[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do women keep killing themselves? Why is it society faul

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Dumb Bitch.jpg (131KB, 684x741px) Image search: [Google]
Dumb Bitch.jpg
131KB, 684x741px
Why do women keep killing themselves? Why is it society fault?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3007961/Bridesmaid-hanged-hours-sister-s-wedding-inquest-hears.html
>>
>>36797311
>doesn't even wait a month or two
>has to make her own sisters wedding the worst memory of her life

Women are the most selfish shits on the whole earth.
>>
Women actually don't kill themselves at all. 80% of all suicides are men even though women "attempt" suicide more.
>>
>>36797311
pretty fucking selfish to do it so close to the wedding.
>>
>tries dating up
>Chad cheats on her because that's what Chads do
>she cannot accept the new reality
>kills self

Who gives a shit. Fucking retarded roasties. Should have known better.

Not even Stacy can stop Chad from cheating as evidenced by most celebrity marriages. A Chad will always cheat. They have nothing to lose. Women will always be interested in them. Even after being known a serial cheaters.
>>
You mean keep trying to. Men do a "better" job of killing themselves but women try it more often and fail.
>>
>>36797311
>it's a "cake bridesmaid wants a dress as flashy as the bride's" episode
Expired roasties, when will they learn
>>
>>36797423
She did it after the wedding at least.
>>
>>36797374
>>36797423
Just LOL at you unifags ''killing myself next new years eve'', ''an heroing on my birthday in 2.5 months'' - suicide doesn't work like that.
>>
>>36797455
That's where you're wrong nigger. Men generally don't cheat unless we're not getting enough sex.

Rich Chads always get JUST'd
>>
>>36797569
Why do you use two single quotation marks?
>>
>>36797570

There is literally data showing that Chad will cheat no matter what.

> Men generally don't cheat

Haha, what? Why? If I was a 10/10 Chad I would definitely cheat. If I am guaranteed pussy than I'm not going to lock myself up with one woman.
>>
>>36797586
not an argument you fucking redditor, it doesn't even matter. naive anons who haven't even been close to that dark state of mind, who are you to judge
>>
>>36797586
that's how we roll in burgerland
>>36797311
bait
>>
>>36797701
You fucking mongoloid. If you are so impulsive that you would kill yourself on a whim on the day of your sibling's wedding then this world is better off without you anyway. Suicide is huge decision and demands proper respect be given to the time and place of it's execution. This woman was a selfish cunt and you are just too fucking stupid.
>>
>>36797374
THIS

extra original origamino
>>
>>36797311
Embarking on the magical adventure of trying to be equals without the fortitude to do so.
Women were far better off in the 50s.
>>
>>36797374
They don't have to be. Modern society, feminism, tindr and other shit condition the gullible cunts into being horrible individuals.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.