[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw your parents don't stock anything to eat at home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 128372362733676.jpg (124KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
128372362733676.jpg
124KB, 633x758px
>tfw your parents don't stock anything to eat at home but frozen junk food or random ingredients that you cant make anything with, or bullshit like a jar of sweet gherkins and cocktail onions (which I've been living off of for 3 days) and useless condiments
>meanwhile they eat out at restaurants every day and don't include you and buy healthy good food for themselves that I'm not allowed to touch
>tfw broke and my health is taking a nose dive
>tfw feel like shit

I'm dying here please send help
send good proteins and fruits and vegetables
>>
>>36801263
>random ingredients that you cant make anything with
lern2cook
Maybe do your own shopping while you're at it.
>>
They're hinting at you to get off your ass and do something to either move out or at least buy your own food

You'll get sick/die otherwise
>>
>>36801284
Tell me what to do with bread crumbs and paprika you faggot

>Maybe do your own shopping while you're at it.

I'm broke
>>
>>36801302
How am i supposed to do this when I'm vitamin deficient and have no energy, I feel like If i stand up I'll puke and pass out.
>>
Learn to hunt like a real fucking man, you faggot. There's unlimited food in the wild, you just have to go kill it
>>
>>36801304

Do you have lard. You could make crispy paprika bread crumbs and put them in a sandwhich.

Made of breadcrumbs
>>
>>36801359
we don't really have anything in the cabinets reee
>>
File: British Cuck Tastes Defeat.jpg (290KB, 962x554px) Image search: [Google]
British Cuck Tastes Defeat.jpg
290KB, 962x554px
>>36801263
Eggs. Meat. Vegetables. Fruits. Nuts.

Some dairy, not too much.

Tell this to your parents because they're stupid. Try to get your own source of income so you can at least eat like a human instead of your average 21st century 1st-worlder.
>>
File: Average Fingolian Girl.jpg (306KB, 717x634px) Image search: [Google]
Average Fingolian Girl.jpg
306KB, 717x634px
>>36801476
This is sounding more and more like a money problem than a nutritional ignorance problem, anon.
>>
>>36801263
>i'm not allowed to touch
touch it anyway
>>
>>36801263
>I'm dying here please send help
>send good proteins and fruits and vegetables

Then get a job and move out. Faggot.
>>
File: 1233546464646.jpg (46KB, 408x306px) Image search: [Google]
1233546464646.jpg
46KB, 408x306px
>>36801563
Most of it doesn't need to be refrigerated or frozen so they keep it locked in their room, my parents are fucking selfish assholes why did the faggots have kids if they didn't want to occasionally feed them.

>>36801589
>>
>>36801660
>most of it doesn't need to be refrigerated or frozen
the fuck kinda weird ass alien meals do they order?
>>
>>36801660
>wahh i want my veggies :(
>>
>>36801304
shut up and learn to COOK retard
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.