[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>started taking vitamins >D, B complex, magnesium, calcium.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

>started taking vitamins
>D, B complex, magnesium, calcium.

Not fapped in over four days, those four days I've had constant diarrhea, can't get hard. Feels like I'm on acid all the time.

What do I do.
>>
Stop either eating cheese or stop taking the calcium.
>>
take more vitamins
>>
>>36797490
Keep to within daily limits or weird shit starts happening.
Only thing you can eat and not give a shit is Vit C, the rest have unpleasant overdose symptoms.
>>
>>36797490
Take less vitamins
Also I hope you don't mean taking vitamins as in replacing a sizable part of your diet with vitamin tablets, because you still need to eat bro
>>
File: 1462862986575.jpg (23KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1462862986575.jpg
23KB, 500x282px
>>36797490
FIBER

Eat some fucking veggies, it will make your poop better at least. also don't go over the daily allowance of vitamins, stuff like "300% The Daily Recommendation!!!" over saturates your body and makes you sick.
>>
>>36797490
It is not smart to take sole vitamins, and supplements don't work that well either
It is better to take whole foods because they contain more phytonutrients, fibers and all that and everything interacts
>>
>>36797490
Take a multivatmin and the B complex. Oh and fish oil too. Unless you're 60, you don't need calcium. D is probably useful if you're a hermit but all it takes is like 10-30 min of sun to get your daily dosage and I think the multivitamin has some anyways.
>>
>>36797881
You are wrong. Fish oil doesn't work well as a supplement and is overexpensive.
Certain supplements work but I would need to check which, I thought it was magnesium that was recommended.
>>
>>36797490
>Feels like I'm on acid all the time.
Are you having hallucinations or perceptual distortions?
You should go to the hospital if this is the case
>>
>>36797490
why are you taking these vitamins? see a doctor
>>
>>36797984
What the fuck are you talking about? Fish Oil is cheap as fuck, one of the cheapest supplements. $5 gets you 120 doses from a fucking Walgreens/CVS. You could find it cheaper. A multivitamin has you covered with pretty much everything. I'd take a B complex because it gives me energy similar to caffeine and the excess is just pissed out. If anything, supplements are a placebo but taking a multivitamin WITHOUT IRON IF YOU'RE MALE + fish oil is all you "need" just in case. B complex is just extra and so is C. OP probably feels like shit because of the calcium. Take with food for maximum absorption.
>>
>>36797490
sounds like you got a good combo of vitamins there, the only thing I'd drop is the calcium supplements as it's known to increase chance of heart attacks. also take it easy with the magnesium. it's a known laxative
>>
Which vitamins make me cum harder?
>>
>>36797490
Too much magnesium can give you diarrhea, don't overdose
>>
>>36798109
cheap fish oil does more harm than good. heavy metals contamination and all that. he's better off buying flaxseed, grinding it up and eating a tablespoon a day, albeit the Omega 3 in flaxseed is ALA not EPA/DHA the body can still convert it in small quantities of it to those needed (EPA/DHA) so when taking large quantities (a tablespoon) it supplies the daily EPA/DHA needs. the other option would be to buy omega3 from algae grown in facilities separated from the ocean but those are more expensive
>>
>>36798210
zinc and magnesium. make sure to get the right kind, Zinc oxide doesn't work I think
>>
>>36797490
Give it to me...
That thing....
Your Dark Soul....
>>
>>36798109
I am just repeating what I've learned. So I looked it up. The trouble with fish oil is that it might be oxidated. Compared to fatty fish it is expensive according to my source.
Supplements that are recommended are magnesium, B-vitamins (so I was wrong on that), iodinem and selenium. Vitamin D if there are shortages.

It is still considered better to get this from whole foods however.
My source is: the food hourglass. It might potentially be flawed but together with "How not to die" it is still the best I could find. Haven't found nutrition textbooks which cover this (yet).
>>
>>36798351
I think you're forgetting what supplements are. They're supplements. As in, you take them depending on your needs. They're not a replacement for a healthy diet. They're supposed to supplement your current diet. A simple high quality multivitamin is all you need if you have a shit diet, which most people do, and you won't OD over some stupid shit. The most important part about a multivitamin is looking at Iron. Iron builds up in your system so men aren't recommended to take a supplement with it since they don't bleed out every month like a roastie.

