men can be just as bad as women. Men are the most entitled, selfish creatures that only want everything for themselves. This explains the sick virginity fetish they possess.
>>
>>36812502
Why would you ration or inhibit sex in a committed relationship? It's a pleasurable bonding experience that is shown to improve the health of a relationship.
>>
>>36812502
You're either asexual or in the closet.
>>
>>36812512
Men on the average are not as bad as women. /r9k/ just tends to have many of the trash tier males.
>>
>>36812427
>there are asexual girls, or religious ones.
These are major red flags as well. Stop falling for memes, even sluts are better than asexuals and Christcucks.
>>
>>36812319
Correct. I'm a 35 year old virgin because I'm a traditional Christian

Major red flag to losers and degenerates
>>
>>36812563
How is it only the /r9k/ men? Normie men are pretty shitty too. When it comes down to it, all men just use women for their holes but never truly care for them, meanwhile women are always getting emotionally attached. It's almost as if all men are apathetic.
>>
>>36812590
>Major red flag to losers and degenerates
If by that you mean anyone who's not a traditional Christian, then yes. Do you also refuse to eat shellfish? Most of us don't see the sense in living our lives according to a book of rules set forth in order to promote the health and functionality of millennia-old societies. Strict prohibitions on sexual activity made sense when there was no contraception and an unplanned pregnancy could have disastrous consequences for a community, but not now.
>>
>>36812635
>meanwhile women are always getting emotionally attached
Please, you could just as easily say all women are gold diggers who only use men for their wallets.
>>
>>36812098
I fell for the anime meme.
But t bh I think 2D > 3D so maybe that's the problem.
>>
>fembots
>r9k

pick one. There is max 1 female browsing right now and she is not 30+
>>
How 'bout just come to Boston and be mt cock slut?
>>
>>36812648
Not all of them. Besides, most of them just turn to using men after getting used for their bodies because they see that all men are just ville. Why do you think there is an obsession with virgin women? They don't have baggage and no experience. They aren't smart enough to notice a man's true intentions. It's easier to manipulate them. It's less likely for them to be gold diggers and be trying to "get back" at men because they are pure.
>>
>>36812590
Major red flag to all but the bottom 1% of the population. Only other christcucks would accept you. You didn't mention if you are a guy or a girl but it doesn't matter, you will either die one have to settle for a garbage tier partner.
>>
>>36812205
>50
>fat
Bit late to exercise her then, pity.
Would love to be the personal trainer for a tall ginger over 30.
>>
>>36812672
>Not all of them.
Again, you could make the same argument of the other gender.

>Besides, most of them just turn to using men after getting used for their bodies because they see that all men are just ville.
And here too. Men turn to using women when they see how vile they can be.

>Why do you think there is an obsession with virgin women?
>It's less likely for them to be gold diggers and be trying to "get back" at men because they are pure.
You kind of just made my argument for me here. That's a perfectly good reason to want a virgin woman that doesn't involve manipulation or duplicity at all.
>>
>>36812676
> Only other christcucks would accept you

Oh noes! Only people with a similar mindset would accept me

Seriously, what a stupid comment

Anyone with a brain would know which gender I was considering the title of this post
>>
>>36812637
>>36812319
Wtf, are you female or male? Why are you promoting women to be sluts? That's just disgusting. If you think there's something wrong with a mature virgin women, it's evident you're simply insecure and lack the dedication and discipline to keep your hormones in check. I cannot understand how you would prefer used good over purity because you think it's 'wrong'...?
>>
>>36812672
>virgin
>no baggage

Lel. If a girl is 25+ and a virgin you bet she has some major baggage.
>>
>>36812699
That girl has not abstained from sex because she was saving herself for YOU.
>>
>>36812699
>If you think there's something wrong with a mature virgin women

There is, her libido will be shit. Maybe you are asexual or content with only dutiful vanilla sex, I could not be.
>>
>>36812693
>Men turn to using women when they see how vile they can be.
No, some of them just use them despite them being good, worthy women. But I have never heard of a vile virgin woman, only vile virgin men that are generally desperate to feel as many vaginas as possible. This is how I see the genders. Women are emotional creatures, and therefore easier to manipulate. While men act on impulse. They are not as emotional and most of the time they are driven by their sexual impulses. With this in mind it is obvious that men are worse because they take advantage of women and leave emotional scars on them. It's common for a man to leave a virgin woman but it is uncommon for a virgin woman to leave a man.
>>
>>36812699
Having sex in a committed, long term relationship doesn't make you a slut, whether you're married or not.

>you're simply insecure and lack the dedication and discipline to keep your hormones in check
I really like ice cream, and if I was so inclined I could exercise the dedication and discipline to never eat it until I got married. Except that's stupid, because why would I needlessly deny myself ice cream?

>I cannot understand how you would prefer used good over purity because you think it's 'wrong'...?
I don't think 'purity' is 'wrong' in the way that you think sex before marriage is wrong. That is, I see no moral fault in it. Instead what I see is an adherence to irrational beliefs and a lack of critical thought.
>>
>>36812761
Roastie absolutely detected.
>>
Don't wait for the perfect one, he'll never come. He doesn't exist, everyone has faults. Find a guy that you like and get along with and settle with him.

Don't wait too long to start a family.

Get your life in order. That means exercise, eat healthy, take care of yourself, and find and maintain a job.

Have a few hobbies that you enjoy.

Give your man some space, don't be on him 24/7.

Most importantly, don't let yourself be used by guys for sex and by people for favors/help. Recognize other people's intentions and what you want yourself.
>>
>>36812753
>No, some of them just use them despite them being good, worthy women.
Yes, and some women do the same to good men.

>But I have never heard of a vile virgin woman
How many have you gotten to know?

>Women are emotional creatures, and therefore easier to manipulate. While men act on impulse. They are not as emotional and most of the time they are driven by their sexual impulses. With this in mind it is obvious that men are worse because they take advantage of women and leave emotional scars on them.
There's a grain of truth to this, particularly at a young age, but it's not nearly as black and white as you're painting it. Not all women are delicate little flowers just waiting to be traumatized by the first negative sexual experience they have.

