[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: did you ever have a "secret base" when you were

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: oakisland.jpg (249KB, 900x710px) Image search: [Google]
oakisland.jpg
249KB, 900x710px
ITT: did you ever have a "secret base" when you were younger? with friends or anything?
>>
>>36812000
I lived up on a farm in the hills. Friends where a rarity and instead of a secret base I would walk way up the back paddock up the hill between forestry plantations. There was a tree line and a bunch of rocks with lantana I could get through and explore the actual pack paddock proper. It was a nice spot. Up above the house and all my cares. I'd walk around for a good hour or two after school and all over the weekends.

not so much down the half k of driveway though. Nothing that way but steep inclines and bullheads until you reached the front, dad's brother's house and the old dam
>>
No but I used to hide in the backyard when dad came home from work because he'd always yell and throw things
>>
No, I didn't have any friends.
>>
hell yeah, in trees or really dense bushes. in retrospect they switched up quite a few times a week but they felt personal enough to get comfy and eat snacks there together and stuff. good times
>>
cute older girl i had a crush on said only fags hanged out there

then she died in a car accident
>>
>>36812000
Yep, the Temple of Mata Nui. It was a little smokehouse built in the late 1890's named after the Great Spirit from Bionicle.
>>
I'd go to the bushes with 2 friends of mine. They were rather large and you were able to traverse through them because there were paths made by other people.
There also was a cherry tree we'd always eat from.
>>
>>36812000
Yes, we even called it our secret base too. The walls of our apartment were surrounded by a lifted dirt area with large trees and other smaller plants along the edge. So it was basically wall -> dirt area -> plant -> drop to the sidewalk. In that dirt area is where we set up the base. There were rocks to sit on and tree branches to hang stuff on. The plants covered us from view from the outside at certain parts and there were no windows low enough to see us in there from inside the apartment. What really made this seem like a secret base though was how we had to move a fake rock covering some pipes to crawl get into the dirt area. Then we put it back on top of the pipes when we were in there so no one would suspect anything. Only four of us knew about it and went there. I don't think any adults ever hassled us about it even when we left stuff there for decoration and such.
>>
I have a huge family and we'd go to the beach every summer for our family gatherings, and there was one cluster of trees that made a hidden canopied area, and the kids would hang out there. Unfortunately recently people started leaving bottles there so going there isn't safe due to the broken glass.
>>
File: 1487506256263.gif (8KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1487506256263.gif
8KB, 645x773px
>>36812000
>lived at the top of a cul-de-sac
>two houses at the bottom of the road got abandoned
>managed to get through my friends fence
>two massive gardens with 6ft grass
>both garedens were connected from a collapsed fence
>loads of toolls left in the garden to be used as swords

good times
>>
My friends and I tried to build a "fort" with a bunch of wooden fence posts etc. I built it pretty well and we all sat inside, but the retarded guy in the group who spoiled everything pretended he saw a ghost and knocked over a post which made the whole thing topple over. A couple of my friends and I also took my Warhammer paint and brushes down to some trees near the river near my home. We found a secluded spot, brushed away all the foliage and vines etc, and made a little sheltered area where we planned to kiss our girlfriends (I never did kiss her). My friend carved my initials in a tree and the initials of the girl I was going out with, and I filled in the carved areas with gold paint.
>>
File: 1467407769529.png (1018KB, 810x744px) Image search: [Google]
1467407769529.png
1018KB, 810x744px
Yes, I had one with two of my cousins. We formed a team and even gave ourselves a cringy name. We wanted to "save the world" so we'd always go to our secret base and talk about all the things that we thought were wrong in the world and how to fix them. Now one of them killed himself and the other one is married.
>>
File: 14910923550201.jpg (89KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
14910923550201.jpg
89KB, 720x960px
>>36812190
>cute older girl i had a crush on said only fags hanged out there
>then she died in a car accident
Joke's on her! Am I right bros?

>>36812051
>No, I didn't have any friends.
Did you have anything? Were you not dead inside back then at least?

>>36812260
>I'd go to the bushes with 2 friends of mine. They were rather large and you were able to traverse through them because there were paths made by other people.
>There also was a cherry tree we'd always eat from.
Fuck, I miss going through bushes! It was like a superpower, in hindsight.
>>
File: 1494053018424.gif (435KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
1494053018424.gif
435KB, 720x404px
>>36812000
>Behind the trees in our back yard when I was a kid.

Current life equivalent is the under construction rooms on late night shifts at work. Idk where other people go but the building goes quiet around 2/3rds of the way through the shift and I go play my 3DS in the rooms up there.

As a teen there was a hidden part of the nearby park behind trees and bushes that they never cut back, we would go hang out there.

And my work hiding spot then was the old unused stock room. My friend gave me a key for it. There were magazines and an old desk chair and you couldn't see in because everything was covered with junk, couldn't use it much though because the job was busy.
>>
We had this place out in the woods by the park, had a fire pit and chairs and a table and a bunch of crap.

We used to smoke weed there and get drunk
>>
>>36812639
>summon friend back via spooky ritual at the old hangout spot
>together help save your friend from the semen demon
>three musketeers reunited

do it faggot
>>
We had an old bowling green down the road, it was attached to an abandoned miners welfare pub.
it had been fenced off for years but we spent an entire summer in 02' getting in
it was amazing, really dangerous now coming to think about it but fucking amazing. we had 'gang wars' with other local kids and they never found how to get intpo our base
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (11KB, 300x197px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
11KB, 300x197px
Used to use an old lake in the m,iddle of a woods, no one ever went there so it was fucking ace.
cleaned the lake out and used to play there. later we used to get high there.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.