[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: life shattering revelations. Mine: From age 17 (when I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: alex.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alex.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
ITT: life shattering revelations.

Mine: From age 17 (when I got my license) to now I've always thought I was 5'6". My license says 5'6" and my physician always measures me and it comes out to 5'6".

A week ago I set up a tape measure and it turns out I'm actually 5'4". My whole life has been a lie. I thought I was in the safe space for male height.... but now it turns I'm literally a fucking manlet.

It's time to straight up suided.
>>
>>36799567
>I thought I was in the safe space for male height
That's 6'0
>>
Don't worry too much, 5'6" is within manlet range as well
>>
>>36799619

How do I become tall lads? I wanna reach at least 5'11"
>>
>>36799750
You don't, I know 2 people who are 5'4 who get laid all the time. Get /fit/ and fuck 4'11s
>>
5'10 here and so close yet so far from non-maniet status. Any way to compensate for my lack of height?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (24KB, 643x207px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
24KB, 643x207px
life is a fucked up thing
>>
>>36799750
>How do I become tall lads?
Gotta have proper levels of growth hormone and testosterone when you hit your growth spurt, but it sounds like your hormone levels were pretty damn low as a teen
>>
>>36799567
>thinking 5'6" is safe
You were fucked anyway man. Women hardly see men under 6'0 so they definitely don't notice a difference between 5'6" and 5'4" (because they never look at men that short)
>>
When you are under 5'7 does it even matter at that point? You might as well be 5'0 since women have already deemed you completely undateable
>>
>>36799567
were you wearing your shoes when you measured yourself at home?
>>
>>36801478
>tfw 5 8'
Feels good man
>>
>>36802221

With my elevator shoes that tack on 3" I will soon be 5'8"
>>
>>36799567
Pretty much the same with me. Always thought I was 5'6" until a couple years ago when sports medicine students in my school were taking measurements and whatnot on me and my classmates, and I turned out to be 5'4.

Now I just even it out by saying I'm 5'5.
>>
>>36800059

Wear shoes with elevated soles?
>>
File: merl.jpg (426KB, 1021x1362px) Image search: [Google]
merl.jpg
426KB, 1021x1362px
>Shoulders are very broad and I have a tiny head
>It's the only thing that keeps me from passing
>It's also the only thing that cannot be fixed with surgery
>>
I thought I was like 6'1 but the doc measured me at barely 5'11 no shoes on. Still taller than like 90% of guys that tell me they're 6 foot...
>>
>>36799567
Today I realized the band Deftones is a mixed word for deaf tones
>>
>>36802782

Are you female (male)?
orgigiigigigigigigi
>>
>>36802782
i would date the shit out of you, you look really cute. i think you pass just fine
>>
>>36802782
What the fuck. At least use a comb next time before taking a picture of yourself
>>
>>36799567
sorry to hear about that, little guy
>>
>>36799567
How is your posture? Also do you sit a lot? I'm assuming you do since you are posting on this website. Your spine can compress a lot and your muscles can tighten which can make you lose some length. You should start stretching every day, especially after you wake up. And maybe think about seeing a chiropractor for an adjustment.

>t. a 5'7 manlet who shrunk to 5'5 after five years hunched over drafting tables in college
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.