>It's common for a man to leave a virgin woman but it is uncommon for a virgin woman to leave a man.
Again, what on earth are you basing this on?
>>
>>36812778
Are you ready for me to blow your mind? I'm male. And a virgin. And over 30.
>>
>>36812791

The absolutely most important thing a young person should learn and know about is that it doesn't matter what other people think of you. Go out and do what you want and enjoy your life the way you want to. Work at a job you want to, have hobbies that you want and like, don't be afraid and worry what other people think about you whenever you're out in public. The vast, vast majority of people don't care about you at all, you're just another nameless face in the crowd. Don't try to live up to public opinion, live how you want.

I feel like young girls fall into this trap and end up being depressed and stressed trying to live up to imagined standards that people have to live by.
>>
>>36812319
>female being a virgin
>major red flag
I wonder why girls turned to sluts so early.
>>
29 here

I regret not settling earlier
>>
File: 1489971848920.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1489971848920.png
281KB, 535x466px
>>36812808
I don't believe you but
Why the fuck are you defending roasties? If you're a virgin you deserve a virgin female end of a story.
>>
>>36812205

Tall fat ginger? I'd be all over her. But she's probably deluded into thinking she can do better.
>>
>>36812799
I read several articles about virgin women in their 30s that have been left by men and no longer able to create families because their eggs are rotting. They seemed like genuinely good potential wives. This also happened to my sister. You're just too biased on your gender to understand that amidst all the women hate we see on /r9k/, men are far worse.
>>
>>36812832
There just isn't anything that valuable about virginity. I don't want someone who's had a lot of sexual partners, because that calls into question their ability to maintain stable, functional relationships and the value they place on them. But you seem to have this attitude that male sexuality is in some way evil or corrupting on women, and that's not one I share.
The real value of female virginity was, of course, to be sure that any children you fathered with her were your own. We have other ways of ensuring that now, so female virginity is essentially an outdated and overvalued device. The sentiment persists, though, and the belief along with it.
>>
>>36812753
>But I have never heard of a vile virgin woman,

Nah, they exist. There's stories all the time in Asia about older Asian women being extremely bitter at the world, at men, and especially other women for being dateless and kissless. They hate couples and wish them to die.

That kind of thing doesn't exist in the West because women sleep around still anyway and there are a wide variety of guys. If your a fat, ugly whore white woman, no white guy would want to date you but you'd be perfect for a black guy.
>>
>>36812791
>Most importantly, don't let yourself be used by guys for sex and by people for favors/help. Recognize other people's intentions and what you want yourself.
what are some redflags to look out for in ppl? im really bad at reading peoples intentions and i blame it on autism.
>>
>>36812819
Agreed. The Self-improvement meme is bullshit.
>>
>>36812871
Here's a question to ask these women: why did they wait until their 30s to start a family, when one failed relationship could doom them to a life of childlessness? Why is it the men's fault that these relationships didn't work out?
>>
>>36812909

Just date people who are friends of friends. I literally never had a good experience dating a stranger.
>>
>>36812916
>why did they wait until their 30s to start a family
Focused on their career and education.
>Why is it the men's fault that these relationships didn't work out?
Men actually left them for being virgins that wanted to wait for marriage instead of spreading their pure vaginas to them immediately. They didn't get the prize they thought they would get and gave in. Again, just men being obsessed with sex like the crazed animals we are deep down. One of the girls even went through 11+ guys and they all had the same reasons for leaving her.
>>
>>36812909

The only way to really know is to know the person. Some guys just start "relationships" with women just for the sex while having no intentions of doing anything with them. You just have to notice what is happening and to cut them out of your life. Same as with helping people. Some people ask for favors all the time and you have to be able to realize if they genuinely need help or if they're just using you.

>>36812991

Maybe she should have been upfront about herself beforehand. There are plenty of guys that are looking for serious relationships that are willing to wait until marriage. You just need to find people that want the same things you do.
>>
>>36812887
I'll take that, fine dude. Hope you find a decent gal soon whether she's a virgin or not.
>>
>>36812887

Well no, female virginity is also a marker for how stable she is as well. The vast majority of marriages between a woman with only one lifetime partner survive their entire lives while the odds of divorce significantly increase with every added partner.

And the point of virginity isn't that she didn't enjoy herself, the point is that she willingly had sex with another man, which means she cared about another man so much as to have sex with him and they separated. A virgin only knows one man and wouldn't have memories of other men.

That's why I think a relationship between two virgins is special and should be promoted and desired.
>>
>>36812991
>Again, just men being obsessed with sex like the crazed animals we are deep down.
We're all animals deep down; as you may have noticed women retaining their virginities past their 20's is exceedingly rare, which suggests that most of them are plenty interested in sex too. For most of us our sexualities are a significant part of our identities, and before we make a lasting commitment to someone we'd like to know that we're sexually compatible. I can't speak from personal experience, of course, but I believe that people have genuine motivations for their behavior that amount to more than "they're animals with evil desires that should be shamed and repressed."
>>
>>36813074
Human relationships are incredibly complicated and difficult things. Sometimes they fail for no reason other than our own inexperience and naivete. Sometimes people get into a relationship and, precisely because of their lack of experience with them, feel certain that they're "the one" only for them to turn out not to be. All those women getting married as virgins and having long-lasting relationships, either they're just plain lucky, they're fortunate enough to be the type who's an exceedingly good judge of character, or they stick it out in miserable marriages on principle.
>>
>>36812825
Give one reason a girl is a virgin at 30+ that isn't a bad one?
>>
>>36813145

You can place whatever explanation you want, the statistics don't lie. Maybe you're the one with the misunderstanding of human relationships.

>>36813164

She's shy, highly critical of herself, and hasn't met the right guy yet?
>>
>>36812991
She was a frigid prude to 11 men, so what makes you think you as man #12 will suddenly get her to spread her legs?
>>
>>36813174
>the statistics don't lie
They do misrepresent, however.

