[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wagies have to PAY to become an unpaid intern. Oh wagies,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (676KB, 1176x686px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
676KB, 1176x686px
>Wagies have to PAY to become an unpaid intern.

Oh wagies, why don't you join the NEET life?
>>
>>36802827
for someone who enjoys the neet life you sure like looking at jobs and thinking about money a lot
>>
File: 1492694161902.jpg (91KB, 336x442px)
1492694161902.jpg
91KB, 336x442px
>bro just get an internship!
>you need that experience to get a good job : )
You can't even call this literal wageslavery
>PAYING for the "privilege" of working for FREE
You can't make this shit up
>>
>>36802939
jobs are just a status thing to wagies anyway
>>
>>36802934
It's on ifonly wagie, it's a good site to spend my NEETbux on. Maybe you can ask your boss for a raise so you can enjoy the finer things in life like I do.
>>
>>36802963
It's literally fucking cuckoldry

actually I have more respect for cucks, at least they KNOW what they are. Normies will defend this.
>>
File: 1493826937955s.jpg (6KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
1493826937955s.jpg
6KB, 208x249px
>>36802827
> obvious scam, everyone knows you don't pay for internship
> NEET uses this as justification for not working
>>
i know someone who did this. paid to go work for free. when he told me about it i wanted to smack him
>>
File: 1467088042497.jpg (36KB, 156x205px) Image search: [Google]
1467088042497.jpg
36KB, 156x205px
>>36803050
>wagie defending it
like clockwork, watch out anon, shouldn't you get to bed? Tick tock you have to get up early tomorrow to pay for your boss' third yacht!
>>
>>36802934
I like looking them up to laugh at the society that wagies have created. Freedom is the true nature of man, and as long as he is in servitude to society he can never be free. NEETdom is the closest thing to freedom in the current order.
>>
>>36802827
>got paid to go to school
>got a nice salary right out of school
internships are for people who are shit. the NEET life is 10 steps below that.
>>
Was a neet for most of the last ten years. I need more money than the neetbux will provide in order to achieve my dreams. Unfortunately job currently pays about the same as neetbux so I'm just not reporting my wages to them for now hoping I can skate by long enough to buy a car.
>>
File: 1492482667493.jpg (244KB, 500x679px) Image search: [Google]
1492482667493.jpg
244KB, 500x679px
>Be high school science teacher
>Extremely interested in the subject I teach
>Work 6 hour days, 5 days a week
>Have TA do all my grading
>Mindlessly explain concepts and processes I know like the back of my hand
>No physical labor, barely any mental labor
>Get free lunches every day from cafeteria
>Leave home at 7 am, and return home by 3 pm so I never deal with rush hour traffic
>Fail low intelligence Chads and Stacys
>Get summers off
>Spring break, winter break, all holidays
>Wear jeans and a comfortable button up to work every day
>Adults respect me for what I do
>Kids tell me I change their lives
>Kids give me gifts and bake me cookies/brownies on occasion
>Meet fuckable moms almost daily who come on to me for being so good with kids
>Make $45,000 a year
>Own my own house, car and everything else I've ever wanted

Wagie life is only shit if you never apply yourself enough to get a professional-tier job.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.