[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huh, so this is what it's like to be suicidal? Man girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 13reasonswhy.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
13reasonswhy.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
Huh, so this is what it's like to be suicidal? Man girls really have it tough.
>>
>>36810280
Why would you make a show where the main character is such a chad? Am I supposed to relate to him somehow?
>>
>>36810425
He's beta as shit but he fucking tries.
>>
>>36810425
Holy shit you're delusional if you think Clay is a chad lmao.
>>
>>36810464
He is a chad in comparison
>>
>>36810280
Holy shit has everyone here watched this show me included.
>>
>>36810488
Everyone's a fucking Chad in your delusional minds
>>
>>36810280
Imagine this with a male lead character. I literally think its impossible because who would even give a shit about a guy, there wouldn't be some hug up love interest missing the dude.
>>
File: 1483331061687.jpg (596KB, 750x549px) Image search: [Google]
1483331061687.jpg
596KB, 750x549px
this show fucking pisses me off. It just further confirms my nature about women. First of all, the show is so unrealistic. High school aint fucking like that anymore. Its not a cookie cuter scene of a social hierarchy anymore. People dont care enough about others to do this extensive bullying. This sense of unrealism can only some from an angsty author who is trying to relate to desperate teens and girls. (John green level) . Also the fact that you would kill yourself about what other people would say about you just proves how weak women are. If you are depressed about an existential loneliness where you cant seem to relate to others and see no point in a grand scheme of life, or no purpose, fine. But being so much of a bitch where you kill yourself because of others opinions on you makes Hannah deserve to die. Maybe I'm giving women too much credit. Maybe they dont have the ability to think beyond their conceited selves and their standing in a temporary social scene.
>>
>>36810705
it's based on kind of an old book. from before the internet really took things over and brought the social changes you are talking about. people don't really talk about it that much because it's not even a millenial thing, it's the generation after millenials that have experienced it.

but i do agree with you, we see satires like black mirror s3e1 mocking technology for making our social hierarchy more explicit when it reality things are so much more implicit now. because of social media people have more access to everyone around them, which allows for more interaction, but because of that social groups are not as sharply defined and its easy to float just outside of one telling yourself you are a part of it.
>>
>>36810774
its just a normie shit book and show
>>
>>36810280
>Show about suicide
>Pick attractive actors
RIP realism.
>>
>>36810705
Sounds like you haven't watched the show.
>>
>>36810900
seriously i watched half an episode of this with family. imagine if they made the person who killed themselves some fat autistic fuck

that doesn't sell tho
>>
>>36810534
I didn't watch it, because I won't like it as far as I can. And I'm not wasting my time watching a show that I won't like.
>>
>>36811856
I watched the whole thing I don't really have any thoughts on it though it just seemed like another teen pandering show but a little edgier.
>>
It's just another feelgood show that's supposed to make people think "wow at least that's not me". Literally suppressing the lower classes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.