[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be 20 year old kissless virgin >Finally had girl from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 10

File: Trump-sad-face.jpg (23KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Trump-sad-face.jpg
23KB, 650x366px
>Be 20 year old kissless virgin
>Finally had girl from uni class over yesterday
>Been together 2 weeks
>3rd_Date.wav
>Make out on couch
>Today is the day
>She reaches into my pants
>Say something autistic, ruin the mood completely
>She is shocked, I've been keeping on the normie mascarade around her so far
>She leaves, not happy at all
>Hasn't returned my messages or calls at all
>I know for a fact she's looked at her phone, she posted in our uni group chat a few hours ago
What do I do, lads? I don't intend to aquire wizard powers and I've had a crush on her for 2 years. I just want to get some poon. Do I have to be romantic with flowers or some shit?
Also general self-cockblock thread I guess.
>>
no you fucked herself, dont bother her anymore youve lost.
Anymore and itll be extremely awkward and will
think that youre a stalker.
>>
What did you say OP? It is very important to properly assess the situation.
>>
>36799181
this
more information needed
>>
>>36799129
>I just want to get some poon
Shitty attitude fampai go away and think about what you're doing.
>>
>>36799129
21 kv here to

more worried about fucking up the kissing

I'm a loser
>>
>>36799205
>>36799181
It's not that important, just something related to one of my fethishes. I think she would have to have found out eventually anyways, even if I could've delayed the sexy part of the evening to another day. I need her to be understanding of my sexual preferences if we'd fuck regularly one way or another.
>>
>>36799129
What did you say? Its fuccing origninal
>>
>>36799341
>just something related to one of my fethishes
Greentext it, sounds like it has potential
>>
>>36799129
This is just not real. I have no evidence to say it fake... but that's why I can't say it's real either
>>
>>36799341
spill the beans dude, it'll help with the advice
>>
>say something autistic in front of gf
>she giggles because she's autistic as well
>>
>>36799129
if you had a chance she wouldn't have purposefully ignored your text, another battle lost.
>>
What could you have said that was so bad it made her just up and leave when she had her hand down your pants?

>It's not that important, just something related to one of my fethishes.

Did you ask her to shit on you?

btw OP, the first time you're having sexual contact with someone really isn't the best time to bring up your fetishes, unless they're super vanilla that shit comes later
>>
Fuck off you norman. I hope you leave
>>
>>36799129
You've gotten this far once, that means you can get this far and even farther with another girl. Just find another bitch.
>>
>>36799341
he isn't saying because this story is made up and he can't think of anything that would be that bad
>>
OP here
Alright you nosy fucks, if it's that important to you, this is what happened:

>Have submission fetish
>Being a slave, getting raped, tortured, etc. I just like it as a fantasy though
>Get into kniveplay
>Tried it out a few weeks ago, made 4 small cuts in my dick to test the waters
>Just cut in the skin a bit, nothing serious
>It's shit, burns like hell, wasn't even erotic
>Masturbate almost every day, so the wounds get ripped open and can't heal
>Fast forward to yesterday
>She puts her hand in my pants as we make out
>Touches my dick
>Get boner, wounds reopen slightly
>She touches them with her hand unintentionally
>I wince
>She asks whats wrong
>"Nothing"
>Get on with the kissing
>Eventually she takes off my pants
>Was blinded by newfound confidence, didn't expect this to turn out the wrong way
>Suddenly realise just then that the cuts could seem a bit weird out of context
>She stops dead and asks what the fuck is up with my dick
>Try to think of an excuse, can't tell her I cut it with a knive obviously
>"I cut it with pieces of a broken glass. It was an accident"
>She doesn't believe a word of it
>Was a stupid lie anyways
>Just looks as me with a mix of confusion and disgust
>Mubles how she should get home soon, packs her stuff
>Is gone within 5 minutes
Is there any coming back from this? Can I get her back if I explain the situation?
>>
File: smug_pepe.jpg (15KB, 199x199px) Image search: [Google]
smug_pepe.jpg
15KB, 199x199px
>>36799768
>I cut it with pieces of a broken glass. It was an accident
Holy shit OP, that's weapons-grade autism right there. You done fucked up
>>
>>36799768
If I saw a dick that had semi healed wounds on it I would instantly assume that it's some kind of horrible STD

You can try explaining the situation, but it probably won't help much

Maybe wait until your dicks healed before trying it with another girl though
>>
File: C-_3-PfUIAArCAh.jpg (44KB, 750x550px) Image search: [Google]
C-_3-PfUIAArCAh.jpg
44KB, 750x550px
>>36799768

No you can't

Thanks for improving my self esteem yet again /r9k/
>>
>>36799768
I've heard on knife/bloodplay in the context of people like, cutting themselves and bleeding onto their dicks, but never people just slicing their dick for fun
>>
>>36799768
this is why I come to this shitty board
>>
File: 1467479293992.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467479293992.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>36799768
>>"I cut it with pieces of a broken glass. It was an accident"
>It was an accident"
>>
>>36799768

Nope. That's uhhh.... That's pretty fucked man...

From the sound of it she pulled your pants down and found what were probably infected knife wounds on your dick. Jesus dude. Oh well, learn and move on. First you need to control yourself, not only stop slicing your fucking dick up, but stop masturbating every day and let the fucking wounds heal.