>Maybe you're the one with the misunderstanding of human relationships.
If you think what I've said is inaccurate then you're grossly oversimplifying them.
>>
>>36813189
>misrepresent

No, that's just your bias showing.

>oversimplifying

No, you're over complicating things.
>>
>>36813013
>plenty of guys willing to wait until marriage
No. There aren't. Those very few that are usually do so for bad reasons, such as being religious or asexual. If a girl wants to wait until marriage, then she is ensuring she will only get the bottom of the barrel men.
>>
>>36813074
I'm really getting sick of this statistic roaming around /r9k/. Just because a study found this correlation between virginity and low divorce rates does not mean that it is guaranteed in every case. There's a lot of factors that play into divorce, and all of these factors were not noted in the study. Married virgin women could still divorce and have failed marriages, and a women with a few sexual partners could also have a successful marriage. A lot of factors need to be considered here. For example Adriana Lima was famously known for waiting until marriage and she got divorced a few years later.
>>
>>36813074
How dare she have had sex with another man! She should have known to save herself for YOU, that stupid slut. She should have known that the man she was with for years would one day leave her.
>>
>>36813188
I don't want her. But I think it's ridiculous to leave a woman for being a virgin and how they are judged so harshly over their sexuality.
>Not a virgin? Nah, must be a slut!
>Virgin? Nah, too much of a prude!
Of course not the same men say this but it's the universal concept surrounding women and their sexuality. Can they ever fucking win?
>>
>>36813230
>How dare she have had sex with another man!

Yes

>She should have known to save herself for YOU, that stupid slut.

Correct

>She should have known that the man she was with for years would one day leave her.

True
>>
>>36813174
If a girl is 30 and has not once met a guy she could have a relationship with, then there is something very wrong with her.
>>
>>36813247
Nobody leaves a woman for being a virgin. She will however be rightfully dumped if they have been dating for months and there is still no sex.
>>
>>36813217
>bottom of the barrel men.
Elaborate? What if they just couldn't find the right girl yet?
>>
>>36812274
>Wanting to live with a 30+ fembot
>Thinking any sane person will let you out of the pysch ward now

Sorry onni
>>
>>36813275

He said being religious is a bad reason for being a virgin. Don't speak with him further.
>>
>>36813275
The same applies to men and women. If by 30 they have not even had one successful relationship and found no one to have sex with there is something off. For women more so, for men it's not necessarily a red flag, just odd.
>>
>>36813273
That's simply encouraging slutty behavior. Months in to have sex? That's ridiculous. They should wait at least two years. And if a man leaves her because she won't have sex with him then it's obvious he only cares about sex and not her.
>>
>>36813289
Being religious is a bad thing period. You will always be cucked by Jesus. She will place the needs of Jesus before yours.
>>
>>36813164
Give one reason a guy is a virgin at 30+ that isn't a bad one?
>>
>>36813298
>two years
I mean it's more than obvious you are a virgin, but how old are you? 15?
>>
>>36813304
He died for her sins but I died for her.
>>
>>36813305
There aren't any. Either he is undesirable or has some reason for not having wanted or bothered.
>>
>>36813305
Never met anyone he/she found attractive.
>>36813311
Seems reasonable to me, but if mutual infatuation took over it'd probably be less.
>>
>>36813311
Two years is perfect. Not a virgin actually. I lost it to my partner after a year together and we broke it off later after she started to change and show her true colors. Now I feel like it was too soon. Just not trying to get in bed with the wrong person again.
>>
>>36812274
How old are you, and why are you in the psych ward? Why is this site not banned in the psych ward?
>>
>>36813332
You have no idea how long two years is do you? That's by far more than enough to know if you are in a serious relationship. And all this time you should not be engaging in fun intimate activities with each other because...? Some bitter virgin neckbeard on a Pakistani cricket forum gets buttmad?

Over a month of no sex in a relationship between two adults is weird.
>>
>>36813357
Is this all because you were taught since childhood that Jesus says sex is bad?
>>
I'm 30 and female. Not sure whether I count as a fembot or not. I've been here since the beginning, but rarely come here anymore. I'm insane, my life is in ruins, and I don't have much hope relationshipwise.
>>
>>36813384
Now who's 15 pal.
Two years flies by when you're mid 20s.
Blink and it's gone.
>>
>>36813406
Literally whats stopping you from fishing for some betas?
>>
>>36813435
Except if you're waiting to have sex. My partner made me wait for 4 months when I was in my mid 20s. It was hell.
>>
>>36813400
Not even religious. But I would prefer to keep my partner count as low as possible and not jump into bed with every partner I get because some manwhore on 4chan said it's bizarre to not have sex MONTHS into a relationship. I'm actually looking for something stable and I want to be married someday. I don't want to fuck around just to have a relationship turn to dust after sharing something as intimate as sex. After a couple of times failing at this stuff that shit will scar you man. The less mistakes, the better.
>>
>>36813435
And if you are in your 20s, you should be in a sexless relationship for two years because...?
>>
>>36813460
FOUR MONTHS???
Okay if you think that's hell it sounds like you are too hormonal and sexual.
>>
>>36813468
You're used goods so you don't deserve a virgin. Might as well go for a whore since you're tainted already.
>>
>>36813490
Are you religious or asexual? You have an unhealthy fear of sex.
>>
>>36813448
Social anxiety, self doubt, self loathing. I've been in a few relationships with betas, and it was lovely, I loved them. But relationships are actually hard as fuck and mental illness makes them that much worse.
>>
>>36813490
Having sex with your partner is an important part of getting to know them and bonding with them, anon. Our entire relationship was retarded because we weren't having sex, and it was 100% pointless. We could have been so much happier for those 4 months.
>>
>>36813512
Neither. I'm just content jerking off until I am assured to be compatible enough with my partner. I'm just learning from my mistakes. How many woman have you slept with? You speak of no sex as if it's cancer.
>>36813504
Never said I deserved a virgin. Preferably a girl that has the same partner count as I do to make things fair.
>>
>>36813559
And I bet you built all those memories just to not end up together anymore, right?
>>
>>36813518
Have you considered therapist? If you liked being in relationships why did you stopped?
>>
>>36813601
I've seen many therapists, for years. I'm much better off for it and I'm very glad I did, but they can't actually cure you you know. I'm still most likely going to be mentally ill for the rest of my life. I can handle it better now. Finding a man who's willing to handle it is a different thing altogether.

