[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hanging out with my only friend >he fairly recently got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Jan_Matejko_Staczyk.jpg (629KB, 2500x1870px) Image search: [Google]
Jan_Matejko_Staczyk.jpg
629KB, 2500x1870px
>hanging out with my only friend
>he fairly recently got a girlfriend and is always bringing her around now
>she's nice enough and seems to enjoy herself genuinely when we hang out in a group which is more than i can say for most of his girlfriends that hes had
>we've talked briefly if he leaves for a minute and she seems ok despite the awkward smalltalk
>other than that doesnt really add anything to the hangouts, which is fine whatever i try to be as inclusive as possible since i know what its like to be isolated in a group, but she seems to actually like sidelining
>all in all happy for him except for one issue
he is constantly kissing and touching and basically humping this fuckin chick at all times like a dog with me right there
>walking together
>constantly interrupting me to whisper something or kiss her for 10 seconds and then i trail off because theyre obviously not listening
>literally any time we are idle, he will start throatfucking her with his tongue while i uncomfortably stand there
>was once sitting on the train with them while they had their arms around eachother and kissed the entire 20 minutes, his girlfriend was in the middle so i couldnt even attempt to talk to him
>countless other shit
like i get it dude but honestly is this really necessary? i get that you want to bring her around, i get that you like her but honestly why ask to hang out if i'm just going to be uncomfortable the whole time while you make out in front of me and bring her without saying anything? its constant and excessive, i'd have no problem with even every 5 minutes they have a quick kiss and move on but theyll literally drop fucking everything for 20 seconds to a minute to kiss while making noises and the rest of the time theyre tickling eachother and shit its just uncomfortable what do i do?
>theyve been kissing the entire time i type this because i eventually took my phone out after 5 minutes of looking around uncomfortably
how the fuck do you even handle this
>>
Make a pass at his lady
>>
>>36804149
Surprised you made it this far, not bad. It really isn't easy being the third wheel, and here I thought my friend was bad.

I would just cancel his invitations more frequently until he maybe takes the hint, or you can just be bold and honest about it.

I would probably just try to be clever and do the first one though. These things will also improve over time, as their burning passion will wither eventually.
>>
>>36804149
You're pretty much correct about this. It's really fucking rude to do that stuff. Quick pecks and all that are fine, but if they literally just stop whatever and start making out while you're talking to the guy, that's ridiculous. Just talk to your friend about it. It's pretty much that simple.
>>
>>36805073
this

since he's a dude, just be honest with him. make sure to point out it's not jealousy, and he's being inconsiderate by making you feel uncomfortable.

i ALWAYS make it a point with my girl, and guy friends; if you want to be with your SO then don't lump me into your hangouts. third wheeling is so annoying.
>>
>>36804149
Flop your dick out and start masturbating every time they make out in front of you.
>>
>>36805145
>gf
>r9k

NORMAN ALERT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
just... leave? he's obviously not your friend and she obviously wants you gone

dumbass normalfag
>>
File: 1493253522648.jpg (48KB, 540x494px) Image search: [Google]
1493253522648.jpg
48KB, 540x494px
>>36805086
>>36805145
i see what you guys are saying, you're right, but i don't want to be an asshole or anything. this is my only friend and i don't want to blow anything out of proportion if this is just the worst that it gets.
he has this thing where he basically becomes a vessel for manipulation by his girlfriend as long as it means that he's not "alone", and it seems that while this girl won't take advantage of that (at least not yet, i don't think she will though), he is doing it himself now. he has had girlfriends before where he'll drop everything for them (plans, will try to circumvent hanging out, might pretend to not see my messages) and then he'll completely ignore me if it means he can spend more time with them. in his mind, ideally he can have both, and i'm happy that he's finally found someone that seems mentally stable, but i've always hated this third-wheeling shit where i'm sitting with them, but it's like i'm alone due to the very clear gap in equality. in these situations, when i talk to him, i'm fighting two minds and i have to appease both otherwise, the other will just tell the other "no listen to me because i'm your gf/bf" and then there's no thought, it's just instant agreement despite whatever it was about, or what their individual thoughts were.
he's a good friend, he's never been intentionally malicious, but i don't know what to do because every time he gets a girlfriend, the balance of power in the relationship becomes apparent immediately and then they begin to meld, with him becoming the background "mind", almost.

>>36805381
he's generally honest about his girlfriends thoughts on me, she seems legitimately nice, albeit a neutral personality, and again, she seems to enjoy hanging out when it's us 3
my friend is completely fine when it's just us two and we have good chemistry. it even comes out sometimes with her, but it doesn't seem as strong.

i don't know lads am i blowing this out of proportion
>>
>>36804149
>not ALWAYS having your phone out
I hang out with a couple that are my friends and it never got awkward because I instantly just grab my phone and start shitposting the moment they start to do their shit.
>>
>>36805588
this is my last resort, i hated talking with someone and then in the middle of me saying something or responding, they're on their phone and they get that blank expression that says "stop talking, retard, i'm no longer listening". it just seems like a shitty thing to do if you're hanging out with someone and it kind of defeats the point.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.