[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be creepy to ask my aunt out on a date? She's 17,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 8

File: 1481039596060.png (795KB, 761x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481039596060.png
795KB, 761x720px
Would it be creepy to ask my aunt out on a date? She's 17, I'm 20. She's my mom's sister. She's always flirting with me and she's super cute, it's hard to resist.
>>
>>36801207
>my aunt out on a date? She's 17, I'm 20. She's my mom's sister.
I'm too retarded to understand your family tree, anon, but that sounds very unusual.
>>
>Aunt is younger then you.

Explain how that happened.
>>
Is your father also your brother?
>>
>>36801247
>>36801273
Grandpa slaying that puss man.
>>
can you imagine if she rejects you and tells your entire family?
>>
>>36801207
How can you possibly think it wouldn't be?? At least phrase it as "hanging out."
>>
how does this happen?

what kinda white trash family do you live in?
>>
Sounds like a great way to get disowned by your family.
>>
>>36801207
You want to have sex with your mom's younger sister?
>>
I think your mum would have a problem with you banging her little sister, mate. I don't know though, maybe she wouldn't give a fuck.
>>
>>36801207

>some weird inbred retard family where the aunt is older than her nephew and he wants to fuck her

typical anime fans
>>
>>36801207
If she's flirting, ask her out
>>
I feel like you should probably not ask a family member on a date directly, you should instead slowly increase the amount of time you spend together until you eventually become able to fill her with your semen.
>>
>>36801247
Essentially his Grandpa got a younger women pregnant a year after he was born. Which I heard is possible.
>>
>>36801307
>>36801324
Well she's kind of overly flirty and physical with me so it's not like I'm trying to bang someone who I think doesn't like me.

>>36801363
Granny died, grandpa just sleeps around now because he's just that kind of guy. I have another aunt who's younger than me.

>>36801402
Yes, very badly. She's all I think about tbqh.
>>
>>36801611
if she's being physical with you be physical back
you don't have to go through courtship, you already know each other, just go about your business normally keeping an eye out for times when yo two are safely alone, and then try escalating
>>
I didn't know they had internet in the South
>>
>>36801611
You should bang both of your aunts in some super kinky incestual threesome.
>>
>>36801611
Post grandpa. He's just got to be a pussy slayer.
>>
>>36801611

So your grand father is your only shared relative?
>>
>complain about not knowing how to be social
>stay inside all day on shitty old message board
???
>>
>>36801207
Just think of her as a cousin and it shouldn't be a problem.
>>
>36801207
>Would it be creepy to ask my aunt out on a date?
Yes society would say incest is creepy, this is common knowledge.
People like your sister are included within that group and are likely to share that opinion,
Or rather accept it as a way of life, but then not all individuals do.
Ultimately it's up to you to a decision, but don't go around making flipper babies now!
>>
>>36801806
this please
old chads are inspirational
>>
Post your aunts
>>
"Creepy" isn't the word I would use. It's certainly weird as fuck though.
>>
>>36801273
Possible, there just has to be a big age gap between his mother and aunt, and he has to be born within that time. That would probably mean his mother is about 45 rn and his grandparents about 65.
>>
You would cuck your own grandfather by banging his daughter you cretin?
>>
File: 1492659837616.jpg (36KB, 482x427px)
1492659837616.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>>36801363
My grandfather's aunt was younger than him by several years. But as you might have guessed, it was in West Virginia.

>>36801207
Yes it's creepy, don't go around telling people that you're your own uncle.
>>
Good luck if you can manage OP. Similar situation, me and my aunt ended up together. Our family didn't like it but came to accept it when it was clear it wasn't just some lusty fling.
>>
>>36801207
>She's 17, I'm 20
Go for it.
>>
>>36801207
marry her an cum inside her
have qt incest babbies
>>
>>36801207
Post a picture of her body with the face cropped out and I will let you know
>>
>>36801207
Your children would be your cousins. Your grandfather would be both your father-in-law and grandfather. Your mom would be your sister-in-law. You would be your own uncle.
>>
File: satsu takega.png (280KB, 640x480px)
satsu takega.png
280KB, 640x480px
>>36801207
It's just like my japanese video games!
>>
>>36802676
He would become a literal Uncle Grandpa.
>>
File: no.gif (2MB, 567x310px)
no.gif
2MB, 567x310px
>>36801207
You can feel the meme.
You can taste the meme.
You can touch the meme.
You can believe the meme.

But you should never ever try to become the meme.
Don't do it OP. Don't throw your life away.
>>
>>36801681
This is probably the way to go, or at least it would be if OP was even slightly charismatic.
>>
Nigga you're family. You don't need to go on dates with her, just flirt back and fuck her. Dating is something you do when you don't know someone.
>>
>>36803107
HOLY SHET SAUCE SAUCE SAUCE
>>
>>36801611
>grandpa just sleeps around now because he's just that kind of guy
what a player
>>
>>36804065
It's Daiakuji, a great game suffering from lack of translation. Has a decent eight-episode OVA.
>>
>>36801247
>>36801273
I've got an aunt who was born last year.
>>
OP this is real simple, dating is out of the question and so is any other form of openness. First covertly find out how she is after a fuck, she clingy or she meh? If she meh just use her as the party away from the party. Nigga you at Easter and she goes downstairs to get the chairs? You hit it. You opening up presents at Christmas and you need to help her with that big was box? You hit it. You at a birthday party you hit it.

