[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I find motivation for life? I haven't attended any

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1493874229324.jpg (194KB, 1024x942px) Image search: [Google]
1493874229324.jpg
194KB, 1024x942px
How do I find motivation for life?

I haven't attended any of my classes for the last week.
I keep cancelling and avoiding social situations.
I just recently ran out of food in my house and can't be bothered to get more.
I just lay around in bed and sometimes roll over to my computer but even that's just too much effort at times.

I apologize for the edgy rhetoric, but why shouldn't I just let myself waste away to nothing?
>>
>>36798709
I need advice too bump
>>
>>36798709
it doesn't matter man, you can just rot in your basement because you are a loser and no one will bat an eye, you are doing people a favor by staying out of their reach where you can't leech them.
>>
>when a dearth of humanity means nobody cares as countless people rot to death in forgotten corners of the world

rot to death in plainer view
and call it performance art
>>
>>36798880
What should I wear?
>>
>>36798995
now that's a really good question
a tuxedo would be nice
>>
>>36798709
Take the classic psychedelics, both/either: Shrooms and LSD.

Make sure you've got a decent sitter who's been through a bad trip before so they know how to take care of you.

They're basically a reroll on your mental health, which is a pretty good bet if it's that bad to start that you won't end up worse off overall.

Easier and more daily tips:
Take caffeine + L-theanine, over the counter and easily beats out antidepressants a good deal of the time without the nasty side effects or waiting period.
Also take a multi-vitamin since certain deficiencies can fuck your shit up without you even realizing that's what's going on.

Don't forget to get plenty of sleep and good food since not getting either will also fuck your shit up super easily. Around 1mg of melatonin is easy mode sleep. Jimmyjoy is easymode food.

Godspeed anonbot.
>>
>>36798709
This is where you start going around and doing everything to see what is fun enough to bother.
If you really can't find anything you can put yourself in a position of survival (leave the house and get a crappy job) so you don't have time to think about that
If you don't wanna do that, just die then
>>
Keep a phone checklist with chores and tasks idk

It took me a long time to get my shit together after I moved out, especially my 2nd year of school. One time there were maggots on my counter. I have kept a clean-ish house ever since
>>
Cause yourself pain and hardship

Go live in the forest in a tent for two days. Go on a 10 mile walk. Get out of your comfort zone and put yourself in a social situation where you will fail catastrophically.

Every moment of pleasure in this life is purchased with an equal and opposite moment of pain. It's the nature of homeostasis that your body will seek to establish a new normal in whatever conditions you enter, so your situation can never truly be pure pleasure or pure pain. Ennui is the failure to expose yourself to one or the other.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.