[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well robots I did it, I couldn't stand it anymore and I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170505-145422.png (219KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170505-145422.png
219KB, 1080x1920px
Well robots I did it, I couldn't stand it anymore and I sent a sperg-out to my ex-oneitis.
She still hadn't responded from the last message I sent her on Sunday and I had this typed up several days ago, so maybe something nice will happen.
>>
Full text:
>I'm sorry for the way I've acted, I know it wasn't cool. But thank you for being so kind and talking to me the other night. It was the great conversation I'd been looking for; turns out I was actually seeking you. I've accepted that our ship sailed long ago and just want to be your friend. I like knowing more about you, in fact it feels like I know you better now than I ever did. I crave those kinds of conversations, but mostly I crave them with you. It's like the way I always wished we could talk.
>You are sweet, funny, smart, compassionate, warm and just overall a lovely person. It seems like you always have the right thing to say.
>But if you simply don't want this, I totally understand and I respect you and everything. Things aren't as bad as they've seemed, or as they were once, and like you said, we both have our lives. And in that case, I really am grateful for everything and happy for you.
>So thank you, and good luck.
>>
File: 1491000120551.jpg (56KB, 376x521px) Image search: [Google]
1491000120551.jpg
56KB, 376x521px
>being this fucking retarded

Ffs mate, FOR FUCK SAKES MATE

I didn't read it all, but it's safe to say you've permed yourself into beta orbitting of new proportions never before thought achievable
>>
>>36797283
Well if you'd read it all you would have known that I was already cucked. I was basically telling her either cut me loose or not but just let me know because I can't keep on with it.
>>
>>36797340
That's very pathetic anon.
>>
>>36797262
>I've accepted that our ship sailed long ago and just want to be your friend
Wrong attitude m8. You don't want to be friends with a woman, especially one you have feelings for. Do the right thing, cut of all contact, never look back.
>>
My fucking God, have you no sense of dignity whatsoever? If a girl rejected you, you don't ever, EVER write to her again, you just cry yourself to sleep or whatever you need to do to get the fuck over it and that's it.
>>
>>36797401
It depends. If I talk to a girl, ask her out or whatever, she says no, and she is still interested in being friends, any of my feelings of attraction, sexual or romantic, generally just dissolve, so there's no pain for me.
>>
OP LITERALLY SENT THIS GIRL A TEXT WHERE HE ASKS IF IT IS OK TO BE HER FRIEND
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
File: 1492819600261.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1492819600261.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>can we stay friends

Hahaaaahahaa
>>
wow very fucking weak of you man
>>
ITT Jelly permavirgins pretend that OP's gay text isn't more action than they've ever had
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.