Just don't let that bitch squeel.
>>
>using the line "well, i fucked your sister"
>on your mom
>>
There should never be a moment at a family event where no one is in sight and your dick isn't in some hole.
>>
>tfw the only family member I fugged was my cousin, and now her whole family hates me (including her, I think)
>>
>>36801247
>I'm too retarded to understand your family...

STUMP
>>
>>36804463
Why does she hate you, why does her family know, why aren't you greentexting
>>
>>36801207
Yes incest is ultra creepy
>>
>>36801207
i'm pretty sure I read this doujin somewhere
>>
>>36804504
>be us as kids
>I'm horny af
>I get in the bathroom with the whole "I'll show you mine if you show me yours"
>She feels guilty later and tells her parents
>Parents say how lucky I am that they're not suing me for ruining her life
This is why I think the AoC is bullshit. Nothing I did ruined her life, but her parents are pushing "muh innocence!" I was a kid too!
>>
>>36804652
I did this with like 5 different girls 1 was a cousin, but I was like 6, how old were you? You said fuck now it's show and tell? What is it anon?
>>
File: heh.jpg (42KB, 762x668px)
heh.jpg
42KB, 762x668px
>>36804353
Holy shit

OP you need to do this for us.
>>
>>36804749
Show and tell. Don't take every word verbatim. I shouldn't need to explain exactly what we did for you to know it was lewd.
>>
>>36802380
ooh please tell more, how did you two end up together?
>>
>>36804953
Well we're the same age, we grew up together basically and were more like brother and sister than aunt/nephew. Even went to the same schools and all. We were always close but through our teens we had some close experiences and got to explore a relationship. Our family freaked out at first but we stuck through it and by the time we were off to college and pretty much going as a couple, they accepted it. We're in a serious relationship now and live as a couple, even had a kid together. We can't get married but we might as well be basically.
>>
>>36804890
How old were you? Were you an old man?
>>
>>36805124
wow that is sweet.
>>
>>36805124
You had a kid with a blood relative? I'm all for you doing you but don't go spawning an inbred child. On a side note have fun with that conversation with other kids parents. (None of their business of course but it will be weird and more importantly your kid may be treated differently) Don't think your kid isn't going to blab about it, that shit unique and kids feed off that, be prepared.

Not sure why I'm saying this you know it already.
>>
>>36805679
Our kid doesn't know and it isn't something we would tell her till she is older to understand. It's not something we go around telling people obviously.
>>
>wypipo
Kek
>>
File: 14936621304430.jpg (101KB, 1080x1080px)
14936621304430.jpg
101KB, 1080x1080px
>>36801207
wtf, this is so hot and degenerate at the same time.
>>
>>36805721
Define older? Are you moved away from the rest of your family and can hide it?

Shits going to hit fans good luck bro I'm sure your IBS never lets you forget.

It's a cute story fit for Japan, but when you watch those you never think about the shit that goes on after.

Do you deprive your child of her family to try to give her a better social life, or do you give your child her family and hope they can get her through it? Sheet anon you got me feeling for you and your 4 fingered daughter.
>>
>>36806414
She's actually completely healthy, maybe because our family doesn't have a history of doing this sort of thing.

Older though, like when she's 10-12 maybe, maybe older. Basically when she's old enough not to mistakenly blab about us at school or anything. We don't live totally separate of the rest of our family, but those we do associate with keep our secret.
>>
>>36801207
Obviously dating your aunt would be fucking weird

just smash and trash that shit brah
>>
>>36806556
I hope your daughter has a very successful life. How old is she now? Are you planning on having any more kids?
>>
>>36807096
Thanks for that. She's three right now. We may end up having another kid or two, we're relatively young. It would definitely be some serious consideration though because of our relation.
>>
>>36801207
>Would it be creepy to ask my aunt out on a date? She's 17, I'm 20. She's my mom's sister. She's always flirting with me and she's super cute, it's hard to resist.

the fact you'd even consider this means you secretly want to fuck your own mother.

wtf anon.
>>
JUST DO IT BROTHER
>>
>>36801611
>Granny died, grandpa just sleeps around now because he's just that kind of guy. I have another aunt who's younger than me.

grandpa chad is cucking his own daughter into supporting his children.
>>
>>36801207
that's fucking degenerate and it shows you have no sense of risk and reward
do it fgt
>>
Nothing is wrong with fucking your aunt op these neckbeards are just jelly go for it lad
>>
>>36801207
>>>36801611
>You should bang both of your aunts in some super kinky incestual threesome.
This. post results.
>>
Date..yes creepy
Opprs drunk random sex... no creepy
>>
>>36805124
>wanting to fuck your mother's younger sister whom you treat as your own younger sister, thereby becoming your own uncle
This sounds like it jumped from the pages of some bizarre incest story
>>
>>36807251
>the fact you'd even consider this means you secretly want to fuck your own mother.
That's quite the leap in logic.
>>
It's more weird than it seems

Fuck her
>>
>fucking a girl whos probably just a younger version of your mom
Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>36808734
You mean hot as fuck, right?
>>
>>36808878
No I mean disgusting you degenerate.
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.