[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

planning on ending it tonight should I livestream it? what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 14

File: IMG_0040.jpg (38KB, 589x403px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0040.jpg
38KB, 589x403px
planning on ending it tonight should I livestream it? what's the best site for this?
>>
>>36798021
Where are you from dude?
>>
File: IMG_2446.png (423KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2446.png
423KB, 640x1136px
Liveleak, don't think you should tho.
I think it's okay to live just to see what humanity does next, like what will we discover in space?
What new technology will we create?
questions like that makes it fun to live.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP0WAxRS7rY

F
>>
>>36798021
Sticky the stream mods
>>
Is that persona 5? You'll get banned if you steam the ending y'know
>>
>>36798095
don't dox me I'm from the uk
>>
>>36798146
nah humans are boring I wanna be an energy or something, see what's beyond ya know
>>
>>36798146
also I don't think liveleak is live, might try jewtube
>>
>>36798268
This, humanity is fucking horrible.
>>
skxjcnrvjvnrjvrnv BUMP
>>
>>36798021
good luck robot, no regrets
>>
>>36798021
If you're scared, it's for a reason. Don't do it anon, you could change your entire life around.
>>
File: 1024px-Biltmore_Estate_14.jpg (110KB, 1024x680px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Biltmore_Estate_14.jpg
110KB, 1024x680px
>>36798146
>live just to see what humanity does next
they come up with another shitty thread or post
>>
>>36798021
People are scared to die for a reason. Deep within ourselves, we all know there is something after life.

If this wasn't so, then nobody would be scared. Instead, people have to get drunk, be high to trick themselves into doing something they will regret.
>>
File: 1024px-Columbus_Georgia_skyline.jpg (128KB, 1024x591px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Columbus_Georgia_skyline.jpg
128KB, 1024x591px
>>36799778
>>36799830
NO SHIT BECAUSE AS AN ANIMAL YOU'RE STUCK ON SURVIVAL MODE FUCK OFF...you probably don't know what real suffering is. therefore your opinion is not valid
>>
File: IMG_0537.png (1021KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.png
1021KB, 1136x640px
>>3679983
It's the opposite though. The afterlife is an unsubstantiated concept designed out of necessity to assuage our fear that there is NOTHING after death, which is most likely the case imo. That's why people say shit like "he's in a better place now" etc, because it's comforting to believe that we get to keep living after we die.
>>
do it fegit
>>
>>36799887
Thats why I care about you.

Real suffering is when you feel so empty, so drained, you can't get out of bed anymore. You feel so empty, and are in so much physical pain; more painful then ANYTHING else ever, that it would SEEM to be easier just to end it. To get out of the endless cycle.

But it isn't true.

You could change yourself, anon. You could forgive yourself and others, and become a new person.

All you need is faith, faith that things WILL get better if you put every last ounce of willpower to fight on. I believe in you, anon. I care about you and that's why I'm typing this.

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org

Instead of waiting for change (Which I'm sure you know it's not happening) you could become that change that you want to see.
>>
Fuck off attention whore
If your going to neck yourself just do it.
>>
>>36799990

>fegit in 2k17
go back to le reddit
>>
>>36800047
Fuck off faggot some people actually care about fellow robots.
>>
>>36799830
>we all know there is something after life.
But not a magical dimension you mysteriously get transported to. The resurrection of the dead, and recreation of the universe into "Heaven" all through technological means. Hail Hypsistos.
>>
>>36800014
ooo ...shitty bait...let me think...

if you really think about it most people that commit suicide usually do it spur of the moment because of their life situation closing in (e.g. loss of job, wife, finances) not to "To get out of the endless cycle."

try again faggo
>>
>>36798021
Will be waiting for that stream, OP.
>>
File: 1491385549699.gif (2MB, 360x202px) Image search: [Google]
1491385549699.gif
2MB, 360x202px
Don't end it yet lad think of all the butthurt your going to miss with brexit and the general election.
>>
>>36800081
Then if something like losing a job, or someone/something you love, you can grieve and it will get better.

