[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>switch from soda to iced tea to lose weight as sugested here

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (53KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 400x400px
>switch from soda to iced tea to lose weight as sugested here
>always have to specify unsweetened otherwise they give you sweet tea
>starting to enjoy it, crave it even
>unsweetened ice tea becomes the biggest delicious thirst quencher
>start becoming itchy welts start appearing
>realize im becoming allergic to the iced tea
>start breaking out in hives whenever i drink it
>welp guess ill just go back to soda and be the fat shit ive always been
>>
Hey uh about you drink something else
>>
drink water nerd
>>
>>36802545
I dont like water and cant think of anything else you can drink in large quantities thats zero calories. Cant imagine i can drink lots of black coffee
>>
I'm so glad I'm not fat like you white people

It's called drink water you know H2O
>>
>>36802517
have you tried artificial drink sweeteners? you can enjoy lemonade, iced tea, grape kool-aid
>>
>>36802576
>I dont like water

I don't get this. It's as natural and necessary as breathing.
>>
>>36802581
Water is gross tastes like pure cancer. Plus when you ask for water at fast food they just give you a tiny ass bottle of water and upcharge you for it. Can never seem to get just the fountain drink cup with water b
>>
>soda
>falling for the liquid jew
>>
Try grape juice, no concentrate, the fresh stuff
>>
>>36802621
All you have to do is specify you want the water in the styrofoam cup.
>>
>>36802621
I've never been given a bottle of water. Just say "and an ice water please" that shits free
>>
>>36802621
>when you ask for water at fast food
Nigga, if you want to lose weight, then why the fuck would you buy fast food in the first place.
>>
>>36802621
Drink fucking filtered water you dumb pleb. It tastes like cancer because the kikes are poisoning your tap water.
>>
>>36802517
drink water like a normal person you fat cow.
>>
>>36802576
Go zero calorie vitamin water. That stuff is fantastic, comes in all sorts of fruit flavors, and has so much vitamins. You'll actually become healthy. A six pack of 16.9 fl ounce lemonade bottles are up for 4 bucks at walmart. I drink like a bottle everyday.
>>
>>36802966
wow one whole bottle
>>
>>36802576
What about flavored sparkling water?
>>
>>36803010

>six pack
>one bottle

wow
>>
>>36802621
>fast food
Ask for "a cup for water" in those exact words, it's not hard
>>
>tfw live in Northern Norway and enjoy some of the best tap water available in the whole world
>>
>>36802581
>It's called drink water you know H2O
Damn, son; punctuation. If you're going to bait, at least sound like a half-way intelligent person.
>>
>>36803141
>the best thing you can say about your country is "it has the best tap water in the world"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.