>If you liked being in relationships why did you stopped?
Got dumped, obviously. It was never my choice.
>>
>>36813460
That's your personal experience. I could do two more years no problem.

>>36813489
Beats being in a no-sex no-relationship relationship. I might feel differently if I met someone insanely sexually attractive but that hasn't happened yet.
>>
>>36813679
Was it because you're too mentality unstable? You should try meditation. Really helped me get out of my mental rut and improve my life tremendously.
>>
>>36813599
Yup. Not all relationships are going to be for life. Not having sex in the ones that eventually end isn't going to solve that, or even help.
>>
>>36813679
I'm curious what is this "mental illness"?

>got dumped
I'm not trying to victim blame you, but people don't get dumped for no reason.
>>
>>36813689
You're asexual or have a very low sex drive. You are in a tiny minority. Stop assuming everyone is like you. Most people have healthy sex drives.
>>
>>36813773
I have no doubt that the reason why it ended is because you had sex too soon. I would prefer to have no sex in a relationship that ends, instead of having sex in one that will end. Sex is a door to emotional and physical attachment to that person, so without that it will only make the breakup easier. Besides, if you're having sex with multiple partners just to break up afterwards it's a negative characteristic of your personality. This could be a sign of you lacking stability in your life and struggle by rushing into things.
>>
>>36813814
No, I don't quite fit that description.
I'm actually a huge pervert.

I just have self control.
>>
>>36813826
You are a mentally ill asexual Christcuck. Why are you pretending you know anything about relationships?
>>
>>36813874
Were you molested as a child? That would explain your fear of sex.
>>
>>36813766
I have tried meditation, I was taught at a psych ward. I can see some of the benefits, but I don't think it can solve my problems.

I wouldn't say I'm unstable. I get depressive episodes, but I'm not psychotic or anything. It's enough that it can make living with me unbearable.
>>
>>36813888
Nope. Totally normal childhood.
I was actually on track to be a massive normie until late highschool.

Nice digits.
>>
>>36813874
No you're not.
You just think you do because your sex drive is abnormally low.
No one is truly in control of their sexual urges like that unless there was something wrong with them, its pretty much impossible.
>>
Testing this is a test
>>
>>36813882
I was in a serious relationship for three years. You know nothing about relationships if you think waiting 4 months for sex is too long. You just lack control and dignity.
>>
>>36813911
I have an idea. Maybe you're defective and I'm normal.
Maybe I have a healthy degree of control over myself and you don't, or can't envisage it.

Or maybe not. Maybe we're both perfectly healthy fellow /r9k/poster.
>>
File: 1493947421427.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1493947421427.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>36813913
Welcome to 4chan. Olive oil.
>>
No because fembots don't exist retard
>>
>>36813930
>maybe majority of the human population is defective
Sure
>>
>>36813826
All I can say is that you're wrong. There was a lot more to that relationship than I've told you here.

>I would prefer to have no sex in a relationship that ends, instead of having sex in one that will end.
Then isn't it obvious that your advice is useless to me? We have completely different goals. I value relationships that end, and don't necessarily consider them failures.

>Sex is a door to emotional and physical attachment to that person,
I agree with you. Indeed, I said the same thing earlier ITT.

>so without that it will only make the breakup easier.
Sure, breakups are much easier when you haven't become attached. But if you are in the relationship with the purpose of becoming attached, making choices with the end goal of making the exit easy on yourself is just pointless.

>Besides, if you're having sex with multiple partners just to break up afterwards it's a negative characteristic of your personality
If you care to define it so, then it is that in your eyes. You haven't exactly justified the belief, I see no reason to agree with it.
>>
>>36813993
That's a fact though. 90% of people find the big bang theory funny.
If that's not defective I don't know what is.
>>
>>36813777
The one I have an official diagnosis for is MDD. There has been a lot of comorbid shit going on over the years, that they haven't cared to give me separate diagnoses for. I'm aware the breakups were mostly because of me, even though I did not initiate them.
>>
>>36813930
Normal people don't abstain from sex. Only defective ones do. There is literally no reason to not enjoy sex in a relationship. You have no sex drive, you are defective. Or you stay away from sex because Jesus.
>>
>>36814023
Give a source for that claim. And BBT was funny for the first 4 seasons or so. After that it lost its way and went to shit.
>>
>>36814002
It was a failure if it ended. Is the purpose of a relationship not with the intent to spend your life with them and keep it from failing? If it's not then you most likely value sex more than a long term partner.

I'm also not offering you advice. What makes you think this is advice? Your relationship already ended. I'm just explaining to you why I think sex early on in a relationship is degenerate and guarantees it to be doomed for failure.
>>
>>36814087
You are wrong. That's all you need to know. Just like you are wrong and clueless about anything related to relationships.
>>
>>36814083
I'll source my claims when you source yours.
>>
>>36814045
Claiming I have no sex drive is simply not true.
Here's some more information about me.

I don't drink. I really like drinking, but I don't drink.

How is such a thing possible? Because I choose how I behave.
>>
>>36814045
Are you implying religious people are defective? They are some of the most trustworthy and loyal people you will meet. They dedicate their entire lives to their religion and are usually caring and helpful people, how does that make anyone defective?

You know what this looks like? Looks like you have been brainwashed by modern American society to have sex nonstop without question. I sure hope you can learn to control your sexual urges before you catch something.
>>
>>36814102
I guaranteed have more relationship experience than you. Surely your relationships lasted less than 1.5 years max. The longer you keep up with this mentality the harder it will be for you to have a successful marriage in the future.
>>
>>36814087
>It was a failure if it ended.
Not if I was happy, had a good time, great experiences, got to know another person deeply, etc. That's not all going to disappear just because you're no longer with that person.