This isn't the end of the world my friend. You made it far enough to whip your dick out. you've made some distance. Just fix yourself up for people, Jesus Christ. Didn't the wounds on your dick ever occur to you? I have the strangest feeling you've never shaved your pubes either.
>>
>>36799768
You've crushed on her for two years, and you had to fuck it up by slicing your dick a week before you bang her.

You had two years to slice your dick. TWO. YEARS. And you chose this time.
>>
>>36799980
>infected knife wounds
I don't think they are infected. They don't leak any pus or anything, only a bit of wound water when they rip open

>but stop masturbating every day
I've been trying, but I'm just too fucking horny to control myself.

>I have the strangest feeling you've never shaved your pubes either.
There's nothing wrong with not shaving my pubes. What would that even have to do with anything? Shaving just seems unnatural to me.
>>
>>36800098
>only a bit of wound water when they rip open

As in clear/white/yellow/? As in anything but blood?

They're infected

>There's nothing wrong with not shaving my pubes. What would that even have to do with anything? Shaving just seems unnatural to me.

I think he more meant trimming
>>
File: 27d.png (388KB, 474x458px) Image search: [Google]
27d.png
388KB, 474x458px
>>36800098
>Cuts his dick open
>Shaving just seems unnatural to me
What the fuck man
>>
>>36800098
It must look gross as fuck
>>
>>36799768
I'm the faggot from >>36799278 and even I couldn't be more autistic and retarded
Get rid of your fetish anon, it's for your own good
>>
File: 1489165379685.jpg (132KB, 1213x750px) Image search: [Google]
1489165379685.jpg
132KB, 1213x750px
>>36799768
This is the best board on the site
>>
>>36799768

God I love this fucking board. You couldn't make this shit up.

I was going to say, "all you had to do was just let it happen, OP"... but nope... there was no letting that happen.

You sound like you have some deep rooted sexual/mental health issues.

Like others have said though, it's not over for you. Just stop fucking touching your dick for two weeks. Go on a nofap dude.

You will have another chance at pussy. But you have some things you need to work on.

Oh, and it's completely over with this girl. Like she will never see you the same way. That's ok. Just move on to something else that fuckable
>>
>>36800098
>only a bit of wound water when they rip open
>wound water
>water
>>
File: meh.ro9921.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro9921.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>36799768
>"I cut it with pieces of a broken glass. It was an accident"
Include me in the screencap
>>
>>36800098

Shaving your pubes will show that you are at least taking care of yourself. Stop using the excuse that you're too horny. Just stop masturbating. STOP IT.

Also, if your dick wounds leak a bunch of clear fluid when they're open they're probably infected. Are they red around them and sting? I would imagine so.
>>
>>36799768

New sum 41 album:

"Does This Dick Look Infected?"
>>
File: 12d.jpg (57KB, 567x561px) Image search: [Google]
12d.jpg
57KB, 567x561px
>>36799768
Old meme but it checks out
Seriously though nigga, get your shit checked.
>>
>>36799768
You are degenerate and deserve to die alone as a virgin
>>
Calm down lads, it doesn't look nearly swollen enough to be infected and my wound water is just water-colored. My dick is fine, I'll just see if I can stop fapping for 2-3 days and it'll just heal up.
You know, I was actually looking for advice on how to get my girl back, not medical help.
>>
dgofhf
>>
File: ywu3Czj.jpg (52KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
ywu3Czj.jpg
52KB, 480x853px
So this is a self cockblock thread, right?

How about this:

Every time I talk to a girl I come across as so creepy and vapid that even if I can manage to keep a conversation going for a few minutes, they inevitably look for any excuse to break away (and this is assuming they aren't just immediately freaked out and fuck off within moments of speaking to me). My body language alone is so stiff as to likely make them reconsider whatever life choices led to them coming in to contact with me.

It probably really doesn't help that I have such a hard time coming up with how to act natural, but I'm a genuinely creepy fellow and I feel like a huge weirdo after attempting even an "innocent" conversation. It's usually boring stuff, too, like "how have you been, what have you been up to" and I generally do my best just to let them talk.

The only time this ever actually works are on women that are so old that I wouldn't even call them gmilf's, just grandmas. Grandmas fucking LOVE talking to me and do so for such extended periods of time it becomes uncomfortable for ME. One slipped me her number and offered to buy me drinks and dinner when she found out it was my birthday in conversation.

On the other hand when I suggested having lunch with a co-worker when we were going at more or less the same time she practically floundered to come up with a way to turn me down without seeming like a jerk -- which I sort of appreciate, but sometimes I feel like it would just be better if they could tell me to my face that they find me disgusting and have no desire to speak to me. At least then I wouldn't spend so much time after the fact agonizing about what went wrong or how I failed at behaving like a normal person.
>>
>>36800657

I gave you serious advice fool. There is nothing you can possibly do to get her back. Why would she want your infected dick? You revealed your power level and grotesque penis in one fell swoop. There is no recovering. You'll be lucky if word doesn't spread.

My advice was move on, stop fapping, work on some things, and find a new pussy.
>>
>>36799768
Post a pic of your dick to prove you aren't a lying redditor looking for upvotes.
>>
>>36799254
This.
Chasing "poon" is no better than what those normalfags do.
>>
>>36799457
NORMAN SCUM REEEEE GET OUT OF ANGLELANDE
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.