I've read good things about zinc and magnesium supplements but a multivitamin has all that so I never really bothered. Why would I? I feel fine. I take B vitamins because I'm probably deficient from my alcoholism.

Anyways, I was thinking of cutting down on my drinking or quitting (yeah right) and taking something for my liver. Like milk thistle or some "liver complex" shit. Not sure. I've read that it can fuck with you if you take medications as they are absorbed slower so you end up prolonging dosages and I've heard the exact opposite. I'm not expert and I doubt you are either. People don't seem to take supplements as serious as they should because you can just buy them easily.

But yeah, you're right. Nothing beats a healthy diet. But then we can get into all the shit about GMOs, pesticides and other bullshit.
>>
>>36798615
>I'm not expert and I doubt you are either.
Of course I am not an expert by far but I do my best to inform myself well. It used to be just websites but those are unreliable and have conflicting information. Books on nutrition are usually shit but I found two books written by doctors who I find credible. I am now looking for reading single papers but without formal training it is harder to know what to look for.
>A simple high quality multivitamin is all you need if you have a shit diet
That is incorrect as far as I know. You do not get fiber and enough phytonutrients. Antioxidants used to be the big thing but it seems that science has moved past that.

You also don't make up for the fact that certain foods increase your chances of getting cancer or other conditions.

As for GMO, pesticides and other stuff I am not well informed on that. All I know is that the amount of pesticides is supposed to be too low to affect you.

To state it again: you are correct in stating that I am by no means an expert. It also happens to be that science moves on. Not long ago fat was considered bad but the current consensus is that only certain fats are bad and that fats such as those found in fish, nuts and certain seeds are good for you.

But again I do my best to be informed and try to look for respectable sources. I might eventually pursue a formal study on it. But my point being that, yes, I could be wrong.

And there's plenty I know nothing about. For example the liver. You might want to consult a doctor for that if you are able to. (Not implying I wanted to advice you on that)
>>
Stop taking the mag and you wont have diarrhea

retard
>>
>>36797554
>unpleasant overdose symptoms
>vit C
You know to much vitamin C can cause kidney stones right
>>
>>36797490
In high doses, magnesium, is a laxative. I would stay at or under 500mg if I were you. I take two 250mg magnesium pills nightly. It can assist with "bowel consistence" without giving any significant issues like diarrhea, significantly lighten muscle tension, etc.
>>
>>36798210
Ok this isn't a vitamine
L-Arginine
Amino acid. Harder erections cums buckets. In supplement section.
>>
>>36797490
You need more vitamins

>>36797508
No cheese
>>
>>36797490
what the fuck is that thing

original post
>>
>>36802498
I can tell you it is from a plant. Search for physalis, that's the plant.
It seems to contain seeds instead of a berry though.
>>
Mg and Ca are great. You should take KCl too, the more the better.
>>
File: dewdrop.jpg (588KB, 1600x1148px) Image search: [Google]
dewdrop.jpg
588KB, 1600x1148px
>>36797490

well now the automated automaton is just being a nigger, wew
>>
>>36798210

Vitamin D, oddly enough. It's good for everything.

If you like drugs I've had good results from clomiphene, cabergoline, tadalafil. I want to try PT141 but haven't ordered any yet. Pygeum makes me wet my briefs like a girl when aroused, great stuff. Lecithin is good too.
>>
>>36797490
You're telling me al I have to do to develop HPPD is stop jerking off? Ayyy
>>
>>36802668

Its really not something you should want. You get used to it but the static and tracers are always a little annoying.
>>
>>36797490
Stop DOing that. Kq
>>
>>36797490
a lot of supplements companies don't dose their tablets correctly. It's the case of vitD. Stop taking them if you don't need. Also, a lot of supplents contain leads and other harmful chemicals.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.