[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have friend that does cosplay >Friend was never super

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: 9023890458.jpg (58KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
9023890458.jpg
58KB, 500x406px
>Have friend that does cosplay
>Friend was never super into it to begin with, did it for the attention
>Twitter takes off, goes a little viral
>Starts doing sexy photoshoots of her cosplay
>Starts patreon, ends up making $100k a year
>Has slowly declined in her effort and does the bare minimum
>Basically scams her patrons
>Does almost completely nude photoshoots, suggestive poses to look like she's getting fucked, sucking dick, etc.
>Has admitted to me that she spends thousands of dollars on anything (alochol, drugs, etc.) but has pride that she has spent only $200~ a month on just the cosplays
>Sucks up to popular cosplayers
>Everyone in our friend circle either hates her, uses her for money, or just wants to fuck her

Meanwhile
>Also cosplay
>Started around the same time, but took time and patience on how to sew, craft props, etc.
>Really love it, and have fun at cons when people recognize who I cosplay
>See friend doing shit all and gets paid 6 figures
>Friend encourages me to copy by starting patreon and doing lewd sets
>Not nearly as popular, plateau with fans while friend continues to grow
>Feel annoyed at friend, feel annoyed at myself for sacrificing what I loved
>Gives up on cosplay

I'm kind of done with her at this point and just want to quit the friendship, but it could be troublesome. What do you think anons?
>>
>>36799752
Are you female?

If the answer is yes, then get out.
If the answer is no, cosplaying is for faggots.
>>
i think you should cosplay and take lewd photos for us
>>
>>>/cgl/
go back to your containment board roastie.
>>
>>36799752
Cosplayers are degenerates. Glad you've seen the light.
>>
>>36799752
It doesn't sound like much of a friendship at all, but then again I only know about the cosplay aspect of it. It sounds like you don't approve of her "career" but are also a little envious of her success. How's the friendship outside of cosplay though? Is it just this one thing that creates animosity within you? What are some of her positive traits?
>>
>have friend

LEAVE US ALONE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>36799826
Yeah, I'm a female. I want to get out but we sort of have obligations together that could get tricky if I ended the friendship. She also has a massive fanbase that I'm certain she'd send them towards me, and I know its lame but I don't feel like leaving Twitter, Ig, etc. because of this ho.
>>
Maybe if you werent fat you would have as many fans as she does you stupid gull
>>
>>36799900
I didn't mind her career at first, but she's taken to a whole other level and is kind of delusional about it. She's become insufferable about it, and I can't hold a convo with her without her talking about everything she's done for the community.

As for outside of cosplay, she's honestly mostly under the influence of something. And when she's sober I enjoy just hanging out with her, watching anime, movies, etc. and just laughing and cracking jokes. And before I loved it when we got together to get drunk. But like I said she's just taken it to the extreme and its tiresome at this point. Its just always about her
>>
The comunnity has been toxic for years and the big cosplayers that do it for money essentially turned it into "ways I can show my tits and ass"

I mean look at human pokemon costumes, you have free reign to design anything within the theme

it also triggers my autism about females whining about fantasty armour and super hero costumes but again when they get to design a costume based on a non human or a gender bend they do the same shit.

>>36799905
meet your obligations then slowly back away, start talking less, hanging out less and eventually fade away, however as you are in the same community it will be quite hard as I guess you'll be at the same cons
>>
>>36799905
>>36799752
are you a cute female? what race are you cutie?
>>
>>36799752

Lol. She Stacied all over your face.

Don't take it personally though, that's life. Also, post some of that cosplay and become an /r9k/ whore. I mean, it's quite a few steps lower, but I'm sure you'll get plenty of "internet fame" as well as more money.

