[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to fall asIeep and wake up cuddling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 6

File: couple-cuddling[1].jpg (78KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
couple-cuddling[1].jpg
78KB, 500x333px
What does it feel like to fall asIeep and wake up cuddling naked with a female?
>>
>>36810308
Like your life is affirmed and you've been holding in farts all night.
>>
It's really good when you wake up rock hard and realize there is a willing butt pressed right up against it.
>>
>>36810308
Your arm is usually dead and your neck hurts. Generally once you are both done fucking you both take positions and go to sleep. You spoon again in the morning after you wake up, have a little nap and then have sex again.
>>
>>36810308
Cuddling with a qt 3.14 grill is TOP tier.

Being naked would probably make it uncomfortable as no penis support.
>>
>>36810308
uncomfortably warm
>>
>>36810308
The best feeling in the world until you no longer have it
>>
Arm dead.
Sweaty.
Want to turn but cant.
She farts against my dick sometimes.
>>
Spending the whole night like that is uncomfortable. After a while you will feel hot and stuffy so you will put some distance just to breathe better. And only move back to cuddle position in the morning.

And as someone else mentioned, farts. You will try to let them out as silent as possible and hope she doesn't wake up. And on the flipside you are likely to hear her fart a few times while asleep.
>>
>>36810308
Kind of hot snd sticky tbhfam
>>
Your arm hurts, your penis and balls are uncomfortable, and while sleeping she probably stole all the blankets so I'ts cold in winter. It's nice to have sex tho but personally now that I passed my 25s I noticed I can focus on other things rather than sex or having a gf (I have one at the moment btw). Like building a career to make money and then get more pussy (lol). Luckily sex isn't really everything in life. I don't know you notice your mind sort of cleares up from the "SEXSEXSEXSEX" fog, I know i've gone off topic but do you know what I mean?
>>
>>36811108
This so much about the blankets. Girls always like to pull the whole thing to themselves. And when you try to get a bit of it back she gets pissed and pulls it even further.
>>
>>36810487
This is probably the most accurate post in the thread.
>>
It feels really good. But it gets annoying like 15 seconds later. So you both go sleep on another side of bed. No mattr if youre with her first night or its your wife.

Source: fucked over 30 girls, now married.
>>
File: 1492495039539.jpg (35KB, 369x387px) Image search: [Google]
1492495039539.jpg
35KB, 369x387px
>want to fuck 4.5/10 girl from work for a while
>don't usually go for girls that low on the scale but she seems like a freak and easy to bang so I decide to go for it
>have tried to do this while drunk and hanging with her at the bar like 4 times, doesn't work
>Last night finally go for it and kiss her outside the bar
>She starts putting her tongue in my mouth and making out hard in front of a whole crowd of drunk people
>mfw tongue kissing a decently fat girl in the middle of the street with drunk people people yelling "get it girl" and shit
>want to stop but she doesn't let me
>take her back to my place
>fuck her once and cum in her mouth at like 2:30am
>Sex isn't great but best head i've ever gotten
>she goes on about how great the sex is and how she's always wanted to fuck me (known her for a few years but never banged)
>Do it again at like 3:00am for some reason, just because and she's got nice tits
>Fuck for a min and cum in her mouth again because she sucks me off
>fall asleep for like 3 hours
>dream about having a girl next to me because I haven't slept with a girl for a while
>wake up horny and start humping her at like 5:30am
>get sucked off again
>mfw
>she's probably going to kiss and tell so I'll hear about it at work on monday

it was quite the experience
>>
>>36810487

This is the Best description of the situation. I'm a fart machine and I hate that I have to spread my asscheeks when I fart so that I don't Wake everyone up.
>>
>>36810508
dont forget the damn hair that stuck into your face the whole night
>>
sweaty, no room, too hot
>>
>>36810308
As an "upstanding member of society":
Do I need to call my lawyer for this?
>>
>>36811694
>tfw you're in bed next to a girl and spread your asscheeks to attempt to let out a silent fart and you end up sharting
>>
>>36811062
>she farts against my dick sometimed
That's a plus in my book
>>
ITT: Normies and Chads. Please leave and never come back.
>>
>>36811933
Why can't we have one, just one thread without a butthurt virgin whining? You have more than enough tfwnogf threads.
>>
>>36811988
Because this threads like this are a fucking plague that will keep spreading unless stopped at the source.

