[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>At home with my 15 year old brother (I'm 20) >parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0680.png (42KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0680.png
42KB, 500x431px
>At home with my 15 year old brother (I'm 20)
>parents are out of town
>he invites a friend over, whatever
>tells me another friend is coming over
>hear the doorbell ring and open the door to find two incredibly slutty very hot young girls at the door
>they look at me with revulsion and I point them towards the basement
>retreat to my bedroom to continue playing Warhammer: Total War
I really want to fucking kill myself right now
>>
>>36804211
>>they look at me with revulsion and I point them towards the basement

It's all in your head, anon.
>>
>>36804221
No it's not in his head, stop giving false hope
>>
>>36804238
It almost always is. Depends on how disgusting OP is. 9/10 times its some normal looking dude.
>>
>>36804221
>>36804251
I'm a skellington dude and my brother is a minichad. It fucking kills me that he's inviting sluts over at age 15 when I've never so much as even touched a girl that isn't a relative.
>>
>>36804211
It's okay, Anon. Atleast you have a stellar taste in vidya. Oh and you shouldn't care what "slutty" girls think of you, they're not the ones to judge anyone.

>>36804282
Meaningless sex is meaningless.
>>
>>36804282
Only thing I have going for me is that I'm tall and he's a 5'5 manlet. But I'm sure he'll end up being taller than me as well someday. Life is fucking cruel
>>
>>36804282
>who isn't a relative
well then just fuck your relatives
Sisters, cousins, mom. whatever.
>>
>>36804211
Dude stop fucking bitching and playing vidya and go to the basement and rape all 3 of them.BE THE MAN YOU ARE DESTINED TO BE
>>
>>36804295
>meaningless sex is meaningless
Honestly fuck off.
>>
>>36804282
maybe instead of complaining like a bitch you should work out so you can fuck sluts too.
>>
Did u ever stop to think maybe if u werent disgusting people would stop thinking ur disgusting? Clean up. Move out and quit ur bitchin itll all be fine. Work on urself ffs
>>
>>36804374
Dang we both goteemmmm
>>
>>36804211
Why? Some preteen dramaqueen rejected you? Who fucking cares? Their opinions don't matter, they barely have frontal lobes

Pay them no fucking mind
>>
>>36804374
I literally work out every other day and have been doing so for the past two months. I just don't put on weight because I hate eating and get full very quickly. It's not like my brother is a muscleblund adonis either. He can just seduce girls by talking like a nigger and playing basketball

>>36804429
I'm not filthy and I don't smell bad. I'm just skinny and anxious
>>
>>36804211
Feeling envy is a normal thing.
But dude, he is your brother. You should feel happy for him.
>>
>>36804503
It's about the fact that I'm fucking lonely and miserable and can barely even hold a conversation with a girl and my fucking brother is able to reel in two sluts to our house with a text. And that he doesn't even respect me enough to tell me it's girls he's inviting over.
>>
>>36804537
I know I should be but the resentfulness compounded by the misery of loneliness is outweighing my compassion by far
>>
>>36804545
Respect? come on m8. You are his older brother. He might feel like you would say no if you had known.

You are 20. You have as much time as you could possibly need to change your life if you want to be in his place so much.
>>
>>36804545
Join a local group on Facebook, chat about things. Make friends. The end.
>>
>>36804584

Nope, he will never experience teenage love with a hot, carefree teen girl.
>>
>>36804570
I'm sorry about that, friend.

It's normal to feel dispair in this situations. Our instinct makes us want to have all the females available.

But think about it pragmatically. What do you want? How could you get there? Unless you have a serious issue that makes you undateble, I'm sure you can come out of it.
>>
install cameras in the basement and fap to it later
>>
>>36804584
I really do love my brother and of course I wouldn't say no if he had told me.
>You are 20. You have as much time as you could possibly need to change your life if you want to be in his place so much.
No, I can never experience teen love. I will never take a girl's virginity.

>>36804605
>having a faceberg account
>messaging random strangers on faceberg like a creepy indian immigrant
>>
Are you me OP?
Same thing, little brother is 5 years younger and a total chad. Already has had multiple gfs, wide circle of friends. Meanwhile I'm a kissless virgin with no real life friends. Its extra humiliating when you are the older brother. She is also my mom's new favorite son.
>>
i had similar shit happen. my brother had a fucking threesome downstairs while i played vidya up in my room. him and his friend also double teamed some girl

it's alright though. he's a scum bag and he knocked up some dumb bitch that's squeezing his bank account dry
>>
>>36804649
When I met my ex she was 23 and a virgin. Along with all her roommates.