All you have to do is start posting some of that cosplay and start making threads about cosplay and being liked, kind of like this one but with more titties.
>>
>>36800007
Thank you for the advice sweet anon. Those obligations are actually very long lasting, I can't just randomly quit without her knowing something is up. One of them being that I actually live with her, soo lol. But if I didn't have to worry about any of that I would do exactly what you suggested. Maybe I'll get to that point.
>>
>>36799969
So it sounds like things are kind of in the middle then. She's a good friend at times, but is a bit of an asshole about the cosplay thing. The best advice I can give to you is to be honest with her, and talk about how you've feel she and the friendship between you two has changed. Get her thoughts on the matter and even if you end up realizing that you guys have drifted to far apart, getting things out in the open will leave less regrets. Be careful how you word things though. It should be a heart-to-heart conversation based on you wanting to understand your friend and express your feelings, not a slew of insults and complaints about what a bitch she's become.
>>
>>36800190
>I actually live with her,
You are stuck with her for a long time. you are around her pretty much all the time.

either move out
quit cosplay
get drunk around her all the time

or just learn to cope with it (which it seems like you are already fine at doing but need too vent some times which is a totally normal thing to do) or >>36800260
is good advice

Im just having fun trying to guess the cosplayer now. anywho have a nice day/night anon
>>
>>36800190
ANSWER ME, ROASTIE

>>36800085
>>
>>36799752
>Ask her for advice on how to increase money from cosplay to break even
>when she brags about doing it cheaply get upset
>bring up you put so much work in and get nothing
>she can't hate you while your upset
>>
it's not your friends fault you're a loser who cannot connect with a fanbase.
>>
File: 1493589944983.jpg (246KB, 846x470px) Image search: [Google]
1493589944983.jpg
246KB, 846x470px
>>36799752
You should roll.

Number ending in...
>1 - You're a normie
>2 - You're or closet gay. If open homo, then you're a closet tranny
>3 - You're a beta orbiter
>4 - You're a cuckold
>5 - You're autistic
>6 - You're Chad
>7 - You'll die a virgin
>8 - You're a newfag
>9 - You post Harambe memes on Twitter
>0 - You're a degenerate
>Dubs - You will lead the Robot diaspora to new and prosperous lands
>Trips - You're Jesus
>Quads+ - You're God
>>
>>36800260
This would probably be the mature thing to do, you're right.

>>36800307
lol I tried to keep it as basic as I could because she is actually well known on imageboards
>>
>be girl
>attractive body stands out in sea of attractive women online
>fill niche and get paid 10k per month on patreon
>encourage awesome friend to try it as well because it's really easy
>she doesn't put the effort in where it counts
>try to advise her but nothing sticks
>really think she needs to lose about 30-40lbs though
>she resentful of me for her failure and doesn't think i'm a "real" cosplayer
>can't be happy i make a good living now

Come on OP lol
>>
>>36799969
> I can't hold a convo with her without her talking about everything she's done for the community
why don't you talk to her about this you roastie whore?
>>
>>36799752
Quit her and resume cosplaying. One of them is shitty and toxic and one brings you happiness. You'll probably enjoy it again once you distance yourself from her.
>>
>>36800636
rolling

also OP post her lewd pics what the fuck are you doing
>>
>>36799752
just dump moomoo and go twerk some more, kek
>>
>>36799752
try going back to cgl you dumb jealous bitch
>>
>>36799752
Just talk less and less
>>
>>36799752

> >Does almost completely nude photoshoots, suggestive poses to look like she's getting fucked, sucking dick, etc.

Please show me.
>>
>>36799752
>Friend encourages me to copy by starting patreon and doing lewd sets
>Not nearly as popular, plateau with fans while friend continues to grow

so you're just bitter she's prettier than you
>>
>op hasn't posted herself or her friend
Stupid cunt
>>
If you like cosplay, what does she matter? Look at what you posted, you're as bitterly envious as you are disgusted.
>>
>>36799752
Living with her is not exactly a problem, first you need to talk to her and explain about your feelings, if she doesn't understand or doesn't give a shit about it, grab your stuff and move out.