>Is the purpose of a relationship not with the intent to spend your life with them and keep it from failing?
Not the only goal. Really, if the sole purpose of relationships was to commit yourself to someone else for the rest of your life, I wouldn't want to do that. Love, happiness and companionship are more important, and you can have those from multiple sources over a lifetime.

>If it's not then you most likely value sex more than a long term partner.
It's possible. I mean, I'd like to have both. But if I had to choose only one, I couldn't say which way I'd go.

>I'm just explaining to you why I think sex early on in a relationship is degenerate and guarantees it to be doomed for failure.
To me, this would count as advice.
>>
>>36814087
You know why your relationship failed? It's because you waited over a year for sex. If you had sex after a week you would still be happy together. She dumped your boring asexual ass.
>>
>>36814127
Yup, I don't drink or smoke either and it's really not that hard. Anyone that confuses self control with eccentric behavior is merely insecure in their own abilities and likely to have a future filled with mistakes.
>>
>>36814214
These "self control" people all share the common delusiom that having sex is somehow a bad thing.
>>
>>36814201
I actually dumped her for being too bitchy towards me and unsupportive of my career. Sex had nothing to do with it. She was begging me to come back. Keep implying. 10 years from now I'll be happily married to a compatible partner while you're reflecting back on a long list of girls that someday won't even think about you anymore. Then you'll hit an old age and realize your relationships all failed and you wish to settle down and start a family. Should have kept your dick in your pants.
>>
>>36814127
I really like drinking too, and I don't drink either. I'm motivated to exert self control there, because I know it's not good for me.

It's not the same at all when it comes to sex. I don't sleep with tons of people just after I met them, that's risky. But as soon as I know I want to be in a relationship with someone, I've also decided to trust them. I want to sleep with them, and there's absolutely no reason for me not to.

Self control for the sake of self control isn't a virtue. It's dumb.
>>
>>36814250
Well driving cars is great right?
I should drive everywhere at every time, through gardens over sidewalks, through people's homes.

Or is there an appropriate time for driving and is it better to restrict how you drive?

Makes you think.
>>
File: Holly_Jolly_S01-E03_SS_001.png (2MB, 1920x958px) Image search: [Google]
Holly_Jolly_S01-E03_SS_001.png
2MB, 1920x958px
It's too late for me, but I'm rooting for you, OP.

>Marry the first dude you have some attraction for that you think would be a good dad. Horrible shit happens when you chase that new relationship excitement. You have been warned.
>"Guy friends" is an oxymoron. You want attention from them and they're hoping for a promotion to boyfriend. Only exception is if they're gay or you grew up together.
>Try new hobbies and get ambitious at work. All the women living with their parents are risk-adverse people.
>Cleanliness is godliness. Bring that cup to the sink, put clothes in a hamper instead of the floor, etc.
>Depression isn't just feeling sad. If you lack energy, like to binge-eat, etc that's a sign your brain isn't working right...
>>
>>36814182
>you can have those from multiple sources over a lifetime
Manwhore spotted.
>To me, this would count as advice.
Advice and opinions are two very different things. Am I suggesting certain routes to go about your life? No. You're too far gone by this point anyways. But because you find my lifestyle so bizarre, I have no problem sharing with you why I live this way and my thoughts behind it.
>>
>>36814288
Yeah, better not drive for 2 years after buying a car.
>>
>>36814282
Sex for the sake of sex is also fucking idiotic fampai, as is drinking for the sake of drink.

Where people feel sexual relations are appropriate is a personal matter.

I will say though it doesn't hurt to wait. But it can really hurt to rush.
>>
File: asdfasdf.jpg (139KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.jpg
139KB, 1280x738px
>tfw just found out that my friend is a fembot in her early 30s

i-it's nice, she's kinda like a big sister, only older
>>
>>36814355
It's funny you say this, because until two years after you first get your licence, if you get caught speeding they will take your licence away.

That sort of thing influences your behavior if you're not a reckless idiot.
>>
>>36814355
I want to make sure my purchase was a good one. I wouldn't want to return a used car after buying it brand new.
>>
Holy FUCKING shit. Why are men arguing in my thread? I just wanted advice from older fembots.
>>
>>36814425
Because I want a fembot gf.
>>
>>36814425
Get hijacked noob lol
>>
>>36812140
man, when you think about it, this show was fucking bullshit brainwashing
>BE A BETA MALE
>CHADS FINISH LAST

yeah right
>>
>>36814425
when you get older can you be my mommy gf please
>>
>>36814325
>Manwhore spotted.
Is this supposed to make me feel bad about the choices I've made?

>Advice and opinions are two very different things.
But you're not just sharing your opinions here. You're stating them, that is true, but it comes with a side of paternalistic condescension and absolute conviction that you have it right, and with no interest in actually listening to, much less considering, any other possibility. You may not be making concrete suggestions, but you're telling me how things are, period, with the assumption that the reason I do not share your views can only be ignorance.

Since you say you're not doing this to be helpful, I believe it wasn't advice. But it's not merely sharing your opinion, either. Let's call it lecturing.
>>
>>36814425
You can learn from the men and what they're discussing. It's decent relationship advice: don't have sex until three years with the guy.
>>
>>36814295
Hi anon. How old are you? Are you a virgin?

I'm dealing with cognitive dissonance because I'm a Christian. I don't want to end up alone because I want to be a virgin wife :(

I'm dealing with my mental problems.
>>
>>36814425
Because you don't deserve to have your own thread here Stacy
>>
>>36814356
>Sex for the sake of sex is also fucking idiotic
Nothing that makes you happy is idiotic.

>I will say though it doesn't hurt to wait.
You are sacrificing something there, though. And sometimes relationships can end before they even properly got started because of this. If you don't think those are costs worth considering, then all I can say is that I don't agree.

>But it can really hurt to rush.
This is true. I just don't think sleeping with someone as soon as you're ready to get into a relationship with them is rushing it.
>>
>>36814474
I disagree. All I'm saying is that your life decisions are guaranteed to not lead to a successful partnership or future. Once a manwhore always a manwhore. Don't complain when you can no longer produce healthy children with a wonderful woman due to your sperm gradually losing quality with age. Fin.
>>
>>36814487

Non-virgin. (2 guys total)

>I'm dealing with my mental problems.

