[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This normie from my shitty part time job who I always give car

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: rave time.gif (923KB, 464x407px) Image search: [Google]
rave time.gif
923KB, 464x407px
This normie from my shitty part time job who I always give car rides to work invited me to a rave party.

I've never been in a party, and I'm a social retard. I'm incredibly lonely and he sold the entire event as "for social outcasts."

What the fuck do I do robots?
>>
Go. See if you like it or not. Drink a bit to lose inhibitions and try to enjoy yourself.
>>
File: IMG_3703.jpg (612KB, 1444x1223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3703.jpg
612KB, 1444x1223px
>>36798178
This.
There will be people there hopefully your age and you may even make new friends. Go in with a positive attitude and try and get some thing out of it - even if it's just social interaction exp.

Almost all the craziest experiences I had happened at house parties.
>>
>>36798078
just go you'll do fine. even if you fuck up real bad nobody even knows who you are so its fine
>>
>>36798078
The exact same happened to me, t-they do drugs there.... Dont they?
>>
>>36798078
I'm a pretty hardcore introvert but if I drink enough I can relax in unfamiliar social settings.

My advice is to drink until just before the room starts spinning. Don't overdo it though, I got thrown out of a club some guy from my engineering course invited me to and it made class somehow more awkward than it usually was.
>>
When you say a "rave party" do you mean an actual rave?

If so, you're probably going to be fine as they tend to not require much actual socialization, just get nicely drunk (assuming you shan't take any other drugs) and try and enjoy yourself dancing.
>>
>>36799993
>don't drink and party
>normies think you're a loser

>drink and party
>get thrown out

heads they win, tails we lose
>>
>>36800056
You're not going to get thrown out of a club unless you're making it a shitty time for everyone else there, clubs want your service, they're not kicking you out because they don't like you

You can drink and party without being too drunk and an asshole
>>
>>36800097
most people in clubs are loud, rude, degenerate assholes making everyone miserable

>they're not kicking you out because they don't like you
yes they are, when robots try and act like chads and stacies they don't like it
>>
File: IMG_1897.jpg (844KB, 1714x2285px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1897.jpg
844KB, 1714x2285px
>>36800198
Sorry but you're wrong.

I work in a club and almost 100% of the people we throw out are Chads that get too drunk and try to fight people.

Some other rare instances are
>Drunk girls who spill drinks on dj equipment
>Drunk girls who fight each other
>Gays causing a scene

Never had an issue with the shy types who look like they don't go to clubs or parties often.

Stop thinking the world is out to get you.
>>
>>36800321
What if they drink two bottles of wine and then do shots until they barf?
Cos that's sorta what I did.
>>
>>36800321

> working at a club
> on /r9k/

This board has literally gone to shit. I tried to get a job at a club once for shits and giggles and the dude straight up told me I was a fucking social weirdo.

GTFO normies.
>>
>>36800676
Yeah you would be asked to leave, but
>when robots try and act like chads and stacies they don't like it
thats not the reason. The reason is no matter where you go or who you are, you will be kicked out if you throw up all over the place.

>>36800699
This place really is an echo chamber isn't it?
>>
>>36798078
>has job
>calls other co worker normie

fuck off normalfag.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.