[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have finally ascended. The voices telll me that I will be sacrificed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

I have finally ascended. The voices telll me that I will be sacrificed to the old ones and that I my soul will take off into the universe to find a new body.
Wish me good luck. I will no longer be a robot.
>>
>>36802163
btw dont go towards the light go the other direction that way you can get reincarnated
>>
>>36802189
Thanks. Do you have experience with this? I am frightened but still ready. The old ones will consume my body soon so that my soul becomes free any time.
>>
>>36802163
The old ones have decided to spare you!

Starting today it is your responsibility to avoid anything that could harm you. You have to live on and you have to try to be happy. You also have to discover the person that is close to you. You have to cherish this person.

The old ones have spoken.. Ignore them and everyone close to you will be damned.
>>
>>36802163
Dude, don't be an idiot.
>>
>>36802281
Huh? Wow shit. Are you for real? I guess it must be.
Thank you for sparing me old ones.
>>
>>36802324
What do you mean? Are you saying that they haven't chosen me? I am feeling very good I think it will be alright but this >>36802281 confuses me.

I am feeling better as ever I think something will happen soon.
>>
>>36802328
>>36802475
The old ones have spoken. Follow or feel the wrath.
>>
File: 1448409915282.gif (186KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
1448409915282.gif
186KB, 600x397px
>>36802163
>Chakras
>Voices

LMAO familam. You realize Hinduism is not a transcendental religion, right? Nirvana is more like purposelessness because you are no longer subject to the cycle of reincarnation.
>>
>>36802534
You don't understand this has been planned for me, I am certain of it the voices told me. Everything will be fine.
I am almost going to sleep. I will enter the dream phase and something will happen. I am sure.

Tomorrow I will not exist anymore, I will become soemthing else I feel it.
>>
>>36802744
You still ignore us human.

This is our last warning:
We spared you!
You and everyone close to you will be damned if you don't listen. >>36802281
>>
>>36802163
Is this by the artist who does the Tool art?
>>
>>36803969
I think Op is busy following the orders of the old ones and can't answer you because he is trying to be happy for the sake of the people close to him.
>>
File: universe pepe.png (290KB, 427x441px) Image search: [Google]
universe pepe.png
290KB, 427x441px
magnetism from the sun
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.