[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would he have gotten a girlfriend if he won the lottery? He bought

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
Would he have gotten a girlfriend if he won the lottery? He bought like $700+ worth of tickets, I don't see how he didn't win.
>>
>>36799994
Yes, of course, bitches can sniff money.
>>
he was already rich you retard
>>
>>36800491
>he didn't read the manifesto
>>
He was literally perfect. How could he not win the lottery?
>>
>>36800491
By California standards he was upper middle class. His father had plenty of Hollywood connections though. Elliot could've been an actor and have all the blondes he desired thirsty for his dick.
>>
>>36799994
Honestly, if he was just a little more social savvy, he so could have gotten a gf. All the other pieces were there.
True, he wasn't personally rich, but his parents did decently enough. He was handsome. All in all, he had the resources to pull a gf.
For example, he went to the hunger games premier because his dad was the second assistant director or something. He was mad he didn't have a girl to take.
DUMBASS! You're attractive and have tickets to a premier to a big movie. INVITE A GIRL, 9.9/10 will happily accompany you to that.
But he was the child of a broken home and had no social skills. He would just sit down on a bench between two friends and try to join their group. He didn't have a clue how to play the social game. So, it was never gonna happen.
I'm not socially competent myself but if I had what he had I like to think I could get motivated to try. If I had what he had I wouldn't be so anxious to try, and I'm a little more social savvy than him (which isn't saying much), so maybe I'd do ok.
But I'm 5'2, 2.5/10 facial aesthetics, balding, poor as fuck, no car, no connections, almost 30 but could pass for later thirties. I never had a chance.
>>
>>36800586
>second assistant director or something

Second unit director. Sort of an important role, he hasn't directed anything since his "Oh my God" documentary though. He should've used the Oh my God money to make a cheap horror movie instead and cast Elliot as one of the leads.
>>
>>36800789
Both his parents were bad with money. If his mom didn't roast around she could have married a man with 9 figure net worth.
>>
>>36799994
Sure, but she would only love him for his money. She would only be using him. :(
>>
File: 1486447585859.png (340KB, 1102x578px) Image search: [Google]
1486447585859.png
340KB, 1102x578px
>>36799994
Of course he would have. People just love money, esp. in this age of hedonistic materialism.

Do not feel like saying anything more. I am a bit sad today, as my favorite Elliot tribute creator, "Elliot Rodger", closed all of his accounts, including his Google+, with no notification of any kind. I wonder why he did it? He was the best.
>>
Sure, not the sort of girl he wanted though. He was narcissistic and just expected things to fall into place.
>>
>>36801775
no why? This makes me so sad :(
>>
>>36802229
Yeah, there was no notification of it anywhere, like there was previous times when his earlier YouTube accounts got closed. I only noticed he did not upload any videos for a long time, even if he was going to upload all of his old videos. Then, the number of his followers in Google+ dropped down all of a sudden. Now, all of his accounts are closed. Such a loss, he was the only one left making truly classy tribute videos. Makes me feel as if Elliot himself was existing little less now. We die when the memory of us dies.
>>
>>36800789
Does anyone know where's the original video with a clip of Gary Ross in front and Elliot hugging a girl at the background? I would like to save it and take some screen captures of it. I need the original for the sake of quality.
>>
>>36802670
Really? I wonder why his followers would drop like that, it doesn't make any sense. Did he violate something? This is like the 3rd time something like this has happened but this time there is no explanation?
>>
>>36802779
I am not sure, why the number of followers dropped. It could be some kind of a change in Google+ policies, so that the number of the followers of a user only shows those who are actively following them, meaning that they have chosen to receive e-mail notifications of the updates.