Give yourself permission to be sad, and know it's only for a season.
>>
>>36798146
This, with the James Webb telescope we could find out Alienfus that would prefer robots over Chads.
>>
>>36800195
>it will get better
This is what normies actually believe.
>>
>>36800236
Because it's true. Robots deceive themselves into being depressed and hopeless, when they could be using that same time to improve.
>>
>>36800266
The difference between robots and normals is that us robots lack the ability to live with the delusion that "things will get better".
>>
>>36800370
So instead you live in the delusion of "Nothing will get better" when in reality, anything is possible. Nothing will get better, unless you make it better.

There are endless possibilities.
>>
>>36800422
throughout my entire life nothing has every gotten better, sure there are times when things look up. but overall its a decline with age...you're probably like what...22?
>>
>>36800422
>no Anon, don't kill yourself! Be a good little dog in the system!
normies will defend this
>>
You don't have the balls fagit
>>
File: 20131225-204934.jpg (29KB, 300x224px) Image search: [Google]
20131225-204934.jpg
29KB, 300x224px
>>36798021
you're going to go to hell dude, remember this post when you get there
>>
>>36799948
>fear that there is NOTHING after death
this is retarded. If there was something as peaceful as nothingness (the state before you were born) after death there is NOTHING to fear if you return to the nothingness you came from.
>>
>>36800455
Have you put every ounce of willpower in your mind, body and soul to make it better?

I'm not saying it gets better. I'm saying in order for it to get better, you have to work for it.

Because unlike the normies, if you succeed, you will have a story of inspiration.
>>
>>36800514
Christianity is just another lie used to control people:
http://exposingchristianity.org/
>>
where link where link give link where link
>>
>>36800576
you're only given one body / mind in this life. my body and mind was ruined because of the hand I was dealt and trying to survive through what this world has become. you're sitting there saying...bro, just try harder. I can only do so much with what ive been given and what ive gone through DO TO OTHER PEOPLE affecting me...
>>
>>36798146
What a pathetic attempt at convincing someone not to off themselves. Nobody gives a fuck about what new gender some faggot scientist will cook up in his college science lab, eat shit.
>>
>>36800559
>implying people don't have egos and enjoy living and dislike the thought of non-existence
>>
>>36800606
Not true, people can choose to be Christian or not. There is no control in that.
>>
>>36798021
YouTube? Periscope? Instagram? Snapchat?
>>
heres a nice song for you op https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgMjVxk1iYU
bout suicide
>>
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD
>>
>>36800629
Then you need help. You need to tell someone what you're going through, so they can help you where you fall.
>>
>>36800712
DONT LISTEN TO THIS GUY IUM ROOTING FOR YOU
>>
>>36800712
you're obviously still at an age where you haven't realized no one actually cares except for themselves. no one is going to listen unless they are a psych and they get paid to listen and pretend to care...
>>
>>36800741
Convincing people to give up? It seems like you aren't rooting for him at all.
>>
>>36800791
But I do care, so you're wrong. I'm not getting paid, I generally care about everyone here.
>>
>>36800813
You force yourself to care so that you can feel good about it.
>>
File: 1024px-GeorgiaCapitolBuilding.jpg (136KB, 1024x677px) Image search: [Google]
1024px-GeorgiaCapitolBuilding.jpg
136KB, 1024x677px
>>36800813
>But I do care
i'll agree. you cared enough to type that out. beyond that you may believe you care because of some superiority complex ...doesn't necessarily mean much of anything though...does it?
>>
>>36800859
Not true. I'm not doing this for myself, I have gained nothing. I want robots, including OP to make it through the storm, and heal.
>>
>>36800894
I'm not better than anyone. Everyone has an important role to play in the world.
>>
>>36800945
then why do people kill themselves? clearly that was the important role they had to play in the world.
>>
>>36800916
I'm not any of the anons in the thread, but aren't you full of shit? I've never met anyone selfless. It isn't possible, is it? If you were truly selfless then other's suffering would do you in, wouldn't it? 'Cus there's enough suffering to do the whole world in. You can't keep up with it.
>>
>>36801036
No, it was because they failed to see the fact that they had an important role.

A mother needs her son, like a son needs her mother. A homeless person can inspire the rich, just as the rich can feed and supply the homeless person. Strangers can help the ones in need, so they might go out and continue the chain.