Don't buy the meme. Sure, girls can be sluts nowadays without any consequence, but there is many people on this planet to actually categorize them all in any one category.
>>
>>36804630
I just want a mildly attractive girl to love and cuddle and do things with. But now I'm a fucking NEET and there's no way for me to meet people so I grow more and more bitter about wasting my high school years and my university years (before I dropped out) and I waste away playing fucking vidya
>>
>>36804522
If u wanna play dirty u could make fun of him mercilessly in front of the girls til he spergs. Give it a try trust me
>>
>>36804654
>She is also my mom's new favorite son.
Jesus, I couldn't handle this. At least my brother is an academic retard who constantly disappoints my parents with his grades. If he was athletic, charismatic AND smart I think I would definitely off myself
>>
>>36804685
Well. Girls need pretty much the same things you do. I like to try to put myself in a girls mindspace. Understand what it is they find atractive and work towards that.

If that change isn't worth it for you, companionship is not absolutely neccesary to have a fulfilling life.

Whatever you do. Rationalize your emotions and understand why the things went down as they did to try to learn from it.
>>
>>36804715
The girls wont gang up on u theyll just watch cuz" oh theyre just bein brothers. Lol boyzzz"
>>
>>36804683
>When I met my ex she was 23 and a virgin. Along with all her roommates.
Sorry dude but you'll excuse me if I find that hard to believe, unless she was extremely ugly or fat? I mean, unless you broke the hymen (did you?) how can you possibly be sure she wasn't just lying to you?

>>36804715
No, I'm not that cruel. I love my brother and I do want the best for him. But it hurts me to experience him doing so much better socially than I ever could
>>
>>36804755
She did bleed. I was also surprised.

She was your average girl. Thin, nice breasts, nothing weird about her. She just didn't feel comfortable with it during her teens.

Her roommates were pretty much the same. The only non virgin had been dating the same guy for 6 years, the other 3 literally didn't care about sex until they found someone they felt wouldn't leave.

I'm not saying it's common. I'm saying that girls also can feel out of place because they are virgins. It happens all too often.
>>
You give too much atention to teenage love. I never had it, but dont get afected by this.
>>
>>36804739
>I like to try to put myself in a girls mindspace. Understand what it is they find atractive and work towards that.
I literally cannot imagine it. Someone funny? I'm not funny. Someone with muscles? I'm trying hard to get fit but I can't seem to put on weight. Someone with norman interests? I can talk for hours about the Syrian Civil War or literature but when it comes to pop culture or music I'm fucking lost.
>>
>>36804839
It's not about being funny, or fit.

It's about confidence. I haven't met a single girl who isn't inches from breaking down before they meet with some guy. They are as insecure as we can possibly be. The only difference is that in a dating situation, they have the power.

I don't want to sound like your average tip giver from the internet. I just want you to know that many people get to their 20 without any experience with the other sex, and they are fine.

Don't give up. It has barely started.
>>
>>36804837
It's kind of hard not to pay it attention when it gets flung in my face like that
>>
>>36804886
>It's about confidence.
I believe that. I don't know how to acquire confidence when I feel so universally insecure, anxious and awkward around most people. Doubly so around women. I assume your next piece of advice would be to 'practice'. I believe that is good advice, but I also have no-where and no-one to practice at/on.
>>
>>36804981
Is there any place you feel comfortable at where you might have to interact with people?

And confidence isn't something that practices assures. Confidence is about accepting your limitations, your defects, what makes you worse, and overcome/overcompensate those things.

I'm sorry. I know I'm not being helpful. I just think that sometimes when you are in a low point, it's a good time to question how your life is going. finding the determination to become better.
>>
>>36804211
whats your favourite race ?
>>
>>36804374
Fuck you normalfag nobody cares about your douchey opinion
>>
File: 1493681229095.png (183KB, 550x952px) Image search: [Google]
1493681229095.png
183KB, 550x952px
>>36804211
Post Steam I wanna play total war with you
>>
>>36805075
>Is there any place you feel comfortable at where you might have to interact with people?
My home. That's pretty much it.
>I'm sorry. I know I'm not being helpful
Well, I appreciate you trying to give genuine advice. I'm bitter and jaded right now as well so I'm not making it easy. I just feel like, for the last 3 months I've been floundering. I do little projects around the house but I rarely talk to anyone outside my family, I don't have any friends and I've got nothing to look forward to.

