/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There's this guy that keeps looking my way in class but

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

There's this guy that keeps looking my way in class but I don't know if he's interested in me or just a coincidence that he looks my way all the time, what does this mean?
>>
Invite him for burgers and suck his dick behind the fast food joint.
>>
Kill yourself because he won't ever be really interested in you. /thread
>>
>>36802462
>>36802438
/s

If you're gonna shitpost atleast make it good.
>>
>>36802411
He's probs not a fag like you.
>>
>>36802636
>He's probs not a fag like you.
How do I find out
>>
>>36802462
>>36802636
ok straightbots but WHAT DOES IT FUCKING MEAN when someone keeps looking at you
one of my much older gaming friends has a lanklet son around my age, the few times we've met we make eye contact a lot, obviously I'm not going to make a fucking move on him and I'm not thirsty enough to want to, but it would be nice to know what the fuck is going on
>>
>>36804032
You are ugly and it's fascinating
>>
>>36804060
dude I'm like 90% sure I'm not ugly but thank you for at least responding
>>
File: 1493980597087.jpg (100KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
1493980597087.jpg
100KB, 900x506px
Wait...

What happened to Kitty Bunny?

Is she out of the running? Is it because she has a penis and I so clearly do not want anything to do with someone else's dick?

That's too bad. She was so fucking pretty and I really liked her art. I have nothing against her, I just don't want to fuck someone that has a dick.

I hope it's just that and she didn't get like... hurt or something :(

What about the Russian Princess? I'm going to be honest... if I'm going to be with her I really don't want to share her with anyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 217x245px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 217x245px
>>36804032
People often look. It's not anything strange. You r9k people are too focused on reading in between the lines. If you wanna find out, communicate. It's easy
>>
why are there so many gay threads these days
>>
>>36805026
>why are there so many gay threads these days
Fit in or get out
>>
>>36805123
No, there is a literal board for /lgbt/ take all the gay stuff there.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.