[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday i went full sexy retard. > feeling lonely >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1493405794414.jpg (62KB, 807x939px) Image search: [Google]
1493405794414.jpg
62KB, 807x939px
Yesterday i went full sexy retard.

> feeling lonely
> Haven't had sex since 2012
> there is a cowtit
> friends since middleschool
> we talk sometimes
> she likes chads
> she is ok with robots
> we had a midnight chat
> i went full retard
> send her a videocall
> take my shirt off
> i'm a fat fuck
> she wants moar
> SEND NUDES BITCH
> SHE SENT THE NUDES
> YES
> I sent her nudes with hard cock
> Told her to go to her bathroom
> videocall
> showed me tits
> started fingering
> we both fapped in webcam

I don't know what to think, i'm afraid of seeing my nudes over the internet but the moment was awesome.
>>
Fuck outta here normy
>>
>>36809694
>since 2012

Fuck off normie. Try since 1983 aka since when I was born
>>
File: FB_IMG_1493274129851.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1493274129851.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
Normalfags dont belong on this board. This is now a tsuruko thread.
>>
>>36809694

Dammit I love this pic.
Who is this girl and how do I contact her for weird fetishy roleplays?
>>
File: (Can'twakeup).jpg (122KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
(Can'twakeup).jpg
122KB, 1200x675px
>>36809768
>34 year old virgin
rough dude
>>
Why didn't you drive over for sexytime?
>>
>>36809694
Post pic of self or her please
I am actually genuinely interested
>>
>>36809819
Unless you're rolling in audi you have no chance
>>
>>36809871

I'll take my chances just give me a name my man
>>
>>36809735
>>36809768
>>36809790
You guys ever get tired of regurgitating the same shit anytime someone has a positive experience with a girl?
>>
>>36809881
tsuruko
It was in the original image you autist, the first link on googs should be her insta you can scollect down a bit to get to the tomoko
>>
>>36809694
>SHE SENT THE NUDES
so why the fuck have you not posted them yet?
>>
>>36809942
It's called humblebragging for a reason.
>>
>>36809968
Would you seriously quit r9k forever if a girl sent you nudies? I highly doubt you would and i highly doubt you wouldnt make posts about it.
>>
File: Chaos_Raptors.jpg (247KB, 760x771px) Image search: [Google]
Chaos_Raptors.jpg
247KB, 760x771px
>3D attentionwhore roastie parasite garbage filth cosplaying Tomoko
I want whores like her to fucking die. I am willing to pay any price, ANY price, to see every. single. one. of those whores burn. I would gladly doom every single soul on earth into oblivion, and become the sole hated lifeform of mankind if it means I get to watch these whores burn and suffer. I will gladly take it upon myself to become mankind's greatest enemy, and greatest saviour at the same time, if only it means I get to watch and make those AIDS-o-matic subhuman whores suffer the pains of a billion deaths for every instant for thousand years to come, and let wizards and robots live free of the yoke of these garbage whores imitating and mocking 2D.

I AM WILLING TO BURN AND WRITHE IN NUCLEAR FIRE, THE REMNANTS OF MY 2000 YEAR LEGACY

I AM WILLING TO BE OBLITERATED WITH THE FIRE OF A MILLIONSUNS

I AM WILLING FOR ALL MY HOMES AND MONUMENTS TOPPLED AND SHREDDED BY THE BLASTWAVES OF A MILLION MEGATONS

JUST. TO. SEE. THEM. SUFFER.

You all probably think that I'm making some kind of joke, that I am being ironic.

I am not. Those whores deserve to be completely wiped out, their memories and everyone who contributed to their existence scoured from existence.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.