[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >18 senior in high school >5"8 Manlet >6/10

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0892.png (8KB, 509x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0892.png
8KB, 509x619px
>be me
>18 senior in high school
>5"8 Manlet
>6/10
>never like other girls since they all are degenerates ( live in socal)
>they would all reject me anyways
>in class and I see her
> 6/10 qt
>isn't fat and doesn't have """"depression""""
>isn't degenerate( no piercings, tattoos/ doesn't cake herself with makeup)
>her smile and laugh is the hotttest thing I've ever heard
>only a couple of friends and no chads or guys that pay attention to her
>prom is next Saturday
Should I do it? Honestly is the first girl I've ever had real feelings about and she doesn't seem to be one of those "I'm different" type of girls anyways. I just look at this board and I feel like if I don't ask, I'll spend the rest of my life hating myself and jacking off to traps
>>
File: IMG_0957.jpg (65KB, 579x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0957.jpg
65KB, 579x819px
>>36805122
JUST DO IT OP! JUST... DO... IT..! Please for everyone's sake, just get it over with.
>>
>>36805122
Yeah do it faggot why are you even asking
>>
>5"8 Manlet
>6/10

Completely fine. Talk to her first obviously. But get off this shithole asap.
>>
Do Nofap 8x8 for maximum confidence gains.
>>
Definitely fucking do it faggot. If she says no then move on but she wont say yes if you dont ask.
>>
File: IMG_0893.jpg (120KB, 559x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0893.jpg
120KB, 559x577px
>>36805179
The only class I have her in is the one I have friends in and they would all look down on me if I said I wanted someone like her. Also I've only had 3 real conversations with here so asking her would seem really awkward
>pic related is her on the left
>>
Tbh ur freinds probably dont care who u get with and if they do they are faggots.
>>
>>36805338
>ripped jeans
>man arms
really?
>>
If prom is in a week honestly it might be too late, girls need at least 2 weeks notice to get their dress and other shit. That being said you should still become good friends with her and try to stay in touch with her after the year is out.
>>
>>36805667
It's a lot better than the rest of the shit you see down here
>>
>>36805122
She's prolly already going with Chad Von Thunderpecker.
>>
>>36805122
do it dumbass
>>
do it, no regrets. to take a big heist, you gotta take a small hit
>>
>>36805338
why do all of them look like men
>>
>>36805338
"I know we don't know each other much but keep me in mind for prom"

Is what I would say if the brief experiences with her went we'll. But keep in mind I'm a 21 year old virgin.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.