Kill yourself. Everyone of you.
>>
>>36811988
you have more than enough normie boards to go to yet you insist on coming to /r9k/. why don't you just fuck off to where you belong?
>>
>>36811988
Because this is what destroys this board and will turn it into a normie circlejerk complaining about not having sex fir a week. We have 3 "tfw no" threads, one is a shitpost and one is a tfw no bf thread, which is wrong.
>>
>>36812083
Don't you realize that it would help if you didn't sperg out in every thread? Why do you specifically go out of your way to look for posts that trigger you? It's like you are all butthurt sjw tumblrinas but male. Oh wait, you are.
>>
>>36812070
This thread is pretty good informative. No reason for anyone to get buttmad over it.
>>
>>36811988
Stfu fag

06-05-2017
>>
>>36811108
I honestly don't know what you mean as a 33 year old virgin who had never had gf.
>>
>>36810308
When cuddling naked with my gf this way, we most likely had sex the night before. So most of the time when we wake up like this I get horny again relatively fast and start fondling here. Chances are like 50/50 we start fucking then, depending on her mood.
>>
>>36812076
Because outside having GF's we conform to the depressing robot lifestyle?
Trust me, not being a virgin or having a GF doesn't magically cure you of all your problems and usually just makes more.
>>
>>36812209
This is a true. All these "if I had a gf everything in my life would be fixed" posters are morons.
>>
>>36812130
>if you ignore it it will go away
>lmao triggered
>>
File: 1488424859860.png (59KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1488424859860.png
59KB, 300x250px
>>36812209
>Because outside having GF's we conform to the depressing robot lifestyle?
are you actually being serious?

your definion of a robot is "i'm like any normie but i'm also a narcissist who likes to humblebrag about his mediocre life online".
there's plenty of boards you can do that on like for example /adv/, /b/ and /soc/.

if you have a job, an apartment, friends and a gf then YOU ARE NOT A ROBOT AND NEVER WILL BE.
>>
>>36812363
Get out of here, failed normie. Wizchan or something.
>>
>>36811681
Le typ girl with needs
>>
>>36812363
>job, friends, apartment
No.
>>
>>36810308
warm and soft. soothing, comforting. it's real nice
>>
File: 193631_1.jpg (54KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
193631_1.jpg
54KB, 630x630px
>>36810308
To be honest its really a good feel, but its fucking overrated u can live w/o tf anon
>>
>>36812363
This. You normies are just humblebragging. Out of all the boards you simply post in the one that will give you the most attention.
>>
I get overheated and roll around after a minute of it.
>>
>>36810308
>get drunk
>go home with bar slut
>fuck her
>don't even cum
>fall asleep in her bed together
>she keeps farting on my dick
>can't sleep
>sit in bed waiting for her to wake up
>she wakes up
>regret visible on her face
y-yeah it's pretty cool
>>
>>36812176
Man I don't know if I should wish you to have sex soon or if I should envy you. I mean it feels good, also getting a gf is good but only if she has a proper working brain and is a good person.
Getting a gf who turns out to be an asshole is worse than staying a virgin.
I'd personally stay single and fuck some chick when I feel like doing it, and the rest of the time probably dealing with girls only when I'm in the right mood for that. Having a gf can be beautiful but is hardly easy to handle for a long time. 50% of the time you wish you were alone.
>>
>>36813308
Having a gf can be quite a chore. I'm happier now with multiple fwbs.
>>
>>36810308
hot, with hair in your mouth.
>>
>>36810308

I unironically believe it to be better than sex
>>
>>36810308
pretty good. if im lucky, my gf wakes me up by sucking my dick until i cum. otherwise she wakes up with a sleepy smile on her face and says good morning to me before kissing me on the cheek and letting me fall back asleep. feels bretty gud
>>
>>36810508
who sleeps in the wet patch?
>>
>>36815077
Courtesy states you try and keep the contamination zone towards the center so when you split ways you're both dry on you respective ends.
I personally kind of like it but then again also actively enjoy being hot enough to sweat which usually happens considering i like using peoples arms as pillows.
>>
>>36812363
WAHHHHH someone has a better life than me.
>>
>>36815077
She does unless it's in the middle.
>>
File: 1431408964586.png (1MB, 1471x911px) Image search: [Google]
1431408964586.png
1MB, 1471x911px
>>36813350
>multiple fwbs.
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36811062
this is like a robot version of 8 mile
>>
>>36810308
I'm insecure about my ass so I have sex with boxers on so I wouldn't know about being completely naked, and I don't spoon and I think most people don't. I usually woke up face down with my arm over a her
But girls are soft and warm. You can run your hands all over their body until she finally starts to wake up and wraps her small soft bare leg around yours, turns her head back and kisses you only breaking it to giggle

Too bad she was a cheating whore anons, I just have bad luck with girls
>>
File: 1491019742286.png (6KB, 339x348px) Image search: [Google]
1491019742286.png
6KB, 339x348px
Felt amazing and even 4 years after the relationship has ended I still think about it and feel warm, and I hope I can one day feel it again
>>
>>36810487
lol
fpbp
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.