Sorry to hear that. I have SAD which kinda sucks since I'm in Minnesota. Both fantasize about and fear the idea of moving to a warmer state.
>>
>>36814542
It's not too late for you. Are you ugly?
>>
>>36814425
We're not all dudes, and we're essentially arguing about what the best advice would be. I hope you can still find it useful.
>>
>>36814519
>And sometimes relationships can end before they even properly got started because of this.
Again, if this is the reason for ending a relationship it's because the person is only interested in sex and not long term commitment. Waiting for sex shows me commitment to our relationship as well, thus making it stronger. I don't care if they leave for that since its not worth my time. I'm looking for a wife, not a girl i'll fuck for a year and then move onto the next. That's not very stable to me.
>>
>>36814476
Correction: if a guy doesn't want to have sex with you, dump him. He is a gigantic faggot.
>>
>>36814573
You will die alone and without ever having had sex again.
>>
>>36812205
I am all of this except ginger (thank god).
>>
>>36814574
Wtf don't give her that advice. You're creating another slut in our generation for fuck sake. Fembot, NO, if he doesn't want to have sex with you it's a green flag and not a red flag. He values you and commitment. Don't listen to this degenerate. He surely slept with 10+ women and lacks stability.
>>
>>36814537
>All I'm saying is that your life decisions are guaranteed to not lead to a successful partnership or future.
Well, there you're so very demonstrably wrong that I literally don't understand how anyone could possibly hold the view you do. Even granting your definition of "successful partnership", a lot of people go on to have lifelong marriages after having fucked around.

>Don't complain when you can no longer produce healthy children with a wonderful woman due to your sperm gradually losing quality with age.
Again, is this supposed to make me feel bad about the choices I've made? It only demonstrates how completely you don't understand any point of view but your own.
>>
>>36812098
the fact that any female can post here and get orbiters proves that fembots aren't real
>>
>>36814573
>Again, if this is the reason for ending a relationship it's because the person is only interested in sex and not long term commitment.
Nope. It can be because sex helps with bonding, and you failed to bond properly because you didn't have sex. No amount of interest in long term commitment can replace actually creating the bonds.

>Waiting for sex shows me commitment to our relationship as well, thus making it stronger
You said yourself before that you should wait for sex so that when you eventually break up it'll be easier. Which is it?

>I'm looking for a wife, not a girl i'll fuck for a year and then move onto the next.
I'm looking for a lifelong partner, too. But if what I end up getting is a series of yearlong relationships with love and sex, well, I certainly won't have wasted my time.
>>
I'm a 32 year old female virgin.

AMA
>>
>>36814739
>AMA
Can I fuck you?
>>
>>36814739
OP here. Anyone else is a liar.

Are you ugly? Are you mentally ill/faced any trauma? What are you going to do?

Any advice for me to avoid your situation?
>>
>>36814698
>You said yourself before that you should wait for sex so that when you eventually break up it'll be easier. Which is it?
It's called having a plan B. If we break up, then it'll be easy and I lost nothing. If we don't, she has shown her loyalty and commitment to me. And for that I will only love her more.
>>
>>36814789
Have sex NOW like tomorrow becsuse the longer you wait the worse it gets. And the more embarrassing because they'll know its your first time, can't hide it
>>
>>36814790
Do you not see how those two logically rule each other out? Either it's something you do to get out as cleanly as possible, or it's something you do to display commitment. It cannot be both.
>>
>>36812392
kys foot fag
>>
>>36814425
It's like you went to /lgbt/ and were upset that faggots are there.
>>
>>36814839
>they'll know its your first time, can't hide it
Sure you can. They're not likely at all to figure it out.
>>
>>36814839
What age would you say it's going to be really hard for me to lose it/date a guy?
>>
>>36814789
>Are you ugly? Are you mentally ill/faced any trauma? What are you going to do?
Moderately ugly. I had/have depression + anxiety, no trauma.
>Any advice for me to avoid your situation?
Do not spend too much time on people who you feel are wasting yours (if you can help it). I wasted years on a man who would ultimately break my heart, and I should have known that I needed to break the relationship off before it was too late.
I regret saving myself for marriage. My advice is don't.

>>36814839 isn't me.
>>
>>36812427
>Just because this society has become sex-centric it doesn't mean everyone strives for meaningless masturbatory sex.
most people don't see it as meaningless, you have some serious issues.
>>
>>36812098
There are legitimately people who want you to be miserable, if that's not motivation I don't know what is
>>
>>36814847
This just shows your lack of knowledge on relationships. They will not all work out magically. That's why you need to prepare for the worst. You really haven't had anything serious huh?
>>
>>36815030
Can you answer this >>36814999

Also there's hope for you. Just work on your looks. I'm sure your personality is nice and your morals are good.
>>
>>36815068
I'm not really talking about relationships, I'm talking about how the assumptions contained within your model of them are logically contradictory. A self-contradictory model cannot be accurate.

You can't say you should wait to have sex to prove your commitment AND that you should wait to have sex so you don't have to commit. That's as good as saying "I'm going to say you should wait to have sex, and I don't care about giving good justifications for this rule. Whatever way things go, I will use that as proof I was right."
>>
>>36814999
>>36815091
I didn't have a relationship until I was 27, and he didn't care that I hadn't. It depends on your looks and the man. Are you cute? If you are, men will want to have sex with you even if you're a virgin at 30. There will be men who will take your virginity in your late 20s even if you're not cute, however.
>>
>>36815156
You lack reading comprehension skills. I can't believe I have to explain this to you but here goes nothing.

