[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips to prevent spontaneous surgical wound bleeding? My

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3110.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3110.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Any tips to prevent spontaneous surgical wound bleeding?

My leg is suddenly completely numb.
>>
What the fuck? Just go to the hospital faggot. What's the "surgical wound"?
>>
>>36799195

thats all i gotta say.

Take it serious, enough people have died of that shit.
>>
File: IMG_3111.jpg (148KB, 750x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3111.jpg
148KB, 750x669px
>>36799222
Can't cause stupid faggoty Republicans.

Got a piece of my ass removed from an older wound from two years ago because it stopped healing.
>>
Apply pressure, 911.
>>
>>36799195
You should go to the hospital if you don't want to lose the leg, bandage the bleeding in a way that puts pressure on it and maybe use a tourniquet or something I don't know I'm not a doctor, and you probably need one. If you do use it take it off within two hours.

Also consider 911 if it's bleeding really bad.
>>
>>36799292
>wasn't healing
are you obese with diabetes?
>>
>>36799292
>>36799361
Actually disregard the tourniquet stuff, didn't realize it was on your ass. Apply pressure and go to the hospital.
>>
>>36799195
also why are the pants cut like something cut through them and into your leg?
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHA op is literally assblasted!
>>
>>36799361
The bleeding isn't too bad; I would say about 8 ounces came out.

I'm currently lying on my back with towels under me and the wound has already been dressed.

>>36799375
I am obese but I don't have diabetes.

It's just difficult to keep it clean regardless how many times I cleaned it, since I sit right on top of it. 90% of the original wound healed and it was an open wound.
>>
>>36799395
My pants must have caught on a pallet, where I work.
>>
>>36799292
>cause of stupid faggy republicans

>>36799484
>I am obese
>it's difficult to keep it clean since I sit right on top of it

Sure it's the republicans fault and not your fat ass being a dumbshit and refusing to adjust the way you relax. Put your fucking fork down and stop sitting on a fucking open wound you god damned idiot.
>>
>>36799588
Do you not pay attention to the news about what the Republicans just did?

And how am I supposed to do anything without sitting down? I can't just abandon my jobs so I won't have to sit.
>>
>>36799859
I know exactly what they did, but that has no bearing on you being a lardass that isn't adapting to his injury.
>>
>>36800070
Well I'm not able to afford going to the hospital, anymore.

What injury? I didn't get hurt; I just got a piece of skin taken off and a sutured wound.
>>
Oh, fuck, the anesthetic wore off.

I'm literally butthurt now.
>>
>>36800196
Calm your autism mate, injury/wound same fuckin thing. Quit sitting directly on it like a dumbfuck.
>>
>>36800371
Chairs aren't designed to have you sit any differently other than upright.
>>
>>36800434
Lardass logic here.
>>
>>36800434
get a pillow
>>
>>36800864
I won't sleep with my Yoko if she's on her period.
>>
No wonder I was bleeding "so much" they dressed my fucking wound with nothing more than what looks like fucking Kleenex!

So it's just normal drainage...
>>
My ass hurts more than the time I got fucked by a guy just by reading this thread.
>>
>>36800434
then don't sit down holy FUCK

ever heard of a standing desk? because you need to get one
>>
>>36802331
I don't work at an office and I'm usually lying on my bed when I'm at home; my jobs are receiving product and delivering pizzas and I don't have the money for a Segway and the wound is obviously temporary so there's no point in selling the car I'm financing.
>>
>>36802441
>the wound is obviously temporary
that kinda shit can take WEEKS to heal you fuckin mongoloid
>>
>>36802781
You're right.

It'll take weeks/months - temporary - not for the rest of your fucking life.
>>
>>36803009
Oh, shit, that might become ironic.
>>
>>36799195
I'm sorry but as an obese degenerate you deserve to bleed to death. The complication is only because you're a fat fuck.
>>
File: IMG_2553.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2553.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>36803506
Well I have been working on losing weight and so far have lost 15 lbs in two months.

I miss getting hit on by girls.
>>
Take towels and make an O so your wound will sit in the middle of that.
I don't care if that means you can't eject yourself from your vehicle with force or do cool maneuvers to get back in without ruining the circle. Outside that lay down on your belly I don't care if you're ponch means you can't breathe well doing it you'll have to suffer your choices.
>>
>>36799292
>Can't cause stupid faggoty Republicans
Thank god I don't have to pay for your fat, faggot asses anymore. Next time, admit it's your own fault that you're a complete failure and don't expect others to foot the bill for your own retardation
>>
>>36803850
I've actually considered getting a donut pillow and I usually sleep on my stomach.

I'm not morbidly obese.
>>
>>36803889
I only have health insurance just to avoid the pentalty cost and the new bill will make the monthly premium cost more than the original pentalty; I hardly ever need to see a doctor.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.