[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lemme preface this with saying that I'm not trolling, even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 434234234.jpg (28KB, 242x269px) Image search: [Google]
434234234.jpg
28KB, 242x269px
Lemme preface this with saying that I'm not trolling, even if it sounds like it. I'm sorry if my post offends you.

I'm extremely lonely. Being 6'1 and handsome with wide shoulders hasn't done shit for me. Having a bunch of money and owning my own home hasn't done shit for me. Being confident and extroverted hasn't done shit for me.

I'm 24 years old and have no friends. How do you go from having zero friends to having a social circle? Most people go through life making some friends and losing some friends. People usually don't have to start from a dead stop, like me. If you think that friends magically appear because you're attractive and outgoing, you're wrong. If you think that attractive and outgoing people automatically know how to put themselves in the situations in which they make friends, then you're wrong, at least in my case. Does anyone have any advice? I'm not bragging, I seriously don't know what to do.
>>
go to public events based around your hobbies. i play smash competitively kinda, and go to a few weekly tournaments. I haven't been going very long but a few people already recognize me and will talk to me. plus they always go out for food after the tournament and one day when i get the confidence to go with them, im sure we'd be good pals.

>i hope

try shit like that anon. or join a martial arts gym/club. nothing bonds friends more than beating the shit out of each other.
>>
>>36806241

Find someone likeable that shares your interests and spend time having fun with them. Eventually, you'll be friends.

It's kind of nerdy, but the SCA is a shit-ton of fun If you're willing to get into it.
>>
>>36806538
SCA, foam fighhting, and martial arts like i said in >>36806485 this post are all really good friend makers
>>
>>36806241

You could try hitting the gym and meeting up with some of the Chads there. Most Chads are bro-tier, which is why they're Chads, and you sound like you'd fit right in.
>>
>>36806485
>>36806538
>>36806580
I've thought of doing crossfit, but that'd be on the only day off I have all week. I'm considering it.
>>36806664
I'm not a chad. Between going to an all male high school, having kyphosis (disgusting hunchback) until my surgery 5 years ago, not fitting in at my liberal college and flunking out because of my dad dying and my alcoholic mother, I've barely interacted with girls. I have a mental block where I can't really imagine that a girl would ever want to have anything to do with me, even though I know I'm fairly attractive. I'm thinking of going to the psychologist again.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.