People have dreams, and destinies. But if they don't follow them, they will end up nowhere. They would of been lost.

Those suicide victims has roles to play, and people who needed them, but they were tricked into thinking they are useless.
>>
>>36801113
There is still hope, and goodness left in the world. I believe people can be set free from the evil world.
>>
>>36801236
Don't you feel naive at all? Death is a better, permanent alternative to hope.
>>
>>36801885
Not to me, since I have hope that life can be great and meaningful.

To do this, we need to seek amends, and change our lives. Then, life will be worth living.
>>
no ones answered OPs question. he asked for the best site
>>
>>36802176
ye they did, liveleak

now, on to the bantz
>>
File: enough.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
POST STREEEEEEEEEM
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7V1IYPdFJQ

rigatoni
>>
>>36798268
There's nothing after this. You're going to stop existing, and you're never going to exist again.
>>
>>36800654
Yes, lots of choice and control in indoctrinating toddlers with make-believe stories. Did you have a choice in believing in Santa Claus?
>>
>>36803905
I'm talking about adults who become Christians, they can choose whether to believe or not.

Christian children on the other hand, will grow up with people telling them God isn't real, and they will constantly be questioned about their faith. It is inevitable in a society like this.

So when they grow up, they will still have that decision: to believe society, or to keep to their Christian faith.

So in the end, everyone has a choice.
>>
>>36801113
You can be selfless in your own circle of your life. Which for a lot of robots includes other robots. Maybe deep down everyone is self-serving, but at some point it reaches such a deep level that it's impossible to separate those interests from true compassion. I don't know your relationship with your mother, but most people love their mother unconditionally. Is that self serving? Maybe from some biological perspective, but can anyone truly unwind such a complicated feeling like that and boil it down to a "true" reason they're that way, and actually selfish people on the inside? I don't think so. Humans and animals are extremely complicated, and sometimes being selfish and selfless can be indistinguishable. Making someone else, someone you love, feel good makes you feel good, so why try to deconstruct that further? You like making your loved ones feel good, they like making you feel good... perhaps self serving, but in the end it builds a bridge of compassion between two vessels in an uncaring universe.
>>
>>36804022
>I'm talking about adults who become Christians

This basically never happens. Almost no one would be Christian if they weren't indoctrinated as a child. You have an extremely naive view of what a 'choice' really is.

>https://home.snu.edu/~hculbert/ages.htm
>Adults age 19 and over have just a 6% probability of becoming Christians
>>
>>36798146
Space is an old meme.

The space program was developed during the Cold War solely for military purposes; Americans didn't want the USSR to nuke them from the moon.

The nonsense about colonizing other planets was just to get stupid normies to support billions of their money being wasted.
>>
>>36804459
That doesn't mean people don't become Christians as adults. Many people I know, became Christians at adulthood. They were suffering from drugs, gangs, etc and turned to God for help.

https://www.google.com/amp/ktla.com/2013/11/24/pastor-of-the-sanctuary-church-recalls-tough-past-and-journey-to-christ/amp/

There are many accounts of this. Even Jesus's disciples were sinful. They all fled him when he was arrested. (Mark 14:50)

This isn't control. These are the people who open up to God, and listen to him.
>>
>>36804568
The singularity is coming, anon. We'll likely have strong AI within the next 100 years. Knowledge is the only thing that separates us from the infinite possibilities of the universe.
>>
>>36804459
Children no longer believe in Santa because people tell him he's not real.

This would make the "indoctrination" pointless, right?

The same goes to God. When they are left to think on their own, and are questioned every single day of their lives, then they will have that choice to believe every day.
>>
>>36798021
maybe wait for the tsuki project
>>
dont do it pls

how is this not original
>>
>>36804681
>That doesn't mean people don't become Christians as adults.

I'm not refuting that this occasionally happens. I'm just saying no one would be Christian if people didn't teach their children to be Christian. Anyone today has the "choice" to believe in the thousands of dead gods of human history - Thor, Zeus, Anubis, etc. - and yet no one does, even though countless people in history have died believing these gods were just as real as yours.

>Many people I know, became Christians at adulthood. They were suffering from drugs, gangs, etc and turned to God for help.