>so you don't have to commit
Wrong. I'm saying if I wait to have sex it will be a good outcome whether or not we stay together. It's not saying that I don't have to commit, but if things do not work out, well then there's still a positive to the situation. Obviously the main goal is to show our commitment but if we must go our separate ways it's easier because I did not get physically attached. Understand now, brainlet?
>>
>>36815258
No. You're still saying that the very act that's supposed to show your commitment is also one you should do so that you can get away cleanly.
>>
>>36815178
Then why are you still a virgin?
I am okay looking. I don't really try, but I'm working on makeup, weight loss. I just wanted to wait until marriage, but I'm reconsidering because I don't want to end up alone.
>>
>>36815424
Um yeah, if circumstances lead to us needing to separate I would want to leave cleanly and not with baggage. There's nothing wrong with this besides being cautious - a trait you fail to do in your endeavors.
>>
>>36815488
>Um yeah, if circumstances lead to us needing to separate I would want to leave cleanly and not with baggage.
I understand this, and don't disagree with it.

What I do have a problem with is the strange claim that somehow, preparing for a clean breakup is, or can somehow be interpreted as, a sign of commitment. It can be a reasonable precaution. But taking such a precaution, at the cost of postponing actual commitment, and claiming it is a sign of commitment I do not comprehend.
>>
>>36815478
I was saving myself for marriage. Was dating and engaged to a man from 28 and 32. He slept with another woman last year even though we were engaged and he was supposed to be waiting for marriage as well. Naturally I broke it off.

Now I'm alone and heartbroken. I still would like to wait for marriage, but no one wants women my age. You should wait for marriage if that's what you want - unless being a virgin makes you feel inadequate. Then you should lose it and get it out of the way.
>>
>>36815590
Wrong again. It's just being cautious. People change rapidly as we age. I can still be committed while maintaining a realistic mindset that things end and you need to be prepared for reality. I don't get attached until certainty is met. Which is why you wait to have sex with someone compatible since that is the ultimate commitment to someone, and it will make a breakup less likely.
>>
>>36815650
>no one wants women my age
There's nothing wrong with your age. If you're looking for marriage, it's fine. Much earlier is too early.

It's true though that the people who value waiting, virginity and lack of experience also tend to value youth and early marriage.
>>
>>36815650
I DO want to wait, but with my age group 18-26, everyone is hooking up. Doesn't matter if they're Christians. Who will date and wait until marriage? Nobody.
>>
>>36815727
Then why not focus on yourself for now until you're 26+ and men are ready to settle down?
>>
>>36815757
Because those people will age with me and the dating pool will be the same? Times have changed.
>>
>>36815676
But don't you see that you can't be cautious and commit? That those things are opposites? That commitment always entails, by its nature and definition, some degree of risk? That risk avoidance is commitment avoidance?

>Which is why you wait to have sex with someone compatible since that is the ultimate commitment to someone, and it will make a breakup less likely.
You're even saying it yourself here. You're putting off commitment when you're putting off sex. Now, how can that be a sign of commitment?

I'm just shouting into the wind here, and we've both been repeating ourselves not really saying anything new for several posts now. I give up.
>>
>>36815888
Commitment doesn't just mean to have sex and it does not have risk? It's as simple as being loyal and not cheating, giving them your time of day, putting effort into the relationship. You don't even know what it means to be committed. I don't have to have sex to do that. I give up too. You're too narrow-minded.
>>
>>36812098
why do you have to promote your sex?
does it matter if you're a guy or a girl?
virginity sucks no matter what, attentionwhoring roastie
>>
>>36815937
>Commitment... does not have risk
>You don't even know what it means to be committed.
Sure, whatever.
>>
>>36814087
>It was a failure if it ended.

Yeah, that's why I don't play videogames unless I know I will win in the first playthrough. I mean, if I lost mid game then all the time I played isn't worth anything, right?

Some of us do things because how enjoyable they are Anon, not because they serve a mayor goal. Just the fact that you think that dating is a chore that you do only to find a lifetime partner and not something enjoyable in and of itself it's sad.
>>
>>36812344
fembots ARE real anon, they just dont go around sharing their sex like some dirty roastie looking for attention
>>
>>36815974
>says the guy that has slept with multiple women and doesn't call this a failure
Make another attempt please.
>>
>>36815980
It can be enjoyable without sex. I don't think of it as a chore I think of it as a hunt for the most compatible woman. There's a difference between dating and finding a lifelong partner, and the former I do not intend.
>Some of us do things because how enjoyable they are Anon, not because they serve a mayor goal
I call this living life on the edge without thinking about how your actions affect your future. You're just another anon that likes to fool around. Sad.
>>
>>36816141
How is this even related to the post it is a response to?
>>
>>36813285
>now
i said "when they let me", that doesnt mean now. i just want a mother figure

is onni the new pekka?

>>36813373
i am 18 and ive been on wards because i have crippling social anxiety and depression. the staff couldnt care less what i do on my phone, or what i do in general.

also sorry for being late as hell
>>
>>36816266
Manwhores know nothing about commitment.
>>
>>36816321
Ahh, right. Well, it seems that I still know more than you. Like for example, that it adheres to the rules of logic, and can be analysed through the methods of economics, and that it always entails risk.
>>
File: alone and sad.jpg (91KB, 900x584px) Image search: [Google]
alone and sad.jpg
91KB, 900x584px
>>36812098
Take care of your body and mind through the actions of self love: brushing teeth, taking care of hair, exercise, and psychological therapy.

Bots, male and female, have deluded themselves into thinking their efforts have no effect.That fighting their obstacles is pointless. They haven't given up. They've just stopped fighting to correct their course. They've accepted a future fate and thus walk towards it through each days actions, deluding themselves that they have no control over their feet. They erroneously believe that the delusion is somehow protecting them from further harm but in reality the delusion is the only thing stopping them from repairing their lives.

You must learn to like yourself by attempting to act like you like yourself. Then you repeat that process each day regardless if you've achieved your goal. If you wanted to get physically strong, you attempt to be strong by lifting something that is uncomfortable to lift and that action causes you to get strong eventually. This is adaption. If you want to be a dancer you attempt to dance over and over so that your future self will one day be able to dance the way you want to. So, to love yourself, you must attempt to love yourself until you eventually do.

