[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Chad bday >He invites me out of pity >decide I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: MI0002516172.jpg (65KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
MI0002516172.jpg
65KB, 500x492px
>Chad bday
>He invites me out of pity
>decide I don't go
>He messages me/calls several time
>don't answer
>He comes at my place with some of his friends and picks me up
>really embarrassing moment
>takes me to the local where's celebrating
>awkward evening
>drives me back home
>ask him why
>"Anon, you can't cut off all ties with society, I read it in your face that you are suffering, let me and X help you (referring to him and this girl I talk to) "

Why did he do such a thing ?? How do I distance from them without sounding like a pussy or an asshole ?
>>
File: 1491887773176.jpg (26KB, 275x295px) Image search: [Google]
1491887773176.jpg
26KB, 275x295px
>>36797924
how about letting them cure your crippling loneliness you lonely fuck
>>
>>36797966
>crippling loneliness you lonely fuck

You already called him lonely, you could have at least made an effort with the insult.
>>
>>36797924
Sounds less like a Chad and more like a Bro too me. You should give him a chance desu
>>
>>36797924
Why don't you try to make an effort ? Maybe your life will get better. Be glad someone is trying to help you, most of the time they won't even bother
>>
Don't let him help you. She'll just fall for him cuz he's a nice guy for trying to help u
>>
>>36797924
>Why did he do such a thing ??
I tend to be alone but I know I perform better when I'm with other people
He wants to put you in a place where you produce and don't have time to be depressed
>>
>>36797924
Chads are like us OP, he understands the pressure your under from society because he is also subject to it, he just overcame it and wants you to overcome it as well. He's your bro, bro.
>>
>>36798150
Yea OP is a faggot, I would've been happy as fck that Chad wants to introduce me to his world when I was lonely
>>
>>36797924
He probably thinks you're gonna off yourself OP. Go with him and put in a bit of effort and i'm sure you'll get better.
>>
>>36798386
The thing is though, if OP became Chad or semi-Chad, he won't even care about that girl.
>>
>>36797924
My guy just because hes your freind out of pity doesnt mean he doesnt value you as a freind
>>
>>36797924
Why do you people complain about being robots when you willfully pass up every opportunity to have a better life? I've seen so many of these golden ticket threads
>my Chad roommate wants to take me to a party
>this Stacy from my class wants me to go to the bar with her friends
>how do I get them to leave me alone?
God or the Universe or Fate of whatever you want to call it has opened up a door and all you need to do is walk through it and that's the end of your pitiful existence but you choose to stay in the corner and beg God to close the door so you can stay living a life that you hate.
>>
>>36797924
>Anon, you can't cut off all ties with society

Yes I can

> I read it in your face that you are suffering

Then I guess you're face-illiterate

> let me and X help you

Things would be easier if you left me alone
>>
>>36799313
>you choose to stay in the corner and beg God to close the door so you can stay living a life that you hate.
the devil you know
>>
>>36797924
girl said she was worried about you and chad decided this would be a power move to get with her.
>>
>>36797924
I've seen many insufferable faggots on this board but you're the worst I've seen in a while.
>>
File: 1483251813358.png (356KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1483251813358.png
356KB, 599x510px
>Stacy is asking why I'm depressed
>hesitate to tell her because she said she wants to help me
>see this thread

Why do they want to help me though? What do they get out of it? Why would someone like a Stacy want to help me?
>>
>have pure robot friend
>has resigned himself to a life of playing world of warcraft and sleeping
>me and other friend keep inviting him to social events
>he has been accepting our offers less and less
>yet if we show up to his house 9/10 times he comes with us anyways and enjoys himself
do I respect his wishes and let him isolate himself until he commits suicide or do I force him to be happy?
>>
>>36802435
you're right to hesitate. What she wants is not to help you; she gets off on virtue signalin, that or getting on people's shit. But your issues are not something she can understand. Women can suffer, but there's a lot of "male suffering" they don't relate with. If you told her, she would have been inconvenienced. She would have genuinely tried to help at first, but then get progressively more annoyed with you because you're a "drag" and a "pussy", but she'd never say that to your face
>>
he actually sounds like a good person, if you refuse the help you are a true fucking moron and should kill yourself seriously
>>
File: shinjimatte.png (49KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
shinjimatte.png
49KB, 960x720px
This thread reminds me that the vast, VAST majority of you would never, EVER help each other out.

myself included
>>
>Chad friend comes and offers me 100k in cash
>Stacey comes and tries to suck my dick
>Entire local community makes me local hero

Gosh how do i make them go away
>>
>>36797924
>I'll take things that never happened for $800, Alex

But that is a comfy though, a Chad wanting to help a robot out.
>>
>>36797924
What a bro.
Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>36802435
"Why does Stacy want" is a stupid question
stacies don't really think in the conventional sense of the word
all that's happening is that her stacy algorithm broke and her feels are telling her to go care for that robot in the corner today instead of chasing after chad
>>
>>36797924
factual and hetero
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.