[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you hate yourself? Don't you realize your self-hatred

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: rem looking at you with concern.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rem looking at you with concern.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
Why do you hate yourself? Don't you realize your self-hatred harms those around you? It's unfair that the person they love doesn't believe he/she is worthy. What is the value of their love then? What does that love mean to you?
>>
>>36802801
>guilt tripping depressed people
cooooooooooool :^)
>>
>>36802801
>rem poster again
i don't have anyone who cares about me, nice attempt at trying to guilt trip me though
>>
Well you see, I have the better taste of all and have a very judicious sense of quality.
So if I'm thinking I suck, it is no doubt to be true.
Anyone who disagree with me on that verdict is the pleb and can be removed from court.
>>
>>36802801
I neither hate or love myself but the person I want to receive love from doesn't love me.
>>
>>36802801
>posting worst girl

Kys
>>
who loves me? lol

tell me who they are so I can laugh at them for having bad taste
>>
>>36802801
>Don't you realize your self-hatred harms those around you? It's unfair that the person they love doesn't believe he/she is worthy. What is the value of their love then?
The value of their love is jack fucking shit and it's not my responsibility to bail them out from the consequences of their bad decisions
I'm not in the business of changing my beliefs because of how they make people feel and I believe that I'm a bad person
>>
>>36802801
>Don't you realize your self-hatred harms those around you? It's unfair that the person they love doesn't believe he/she is worthy. What is the value of their love then? What does that love mean to you?

You're not giving us any incentive to care about others though.
Value of love etc. is meaningless if you don't care at all and is not and will not ever be a responsibility.
Actually, what a fucking platitude. "Value of love."
Value of an object is determined by how much the object is desired, and if the subject of the love does not desire it then the love is worthless. This isn't relationship advice this is fucking economics 101.

In fact we're increasing a catch22 situation here where the lover is actually more pathetic than the loved, since they waste their emotion on a trash person, which in turn only makes the lover less attractive to be loved by as a consequence.

That aside, I wouldn't tell depressed people to care more about others than about themselves at all.

Anyway is all presocratic thinking and yeah no surprise you're going to be depressed if you willfully engage in that.
>>
>>36802801
>Why do you hate yourself? Don't you realize your self-hatred harms those around you?

I've always found the notion of "self-hatred" to be just as hollow as that of "self-love". Both love and hatred require subject and object, Self and Other. The Christians tell us that God is love but were they honest, they would admit He only became such after having given birth to a creation that He could adore.

There is neither beauty nor ugliness in perfect isolation. A monster reviles the thing it glimpses in the mirror only because others have taken pains to teach it that what it sees in the looking glass is worthy of contempt.

In Goethe's "Faust", the demon Mephistopheles fondly remembered the time before he was merely a part of the part that at first was all. During that mythic era before the division between darkness and light there was no damnation or salvation, no Heaven above nor Hell below, no demons ashamed of their deformities nor angels proud of their beauties. There was only the Void that, having no rival, could actually be content with itself. With the advent of Creation and the introduction of "You" and "I", that curious paradise was lost and our poor demon found himself reaping all of the sorrows of the new order without enjoying any of its joys. Is it any wonder our monster set himself against light, the element that gave birth to form, when the shape he found himself cursed with was a repulsive one fit only for Hell?

No one, whether he be a man, a devil, or a monster hates itself without reason. It loathes itself only because another, whether it be his fellow man, Father God, or Mother Nature hated it first.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.