[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>worked last summer for a guy >he has open spots again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cQtlhD48EG0SY.gif (905KB, 240x228px)
cQtlhD48EG0SY.gif
905KB, 240x228px
>worked last summer for a guy
>he has open spots again this year
>send him an email telling him I'm interested
>he tells me to send him my CV with my work experiences despite the fact that I know him from last summer

Literally what's the point, there's nothing on my CV anyway
>>
>>36802994
He probably doesn't realize it's you. Unless you specifically said hey I'm _____ who worked for you last summer.
Also did you have to submit a CV last time?
>>
>>36803074
Yeah I made it clear it's me ... and no I didnt need to, I literally was passing by and he said hey kid do you need a job and I said yes
>>
>>36803115
Well then ADD YOUR EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH HIM TO YOUR CV AND GIVE IT TO HIM YOU FUCKING BRAINLET
>>
>>36803143
what the fuck is the point? if someone I hired not so long ago comes to me and says he's interested I'll fucking remember him and what he can do and I wont fucking need him to send me useless shit like work experience since I know him already. Fucking idiot
>>
>>36803182
you utter retard
>>
>>36803182
Either formality, or he doesn't want you working there again.
>>
>>36803263
you idiot

srthrsht
>>
The CV is just a formality, deal with it if you need a job that bad.
>>
>>36803182

maybe he wants to know if you've done any work in-between?

you're acting like asking for a CV when applying for a job is a novel concept. you have an advantage, but you're not special just because you worked for him before. if you're a worse candidate than his other options he has no obligation to hire you.
>>
>>36803477
>maybe he wants to know if you've done any work in-between?
thats what would make the most sense

because otherwise he knows me already
i hate these dumb formalities
>>
>>36803527

just do it anon

i don't know the company, but i know some specifically require CVs to be submitted during the hiring process even if the hiring manager plans on bringing you on board anyway. it's an HR thing most likely.
>>
>>36803665
thanks

aergaergeargetufjftujtfuj
>>
File: frogsqueeze-low quality.jpg (55KB, 390x750px) Image search: [Google]
frogsqueeze-low quality.jpg
55KB, 390x750px
>>36803304
>Either formality, or he doesn't want you working there again.

Small businesses you worked for may ask for applications and stuff even though they know full well they aren't going to hire you. Local supermarket did that to me a few years ago, felt a little vindicated when they closed for good.
>>
>>36802994
its very polite way of saying fuck off anon,
you are not getting the job.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.