That's how you avoid the Bot path. I speak from painful experience.
>>
>>36816388
>economics
>anthropology
>comparing two distinct fields

You're too stupid for your own good. You never answered my question asking how many women you have been with either because it's obvious your method for relationships did not work out numerous times.
>>
>>36812205
>>Shes a ginger
>tfw ginger
>even robots hate you
>>
>>36816194
>I don't think of it as a chore I think of it as a hunt for the most compatible woman.
So you view it as a specific chore, then.
Something that you don't do for enjoyment but because you need it to achieve something else is a chore.

>I call this living life on the edge without thinking about how your actions affect your future.
I do think how my actions affect my future, that's how I know that being such a sociopath about relationships instead of appreciating people for what they are is the worse path to finding a good partner.
>>
>>36813230
>She should have known to save herself for YOU
Yes, as I am doing for her.

>She should have known that the man she was with for years would one day leave her.
That's unfortunate. I don't resent non-virgins, I'm just not interested in them.
>>
>>36816461
>implying scientific fields don't overlap
>implying that the study of each phenomenon is limited solely to one field
>implying economics and anthropology aren't interconnected and don't constantly contribute to each other
>implying that in the parallel universe where fields are indeed entirely discrete the studies of relationships and human choice would fall under antropology

I'd very much like somehow, in the most friendly and uninsulting way, to communicate to you how badly you need to take in new information.
>>
>>36816618
Implying appears to be your favorite thing to do, isn't it? Can you please refer me to my previous posts that stated I do not enjoy or appreciate getting to know other people? Just because I refuse to have sex with them? You're ridiculous. It's not a chore, I don't hate it, it's a search.
>sociopath
If I was a sociopath I would manipulate women into sleeping with me or doing other tasks for only my enjoyment. Which I don't. If we aren't compatible I just let them go. Meanwhile you would dump a woman for not having sex with you. I love when people use words they don't know the definition to.
>>
>>36816667
>implying scientific fields always overlap
>implying they are interconnected on all aspects
I bet you cannot even show me an example of how they directly interconnect. They are vastly different fields and there is no example you can give me of them being connected to prove your point with facts.

Should my girlfriends be treated like investments or something? Humans are not fucking objects. What kind of idiotic mindset are you on?
>>
>>36816798
>I bet you cannot even show me an example of how they directly interconnect.

Maths
>>
>>36816845
Not an example when comparing anthropology to economics. Relationships do not work on the same concepts. You fail to understand that there is no risk unless if you are vulnerable and emotionally attached. The amount of intelligence you lack is quite amusing.
>>
>>36816798
>implying scientific fields always overlap
>implying they are interconnected on all aspects
Actually, I implied neither of those things. I implied that they do overlap, and that they are interconnected.

>I bet you cannot even show me an example of how they directly interconnect. They are vastly different fields and there is no example you can give me of them being connected to prove your point with facts.
I'm not going to take homework from you. This is common knowledge and I don't need to prove it. You can go look up economic anthropology on wikipedia.

>Should my girlfriends be treated like investments or something? Humans are not fucking objects.
And I did not imply this either. However, to properly understand commitment, you do need to understand that it entails risk, and that's probably best examined through economics.
>>
File: pepe sips.jpg (35KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sips.jpg
35KB, 369x387px
>>36816902
Logic
*sips tea*
>>
>>36816715
>to my previous posts that stated I do not enjoy or appreciate getting to know other people?
You said the purpose of daiting someone is to spend your life with them, thus, you don't think that just enjoying time together is valuable in and of itself, therefore, you don't do it for enjoyment, thus it is a chore. I need to explain all of this discussion to you?

>If I was a sociopath I would manipulate women into sleeping with me or doing other tasks for only my enjoyment
There is more than one kind of sociopath. Obviously I'm talking about the fact that what you are proposing means being with people not because you enjoy being with them, but because it serves a mayor goal, and that it's kind of sociopathic.

>Meanwhile you would dump a woman for not having sex with you.
No, I wouldn't. But nice try.
I just don't adhere to the idea that you date someone just to be your life partner and that if that doesn't happen, the time you spend together was a failure.
>>
>>36812098
Hey
20yr female here.
I've been frequenting the chans since I was 13.
I'm also engaged, finishing a degree, and extremely happy with life. Unlike my friend, let's call her sarah, who dropped out of high school, still lives with parents, and her only friends are guys she leads on online.

Main difference between me and her?
Plans
You need a plan for life. Not a good plan, but an idea.

I've gone through several degree programs, several guys(with a guy I've been dating for three years and totally love him) and yeah life is a struggle but knowing what you want and having goals is the key to actually being happy once you achieve those goals.

Check out local community college, community based learning. Join clubs. Meet friends.

Get a degree that puts you into a field placement. get connections, network, and don't stop improving

Realist advice I can give you, this board depresses me and I literally only come on to give advice.
>>
>>36813904
Mindfulness and medication don't fix problems

It is only supposed to make you aware of problems and to put your life into a more manageable perspective
>>
File: 1493861705915.jpg (8KB, 249x249px) Image search: [Google]
1493861705915.jpg
8KB, 249x249px
>>36817750
Fuck off roastie. Go die in a fire.
>>
>>36812205
Is her name Kristi? This can't be a coincidence, I know someone who fits that description to a T
>>
>>36817884
Formally fat
Formally underachieving
Formally able to relate to this depressing shit

Literally just trying to give advice and help OP out
>>
>>36817944
Do you mean Formerly or is /r9k/ just too informal for you?
>>
>>36817750

Fuck off normie.

> network, make friends, join clubs! Just do it! Do all the things you fail at, and you can make it. Simple.

Totally useless demoralizing advice.

Here's real advice:

> Work on keeping up your hygiene, staying in shape, being able to cook and clean for yourself, being a semi-rational pleasant person one-on-one, at least when you are comfortable at home.

> Find a beta male provider, a lonely cyborg who understands and sympathizes with your challenges but still manages to function in their high paying STEMlord job.

> Set for life.
>>
>>36814542
32 here too.

Also have SAD.

If you want to email sometime hit me up @ [email protected]
(unironically this is my email)
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.