[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friends force me to go to a party >whatever I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1384493328935.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1384493328935.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>friends force me to go to a party
>whatever I'll go
>pay $15 that I could've put towards something useful to get in the party
>drunk shitty beer and punch, get drunk
>shitty music being played, vapid whores and bros everywhere
>friends start talking to girls, I'm the 5th wheel
>leave
>can't stop thinking of her, my oneitis
>mfw

Fuck parties, fuck other people, fuck everything

I just want someone to understand me and to love me while I love her, is that too much to ask? I'm not ugly or anything, I work out and I get good grades, I deserve something...Maybe I'm just drunk ranting...
>>
>>36809744
You're probably drunk and that's okay. Life will get around to you eventually. You gotta be prepared for when the good times come though. Luck is still an element here, always will be, and how you utilize it depends on your preparedness.
>>
>>36809814
yeah I'm drunk, fuck. Thanks for the support <3
>>
>>36809824
No problem my guy.

Your post got me thinking about what I even want out of a relationship anymore, or if I want one in the first place.
>>
>>36809744
HAHAHA Fuckin loser you wasted that money they just tricked you like a bitch and made dweebs who are anti-social pay for the party. Nice going loser did you even have fun?
>>
>>36809744
>force person to go to thing
>ignore as soon as they get there
I never understood this
>>
>>36809744
At parties I used to just stand around the table that drinking games were being played at instead of socializing with people who weren't just trying to get fucked up. In the parties where no drinking games other than beer pong were being played I would just watch beer pong while drinking.
>>
>He has friends that invite him to a party
>He has friends
fuck off norman
>>
>>36809943
no :(
>>36809971
me neither
>>36809988
my friends don't like beer pong even though K suggest it
>>36810026
reeee
>>
>>36810116
Such a loser kid.
>>
>>36810131
y-you too

not originalz
>>
>>36810116
I was never a fan of beer pong. Card games get you wasted faster and more people can play at once.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.