Alcoholics Anonymous doesn't even fuckin' work, dude. Telling people they're helpless and that only god can fix them is a poor strategy for curbing addiction.

https://psmag.com/after-75-years-of-alcoholics-anonymous-it-s-time-to-admit-we-have-a-problem-257710a7b393

>This isn't control. These are the people who open up to God, and listen to him.

I'm not the person you originally responded to. I'm pretty ambivalent about religion, I don't really know if it's a net evil or a net good. However, "choosing" to move away from a belief you've been brainwashed into believing your entire life is not the same as choosing what kind of ice cream you want.

I don't blame you for believing what you believe, though. I know if I grew up looking out of your eyes instead of looking out of mine, I'd have made the exact same choices as you. Free will doesn't exist, we're just barely rational apes on a rock floating through space. Life is absurd and meaningless and it's up to us to make our own meaning. You do you, man.
>>
File: kermitthefrog.png (99KB, 324x318px) Image search: [Google]
kermitthefrog.png
99KB, 324x318px
>>36798146
>questions like that makes it fun to live

>makes it fun to live

>fun to live

what did he mean by this
>>
At least tell us your story before you do it home boy.
>>
>>36800894
why do you keep posting GA things?

are you another... dare i say...
>georgian??
>>
>>36798021
twitch, fb live is played out
>>
>>36805164
>I'm not refuting that this occasionally happens. I'm just saying no one would be Christian if people didn't teach their children to be Christian. Anyone today has the "choice" to believe in the thousands of dead gods of human history - Thor, Zeus, Anubis, etc. - and yet no one does, even though countless people in history have died believing these gods were just as real as yours.

Why do you say that you're not refuting that Adults become Christians, but say "No one would be Christian if they didn't teach their children to be Christian"

That's contradictory.

>Alcoholics Anonymous doesn't even fuckin' work, dude. Telling people they're helpless and that only god can fix them is a poor strategy for curbing addiction.

You changed the link on me. Originally I posted: http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com%2Famp%2Fktla.com%2F2013%2F11%2F24%2Fpastor-of-the-sanctuary-church-recalls-tough-past-and-journey-to-christ%2Famp%2F

It was about a drug addict falling to the ground in repentance, and becoming a pastor.

You posted this and made it seem like I was the one who posted it: http://sys.4chan.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpsmag.com%2Fafter-75-years-of-alcoholics-anonymous-it-s-time-to-admit-we-have-a-problem-257710a7b393

Why did you do that?

>I'm not the person you originally responded to. I'm pretty ambivalent about religion, I don't really know if it's a net evil or a net good. However, "choosing" to move away from a belief you've been brainwashed into believing your entire life is not the same as choosing what kind of ice cream you want.

I'm not talking about moving away. I'm talking about moving into, such as an adult accepting Jesus after being lost his entire life.

People born into Christianity, choose to believe in God, while society tells them they shouldn't. They are called "stupid" and "illogical" for believing in God.

In other countries, they are stoned, tortured and killed because of the God they believe in.
>>
>>36805880
>Why do you say that you're not refuting that Adults become Christians, but say "No one would be Christian if they didn't teach their children to be Christian"

Adults (rarely) become Christians because they are pressured by people like you to become Christian. 94% of Christians are Christian because they were indoctrinated as a child, and only 6% choose to be Christian after the age of 19. What I'm saying is that 6% would be nonexistent if the 94% was nonexistant.

>You changed the link on me. You posted this and made it seem like I was the one who posted it

What the actual fuck are you talking about? I posted that link to illustrate why religion isn't a great solution for drug abuse.

>I'm talking about moving into, such as an adult accepting Jesus after being lost his entire life.

Again, this just doesn't happen very often. This is my entire point. 94% of Christians are Christian because they were raised that way. This demonstrates a pretty profound lack of choice when it comes to whatever religion you happen to be.

>They are called "stupid" and "illogical" for believing in God.

You're not stupid. Your belief is illogical, though. There's nothing particularly wrong with that - we all hold illogical beliefs.
>>
File: 1412737475396.png (243KB, 453x760px) Image search: [Google]
1412737475396.png
243KB, 453x760px
>>36798021
Hello,

Could you please provide an update on this issue?

Regards,
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.