But honestly, if she's an asshole, I really doubt she will understand you. Also, since no one else likes her, it's another sign that you shouldn't hang with her either.
>>
>>36801430
You're not wrong, I am jealous. I'm jealous that she gets all of what she gets by doing the bare minimum and I work hard and nothing. Its no different than if you worked at an office job, worked hard to get the promotion but Betsey gets it instead even though she doesn't do her job correctly or well at all.
>>
>>36799905
I didn't mean get out of the friendship, I meant get off this FUCKING WEBSITE YOU GOD DAMN ROASTIE NO ONE CARES ABOUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JUST ASK A FUCKING FRIEND YOU GOD DAMN ROASTIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>36799752
>1 image omitted

I know this thread is garbage before I even open it
>>
>>36799752
>LARPing as some fantasy character

You're both overgrown children. Only reason women cosplay is for the sexual attention and thrill (and money). Stop pretending your better than her. Her entire existence is made by beta men so you should be angry at beta men for worshiping Stacy.
>>
>>36801509
I'm sorry for you OP, no-effort sluts ruining cosplay is fucking infuriating, especially if you have to live with one. If the rest of her friends hate her as well, you could always make up some plan together to get out? Maybe meet new people?
>>
>>36801509
>I work hard
Do you really though? so many people think they're "working hard" when they're completely braindead retards

>doesn't do her job correctly or well at all.
Clearly a growing fanbase disagrees. :^)
>>
>>36801509
Don't be jealous. She's fat and lazy, you're not.
>>
>>36801509
Is this about passion or popularity? From the look of it, you both care more about popularity, only she's doing what it takes to be popular. Don't be a hypocrite.
>>
This is simple. To me this sounds like a toxic relationship and you mentioned you live with this friend. Tell her how you feel and from there decide if keeping her as a close friend is worth it or not.
>>
Let me guess op, she either owns the place where you live or everything is in her name and she pays the bills and you just leech off her success
>>
Post them OP, thousands, possibly millions have already seen 'em.
>>
>>36801540
>Her entire existence is made by beta men so you should be angry at beta men for worshiping Stacy.
No, she should be mad at herself for being unappealing, just as robots should be mad at themselves for women preferring Chad to them.
>>
Is she more attractive than you, OP? Be honest.
>>
We need to purge beta men from this earth. Like the true betas who actually give whores like this money.

It's disgusting.
>>
File: cumilla.jpg (362KB, 864x1296px) Image search: [Google]
cumilla.jpg
362KB, 864x1296px
i'd be mad if my friend was doing this too op
>>
>>36802656
WHOMST IS THAT

WOW NOT ORIGINAL POST WHAT A SURPRISE
>>
File: 1492739643693.png (1MB, 831x852px) Image search: [Google]
1492739643693.png
1MB, 831x852px
>>36802837
fat bitch cosplayer momokun. dont even bother anon, everything op said was on the da money
>>
>>36802917
>implying I read any of the posts in this thread
I just saw cosplay and scrolled looking for images, however momokun is disgusting. there really is something revolting about her face
>>
File: the blob.jpg (275KB, 968x1449px) Image search: [Google]
the blob.jpg
275KB, 968x1449px
>>36802656
now now, don't cherry pick and try to make her look nicer than she is
>>
File: 1492390171585.png (979KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1492390171585.png
979KB, 640x1136px
>>36802964
you dont want this anon?
>>
>>36801509
Burn that bridge and link to her Patreon so I can laugh at beta males.
>>
>>36802917
>>36802981
>>36802656

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICC-
>>36803041
thicc.....

desu i'd still hit it and shes well aware of that fact
>>
>>36800636
ROLL Caskett from Megaman Legends
>>
>>36799752
luckily these people who make money from scamming people won't last long. They base their entire future on being pretty, which is an asset that depreciates pretty fast, while cultivating no long term skills or assets.

you almost feel sad for them, they make 6 figures, then they get old and ugly, and the money dries up, leaving them unable to hold any job other than data entry. Or they end up being those ridiculous people like pixyteri who try to cling to being young way way past the point when they should have fucking given up.
>>
>>36803316
she's got about as many daddy issues as you'd expect, clear cut pump and dump case
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.