[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any jobs for a 19 year old that won't make me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 226295.png (21KB, 171x207px) Image search: [Google]
226295.png
21KB, 171x207px
Are there any jobs for a 19 year old that won't make me want to kill myself?
I fucking hated just about every job I've had, and I need to have money to move out soon.

Any advice?
>>
>>36800057
Backpage/Grindr/craigs and start sucking dick or work as a stock cuck moving boxes at night
>>
>>36800078
Is the stock cuck job retail? There's no way I'm going back to that, even fucking fast food was better than that
>>
Selling your ass should be good for you bitch boi
>>
if you hate spending 4-6 years in college, try a trade (welding, plumbing, electrician). Usually only requires <1 year of schooling. Otherwise you'll be stuck doing retail, back-killing manual labor, or working as a telemarketer (i.e. cold calling people at their house to sell them useless shit). Truck driving also pays well but some people don't like driving a giant truck and being stuck in a driver's seat all day peeing in bottles
>>
>>36800057
Find something you can get good at. When you feel you are better than your coulauges at your job, then you get sattesfaction from doing it well.

It doesn't really matter what it is, but set your mind to beating your peers at it. Spend your time improving your skills or knowlege at your job, don't spend it bored and anoyed.

Act like you're serving your boss, while you are secretly just sharpening your dagger behind his back. Makes it more interesting, makes it seem like showing up and doing well is making progress. What jobs are fun or not to you are about your mindset.
>>
>>36800141
im in college right now, i might just join the military but i need to have some cash for this summer at least
>>36800159
I have no clue what i want to be/do, so I can't find something that i want to do for now
>>
>>36800342
>I have no clue what i want to be/do
I didn't neither. But I kinda just followed what my brother was doing, becoming an electrician. Now I'm a service technician working on fire systems. I never enjoyed it before i got decent at it, when you feel like an idiot when working then its not enjoyable. So set your goal early to excel at what you're doing and try to learn and improve.

If you have an understanding of electronics and show interest at a job interview, like its something that you want to work with, then maybe you can get something in the fire security field without much of an education. There is no normal education that will teach you what you need, outside of electronics and PC knowlege. You need to learn by working. Any low voltage electronic field is similar, so might be worth looking into, depending on what they require and what you have of education.

But education really help, try to get an apprentice job, i dont know how the rules for education and stuff is where you live. I'm form Norway. I don't know much outside of that, my experience in work is limited.
>>
>>36800141
I second this. Take it from me, OP, university is the fucking worst if you're not becoming a doctor or lawyer. There's no jobs for any other degree. Take up a trade, you'll be making some real money doing actual work.
>>
>>36800103
You could work in a warehouse. No direct customer contact, just a computer giving you lists of stuff you need to load on a cart. Pretty comfy job actually.
>>
>>36800638
hmm so this is just picking up boxes and bringing them from point a to point b?
>>
>>36800057
Just work at a restaurant if you can carry a conversation
>>
>>36802398
>robots carrying a conversation
top kek
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.