[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you robots ever watched an idubbbz video and really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: aaaaaa.png (496KB, 666x589px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaa.png
496KB, 666x589px
Have any of you robots ever watched an idubbbz video and really analysed it? Hes actually really understands whats funny and whats not and is able to make a whole video with little skits of him doing various over the top shit. And its actually funny as fuck, you can tell hes actually super smart just by watching. (I'm autistic btw)

Did that make sense?
>>
"Diamond in the rough" humorist would you say?
>>
>>36812062
He has an average IQ
>>
naaa, I've been out of high school for almost a decade
>>
Beginner level shit over analyzed by normies so they can act like he's a diamond in the rough when he's pretty average
>>
>>36812093
You must think that Steven Hawking is the best since George Carlin.
>>
>>36812123
This. He picks soft targets too.
>>
I think he is just generic YouTube comedian with the usual "funny" editing techniques.
He doesn't have a lot of fresh ideas and after he blew up he probably thinks that he has to up his game but he doesn't seem to know how other than slightly edgy content.
>>
>>36812127
He is almost 30 and a normie.
>>
>>36812062
Idubbbz is okay, i prefer filthy frank, maxmoe and views are ok, they work better as support characters
Idubbbz has weird speech pattern that i used to dislike but now ive learned to just ignore, he speaks like he is reading a teleprompter when drunk
>>
He is a fagit who watched too much Rick and Morty.He tries to act and speak like Rick but in the end he is just a fagit
>>
File: KSW4JPl.png (574KB, 640x539px) Image search: [Google]
KSW4JPl.png
574KB, 640x539px
>>36812116
>>36812123

I see what you're saying. I was thinking in regards to most of the content on you tube, this feels like he puts a little more effort in than most channels. In the broader spectrum though when you look at some real comedians he isn't actually too advanced.
>>
>>36812062
>(I'm autistic btw)
we already knew this when you made a thread about ecelebs
>>
>>36812062
>act retarded
>GEENIOOOS COMEEDIANN!!111!!!!!1!!!1
>>
He's a funny guy but he should have stuck to making cancer youtube genre videos in his unique and humorous way (unboxings, food reviews, etc.) instead of content copping huge channels. Even though the content cop stuff caused his channel to blow the FUCK up.

There is nothing funny about the Tana, Leafy, or Keem videos. It's just a cringe crusade
>>
His girlfriend is a lolcow.
>>
>>36813671
idem. uninteresting drama.

anyone else find that the know youtubers better than real life people?
>>
The thing I find remarkable is his LeafyIsHere content cop. He knew exactly how leafy would react to how he attacked him, and he played on it.
He found a man who insults other people's faces - even though he had to have a face reveal - and consequently couldn't take potshots and jokes.
Leafy constantly says the people he insults can't take jokes when he can't take them himself, it's admirable how IDubbzz played on this.
>>
>>36812062
His editing is very surrealist influenced.
Makes me think of a Czech stop motion animator called Jan svankmejer.

Differs greatly from howtobasic, who is far more conventional.
>>
I admit I'm a total faggot for edupes
I know he isn't really the cleverest or best ever funny guy on the internet, but i like his sense of humor and his views on shit a lot of the time
And he does put quite a bit of effort into his videos
>>
>>36812062
>(I'm autistic btw)
>Did that make sense?

It does make sense that the autistic enjoy Idubbbbz videos, yes.

Anyone who is directly associated to H3H3 is normie trash.
>>
>>36814475
Yeah, that was the video that made me notice his channel and after watching a few more content cops like the Keemstar one, and some kicckstarter craps, I subbed to his channel.

But I don't think I ever unsubbed to a channel as fast as I did to his.

His videos after Leafy were all trash and the H3H3 were the nail in the coffin - but there's just something hypocritical about a good chunk of his content cop videos.

He spends a good chunk of time shitting on "react" youtubers - but that is exactly all he is.

He's only mad at them because they don't have a green screen and props and filming locations all that shit that he uses. He criticizes them for just sitting there at their computer chair with one camera but motherfucker that is exactly what youtube is supposed to be.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.