[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Literally haven't been able to stop thinking about this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1493957803416.png (126KB, 816x754px) Image search: [Google]
1493957803416.png
126KB, 816x754px
>Literally haven't been able to stop thinking about this girl for weeks now
>I could tell she liked me when we first started talking, but she's now being way more distant
>Confess my feeling to her, telling her that I've like her, and thanking her for being such a good friend
>She responds with "Np, thanks for being such a good friend too"
What did she mean by this

pic unrelated
>>
>>36808315
>>I could tell she liked me when we first started talking,
you're too naive to say that anon.
>>
>>36808846
You're right I guess, it just seemed like she liked me man, she was opening up to me, calling me almost everyday to tell me how her day went, and just randomly she started losing interest in me.
>>
>>36808911
u probably made a good impression, then you fucked it up
>>
>>36808315
Just means she isnt interested in you anymore anon. She most likely gets hit on everyday by countless guys something better mustve popped up. You missed your chance.
>>
>>36808941
You think it could have been because I waited too long to tell her I liked her?
>>
>>36809051
Is there anyway I can get her back anon?
>>
>>36808911
>she was opening up to me
you know, if you're not that close and she easily opens up to you, what's to say she's not doing the exact same thing to another guy? you say she became distant? she's probably talking to another guy. im not saying this is true but it is possible.
>>
>>36809097
just let it go before you get too attached. remember she's not your world.
>>
>>36809097

It's slim but the only chance you have is to immediately cease ALL contact with her.

See:
>>36809051

> No Text
> No Facebook
> No IRL
> No attention in the slightest

Go do some normie shit like hiking, take some selfies of you having a good time without her and post them on facebook, once again don't give her any attention.

More likely than not, you've been nexted for another guy(s) but if she still likes you and you deny her male attention, her brain will get confused.
>>
>>36809443
Will try this anon, thanks for the advice.
>>
It means she almost liked you until she got to know you
>>
>>36808315
You're a fucking autist and you friendzoned yourself with your ""confession,"" a friendzone that she was eager to accept because you've probably acted like a fucking sperg to her.
>>
File: 65c.jpg (54KB, 577x684px) Image search: [Google]
65c.jpg
54KB, 577x684px
>>36808315
Not accepting the fact that 2D girls are superior in every possible way.. Anon.. Also chasing women is fucking retarded. Ghost her if she likes you she'll come crawling back.
>>
>>36809057
no

>>36808315
hello OP. The situation which you have just described happens to me quite often. I think it's because the grills are initially interested due to our physical attractiveness and perhaps aloofness/uncaring vibe that we give off (except in reality it's just nervousness/autism/anxiety).

However after a week or 2 the girl realizes that you are not aloof and mysterious, but instead just autistic. As such, she loses interest.

You now tell us you confess your feelings to her aka sperged out and acted like a weirdo being in "love" with a girl you met a few weeks ago.

Sorry OP you dun fucked up. Next time, remember to put in less effort than the girl and you will win every time.
>>
>>36809514
How did I friendzone myself anon, I told her how I legitimately felt?
>>
>>36809498
But I haven't acted any different since I started talking to her, and for the first two weeks she was telling me how nice and funny I was, I just don't know what happened.
>>
>>36809490

Same anon here

This will only work if you're good looking enough, "bangable", whatever

If you dress in Kmart jeans and InuYasha shirts then it's not going to work

If after you confessed you were all like
> "Y..ouu too..."

It's probably not going to work

See:
>>36809514

>>36809570
>I think it's because the grills are initially interested due to our physical attractiveness and perhaps aloofness/uncaring vibe that we give off (except in reality it's just nervousness/autism/anxiety).
>However after a week or 2 the girl realizes that you are not aloof and mysterious, but instead just autistic. As such, she loses interest.
>You now tell us you confess your feelings to her aka sperged out and acted like a weirdo being in "love" with a girl you met a few weeks ago.

If you can recoup and display value in someway (i.e. flirt with another girl in front of her, be good looking) but deny her any attention, it may have a slight chance of working.
>>
>>36809629
I confessed over text, and I would never wear clothes from Kmart, nor an InuYasha shirt.
>>
>>36809629
Continued

>>36809582
>>36809603

Grils don't give a fuck about your feelings. Telling a girl you like her is one of the worst things you can do post-middle school. They want to be taken and captivated by your stoic ruggedness, masculinity, and/or sex appeal. Emitting feelings is showing them a weakness inherently and weakness goes against human's base survival instinct. Grils biologically want good genes for procreation and showing weakness is contradictory towards that.

Humans are animals like any other and mating dances still apply. Go check out /r/theredpill, ignore all the newer stuff, check out the Top - All Time and read and learn. No more Mr. Nice Guy my friend

>>36809656
Texting is awful for communication, use it only for logistics. Have you seen how blown up a gril's phone is by other guys? It shows you don't have the audacity to attempt to woo her in person, another sign of weakness.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.