[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is long hair on a man red pilled? imo it shows that he's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 3544354354.jpg (44KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
3544354354.jpg
44KB, 450x338px
is long hair on a man red pilled?

imo it shows that he's genetically superior to other men since he isn't balding

why aren't you growing your hair out anons?
>>
You can have long hair, you just gotta watch out for blowback.
>>
>>36805730
>imo it shows that he's genetically superior to other men since he isn't balding

Are you retarded?
>>
>>36805730

bc i'm balding
>>
>>36805762
>found the balding manlet
>>
i'm growing my hair it till i can step on it
then i'll tie it back and keep growing it
right now it's most of the way down my torso
>>
>>36805730
I look goofy as fuck anyway

when I have long hair this is amplified
>>
>>36805762
Do you really have to ask that?
>>
Plenty of men out there with balding middle head and long around the sides. Balding is natural. It sucks for some. Luckily I hit the genetic lottery and am a good looking Hitler's dream youth. Only thing wrong with me is I'm 5'11" so yeah.
>>
balding is a result of high test
so no
>>
Looking like a girl is not red pilled, you're just an uncommitted trap
clean shaven and a medium length on top and short on the sides and back is for the red pilled
>>
>>36805819
You are a massive faggot if you think long hair immediately makes someone look like a girl

like straight up that's some homo shit
>>
I have very long hair
I'm balding
kill me
>>
File: 41CHvBy.jpg (23KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
41CHvBy.jpg
23KB, 460x287px
>>36805786
I'm far from balding, I wish my hair would thin out a little, it's too fucking thick.
It used to be very long, but it was a pain in the ass.

My point is that the length of hair has nothing to o with whether you are balding or not.
>>
>>36805730
Laziness, the opposite of manliness.
>>
>>36805840
long hair is feminine
deal with it faggot
>>
>>36805730
You look like a fucking dork with a mullet in the intermediate phase between long luxurious locks and hitler youth haircut.

Generally you want to stay at hitler youth.

Also it's not that good looking. Takes for fucking ever to wash. Gets in your food and just everywhere in general.

I'm a pragmatist and I'll go with short every time. Even though I have amazing fine hair with natural highlights.
>>
File: 1493606211486.jpg (46KB, 528x580px) Image search: [Google]
1493606211486.jpg
46KB, 528x580px
>>36805730
>why aren't you growing your hair out anons?
Because I did as a teenager and got tired of it.

Do whatever you want regardless of if its "red pill"
>>
File: 54435543.jpg (32KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
54435543.jpg
32KB, 500x281px
>2017
>not rocking a skullet

baldets have no excuses
>>
>>36805819
This

I had long hair for years because I was a rebellious little fucker that didn't want to bother with it but I still always wondered why I looked like shit all the time.

Long hair usually shows a person's laziness or apathy towards their appearance, unless it's "in" in which case it just shows a guy is a normie faggot and has no opinion of his own.

Short on the sides and back with a bit of length on top shows you keep yourself well groomed without being too conservative.
>>
Can't say I'm a fan of long blond hair on dudes.
>>
>>36805876
Brad Pitt and Chris Hemsworth are feminine?
>>
>>36805860
Alright baldie, keep telling yourself that if it'll make you feel better.
>>
>>36805950
Do you look like brad pitt or chris hemsworth or charlie hunnam? no you look like shit, outliers exist but they would still look better with short hair, 98% of guys with long hair look fucking stupid.

also those 3 guys i named probably sucked miles dick on the casting couch.
>>
>>36805730
long hair by definition is feminine, and on men only symbolizes being a lazy unkempt hippy or fag

men look better literally every time with short hair
>>
>>36805950
no, but both of those men obviously look better and more manly short-haired than long-haired
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.