[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>check grades >All As who /genius/ here? >inb4 not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

>check grades
>All As

who /genius/ here?

>inb4 not STEM

Computer Eng suck it nibbas
>>
File: 1492825362958.jpg (114KB, 683x571px)
1492825362958.jpg
114KB, 683x571px
>>36806214
>scholarship
>all As
>came first in my residence for academics last year

It aint easy being me.
>>
>fucked around and skipped some homeworks
>would be my first non A in a CS class
>get perfect final grade, exact amount of points i need for an A
who /bareminimum/ here
>>
I can't even pass college algebra.
>>
>>36806467
Genius op here.

Are you a lazy cunt or what?
>>
File: 1489935623443.jpg (140KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489935623443.jpg
140KB, 1000x750px
>tfw straight A's except for one B
i almost made it.
>>
>>36806214
>check grades
>All P's
>mfw pass-fail program
>no need to worry about letter grades

Life sure is sweet
>>
>>36807066
what kind of shithole university do you go to anon?
>>
>>36806214
>going to college
>get into lifelong debt
>genius
No.

>work out of home investing and helping fund profitable ventures
>"work" consists of 15 minutes max a day if that
>can sleep in multiple days
>only need a laptop or smartphone
>$297k already
>funded my dream home of seclusion and comfy at age 20
Who's the real genius here, really?
>>
grades are more of a persistence and motivation thing than intelligence but it's good that at least you have something that motivates you.
>>
>>36806214
>you gotta be a genius to get As
Apply yourself
>>
>>36806214
>Computer Eng
Computer English is a major? Hot doggo
>>
>tfw kept a 4.0 so far
>tfw decent chance ill lose it this semester

>>36807275
>implying im paying for it
>>
>only turn in like half my assignments
>still get b's
I don't even do half of em nor do I know why I never failed.
>>
File: 1493330436960.jpg (97KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1493330436960.jpg
97KB, 720x960px
>>36806467
friend, you need to understand something about math

once you do, it is very easy

math is like working a muscle

you have to work the muscle with the appropriate weight, consistently, a lot, to make progress

if you can't get the algebra bar up, you need to go lower the weight and lift pre-algebra for a while. or, if you're capable of getting the algebra bar up, you need to continue working it. you lift the algebra bar until you're not seeing any algebra gainz anymore, then you move onto trig or whatever you're doing next.

5 reps = 10 math problems. 3x5 rep set = 30 hard math problems. full workout for the algebra muscle? is like 50 problems including the warm up.

you do this every week to get swole. doing your homework is like going to the gym. once you've done your homework every week for 3 months, you will see gains. no training, no gains. no homework. no gains.

oh yes, one other thing. Algebra is like the squat. it is a core exercise that you really have to work hard because training algebra will help you will all other math muscles and build your strength.

just how it goes my dude. you will eventually become a swole genius.
>>
>>36807622
>implying you're not just enslaving yourself to high-end wagecucking for free
>>
>>36807639
I should've went by this philosophy this semester in my physics class, which is why I'm getting a D. Good thing I'm still in community college and have an above 3.0 Gpa still. But will be starting in engineering school this upcoming fall, and will have to take 2 more physics classes. I make all A's in calculus, but physics is just so god damn dry for me for some reason.
>>
>>36807639
Actually going to give this a shot.
>>
File: 0049.jpg (283KB, 750x450px) Image search: [Google]
0049.jpg
283KB, 750x450px
>>36807639
listening to the lecture is like getting coached. the professor teaches you the proper form to lift the weight. and he spots you once or twice on the lift.

but he tells you: i've taught you this lift, but you must do it again yourself. come exam time, you better have spent some time lifting the weight. because the exam is going to measure your muscle. it is not going to measure whether you know how to do the exercise. it will measure your gains.

and you want to get swole right? don't you want the muscle? When you are swole, the exam is easy.

takes about as much time as the gym anyway. about 3-4 hours a week doing math problems. cool thing about math too is that you can't really over train. so you really can do about 10-12 hours a week of math problems.

and being a god of math is like having hulking strength. it allows you to do things you never would have been able to do otherwise.
>>
>>36807705
its ok. sometimes it is tough to get motivated. having a bad professor especially, is like having a bad coach. but you can learn to coach yourself. it takes more willpower to coach yourself, but you can do it. you just have to think of the gains. how huge and thick your brain can get. that is what you think of, and it will motivate you.

important thing is that it never is too late to begin the process.
>>
>>36806680
I feel for you, anon. Same here.
That theoretical physics fag professor that helped to get A's to other stusents, solving some tasks for them, or giving right formulas to other students to give them A's later.
Or this girl that found that she and teacher had friends that died in the same fire. Chatted about that a bit and got an A.
And me, who got B. He never ever bothered to give a hint to me. And other students that he didn't like.
But I didn't care anyway since it's not education, it's shit, nobody will ever need that diploma of mine when I finish.
>>
>>36807275
I'm on a full-ride scholarship because I'm such a genius, ha! Jokes on you anon! At least I have job security with my Computer Science degree. I'll soon have a comfy job working from home and saving up thousands cause mommy says I can stay living with her as long as I please.
>>
>self proclaimed genius
>mistakes being studious for being smart
>>
>>36808443
t. average student with 3.0 or less
>>
>>36808368
>job security
Unless people and vegans decide to stop eating i'll have a steady income for life that i augment with shitty amounts of clicking every so often.
>>
If you are smart and/or have a 4.0 you CANNOT be a robot. Please leave this board.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.