[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>guitarist Mick Thomson from Slipknot went to the hospital

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

>guitarist Mick Thomson from Slipknot went to the hospital from a stabbed wound in the back of his head after a knife fight with his brother

What's the most violent thing you've done to another person?
>>
>>36804155
watched every replay during a tekken session against a bro while winning.
>>
got into a fight with my older brother when we were kids and I grabbed his head and smashed his face into a wooden table. i started crying about it afterwards when he had a black eye the size of a baseball
>>
Punched a friend in the face when I was drunk.

According to him I fucked his nose up, but it looked exactly the same to me. He even got a nosejob after that. Fucking weirdo.
>>
>>36804155
I STEPPED ON A ANT ONCE
>>
>>36804155
slammed my brother into a glass table (small living room table). I used to really love wwf at the time and he got 11 stitches in his arm and I walked away with nothing
>>
File: 1484592339925.png (158KB, 366x316px) Image search: [Google]
1484592339925.png
158KB, 366x316px
I stabbed my brother after he tried to break-in into my parents house, he wanted to steal some jewelry.
He was homeless at the time aswell
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.