Yes, it's the third time his account got closed. I'm not sure if he closed it as he did not manage to get back his earlier following and the subscribers. That would be quite understandable tho, as he already started with his first channel right after DOR, and part of those subscribers have probably already forgotten about Elliot, they just did not feel like cancelling their subs.
>>
>>36800586
>He didn't have a clue how to play the social game.
I simply hate social games. They are an immoral way of taking advantage of other people, even abusing them. Just think about some dick who tries to harm his rival through groundless accusations, whenever having a chance, like when the rival is an outsider or has a weakness of some sort. That is called social game, even if it is fucking bullying, a try to sabotage someone life.
>>
>>36801032
Peter was too horrible at her, so she did not want to marry anyone after that experience. :)
>>
>>36799994
He was rich right?

I dunno anymore, I guess that having a girlfriend isn't directly intertwined with how much money you have.

Deep down I feel that he just had violent tendencies that many young men have which led him to act like an idiot
>>
File: Monette-Moio-model-photos.jpg (55KB, 656x960px) Image search: [Google]
Monette-Moio-model-photos.jpg
55KB, 656x960px
>>36804462
He only wanted 9/10 Los Angeles blonde Stacies.

If he lowered his standards and became more humble, he could get a girl. He really expected these blonde Stacies to walk up to him and ask him on a date because he is that fabulous.
>>
>>36804637
>He really expected these blonde Stacies to walk up to him and ask him on a date because he is that fabulous.
I think that he knew, at least subconsciously, that he'd have difficulties to be accepted for any girl, for his social ineptitude. So I doubt it he did what he did only for the "hot blondes" or stacies.
>>
I wish I could punch this incel in the face. Wipe that shit eating grin off that face.
>>
>>36804876
>be accepted BY any girl

Wrong case. I am tired, sad and my jaw is hurting like hell for an unknown reason. (Maybe I got abducted by aliens?)
>>
File: Excuse me.jpg (115KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Excuse me.jpg
115KB, 1024x576px
>>36804889
>shit eating grin
I wonder what that means?
>>
>>36804955
He looks so punchable.

He needs a kick to the teeth lmao
>>
>>36804889
>>36805025
roasty's originally toasty
>>
>>36805025
Do that and I kick your head off. :)
>>
>>36805114
Naw, I don't desecrate corpses
>>
He had the top Hollywood directors like George Lucas on his mom's speed dial. If he was too stupid to use this to his advantage with the ladies he was beyond help.
>>
>>36805167
"Mother took us to the premiere of Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith. As a huge Star Wars fan, this was a big day for me. Episode 3 would complete the whole Star Wars saga. It was the most anticipated movie. To be able to see it before everyone else made me feel special. I really liked the character Anakin Skywalker, and I was amazed to see his epic transformation into Darth Vader on the high quality big screen.

Finally having something to brag about, I told everyone at school the next day that I went to the premiere because my mother is friends with George Lucas. The problem was that most Eighth Graders thought of Star Wars as being a "nerdy" interest, and they didn't really care. I was left frustrated and disappointed by their reaction." MTW, page 42.
>>
>>36805309
California's full of wannbe actresses. They would've lined up to blow Elliot if they thought he could get them five minutes with a legendary director like George Lucas.
>>
>>36800586
>He was handsome

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>*leans back*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>36799994
Why was he so obsessed with winning the lottery? His family was already well-off.
>>
>>36799994
No. He was insane. He already had money and status. He was just too fucked in the head. Winning the lotto would have made it worse.

thinkprogress.org/powerball-winners-be-warned-lottery-winnings-often-ruin-lives-e1a6c1e151ab
>>
>>36805351
The problem is, that they do not necessarily even know who George Lucas is, being full-blown airheads with no nerdy interests.

Besides, Elliot wanted to be loved and lusted for because of his own self, not for knowing some other people. The thing he wanted most, was to be accepted by women (as his own self), altho he mistakenly thought that the thing he wanted most was sex.
>>
>>36799994
Kid was already loaded. Mental illness is one hell of a thing.

He had a pretty aesthetic face and could pull the model look, he just had to chill out, mature and hit the gym. Roasties sooner or later would have come to him.
>>
>>36799994
He could easily get a gf if he just lowered his standards and gave it a real try
Autistic people get laid all the time, and he was also rich and good looking by burger standards
The only thing in his way was his shitty personality
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.