>>36805104
Probably Empire because I like the Humans-vs- Monsters feel, but Vampire Counts are a close second.
>>
>>36805155
This, I also want to play.
>>
>>36805155
>>36805199
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074061668
>>
>>36804522
>I literally work out every other day and have been doing so for the past two months. I just don't put on weight because I hate eating and get full very quickly.

You're just going through the motions. Stop wasting your time if you really want to look good. Unless you're just doing cardio for health reasons then commit to a workout plan. t. Skelly who had a taste of the /fit/ life.
>>
>>36805190
A lot of people need sometime for themselves. For some it takes years. It's fine, as long as you don't use that time to feed your fear of interaction with people.

Push your comfort zone a bit. Go for walks. Sit down somewhere and observe people going about their life. That way you can see how people interact IRL, maybe even mimicking their behaviour when the situation arises.

You will be fine. Don't dig a hole you can't crawl out of.
>>
>>36804899
>teenage love
>highschool sweethearts
This shit almost never ends in something good.
In our highschool great examples of 'teenage love' were:
Dude knocked up some girl at age of 16.
6'3" dude and 5'2" womanlet broke up after highschool and avoid each other now.

It only leads to breakups and knockups, and that's no good. It's impossibly rare to meet your waifu at teenage years.
>>
>>36805325
I believe that, and yet at least I would have had the experience. At least I would have been living.
>>
>>36804211
A good first step towards a better you might be some banter with your brother when the girls leave. be a cool older brother.
>>
>>36805241
>Commit to lifting schedule and do it every other day
>dude you're just going through the motions lmao
what
>>36805282
Every day that passes while I'm stuck in this NEETDOM I become more and more bitter. If I'm still in this situation in a year or two I'm definitely going to kill myself.

>>36805425
My brother's at that age where he doesn't want anything to do with me. And besides, I don't like making dirty jokes.
>>
>>36804211
This is my life
How did my younger brother become chad
>>
>>36805471
Well dude, no need to go too deep. Just some friendly "who were they?" and when he says something dismissive, as he will, you say something along the lines of "You lucky dog". Just some bants, no harm done.

If it sounds too cringy, it might be, but it does seem like your brother knows a thing or two about this. No need to beg, but you could have a chat with him, see how he works. I mean, he is quite a handy person to talk to.
>>
What's the new Total War like? I was a huge fan or Rome back in the day but having hero units, magic and flying units really turned me off.
>>
>>36805735
I was one of those history autists at first, but I picked it up on a sale and I have to say it's a lot of fun. The factions are all really unique in terms of playstyle, and the magic is actually okay. There is a big focus on your core "lord' or 'hero' units, but their skill trees are interesting. I highly recommend it.
>>
>>36805471
I know you just started but you have to lift 6 days a week and have an enormous amount of calories to build mass. Especially if you're tall. That's if you want noticeable gains in a reasonable time. I'm not a workout guru but when people say "just lift brah" they don't mean to mindlessly repeatedly pick up weights with no plan or thought. Hell ask your brother if he wants to join in, you guys could help eachother.
>>
>>36805788
I'll have to give it a try some time then. Before I do, would you say that I should go into it expecting a total war game? Does it have that feel?
>>
>>36805901
It definitely does feel like a total war game through-and-through. Everything from combat to the campaign map
>>
>>36805901
It's a bit different from other titles in that they really simplified/watered down the campaign map and mechanics, instead very much focusing on the battles instead.

Though at the same time, the battles in some ways are watered down, like there's not unit stances like there were in previous games, like when you have a group of spearmen and tell them to do a formation with all their spears forward, or a group of riflemen telling them to kneel-fire.

How it makes up for it though is the huge unit variety both within factions, and between different factions. Like every team is a different race pretty much, so TW: Warhammer definitely has the most unity variety of any of the games and the battles feel really complex and unique/interesting because of it. Like it's not Romans Vs. Carthaginians with some general unit variety between them, it's Humans Vs. Elves and each team has huge differences and uniqueness for units and mechanics.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.