[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw D- in multidimensional calculus >tfw have to retake

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: 1492646099549.png (253KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1492646099549.png
253KB, 645x773px
>tfw D- in multidimensional calculus
>tfw have to retake it or switch majors now

I really fucking hate being a brainlet
>>
File: 1487451730897.png (190KB, 631x595px) Image search: [Google]
1487451730897.png
190KB, 631x595px
>got As in all math and science courses
>failed English class
>average too low to get scholarship now
>tfw scholarship was the only way for me to afford to go to college
>tfw fast food is the only place I can get jobs in
>>
>>36797032

And before anyone asks, my parents won't let me get a student loan because they say it's "shameful" to be in debt.
>>
File: hammer and sickle.png (2KB, 93x93px) Image search: [Google]
hammer and sickle.png
2KB, 93x93px
>>36797032
Don't worry, friend. There's an ideology out there that can help you.
>>
>>36796974
>multidimensional calculus

I would just drop out, you don't need that pseudoscience garbage in your life.
>>
>>36796974
>doing an IT course
>stupid country requires me to study """""basic""""" engineering mathematics, chemistry, physics, and electrical engineering in the first year
>tfw great at everything IT related and Ace every test but absolutely dogshit at chemistry and maths
God damn what use is chemistry to an IT guy?
>>
>>36797058
What a crock of shit. Save your money and move out.
>>
>>36797110
>Save your money and move out.

That's my plan, but if I don't get a better job soon that will probably never happen.

I consider myself very lucky that my parents don't charge me rent.
>>
>>36797110
This. Your parents are classcucks. Unfortunately, Student loans and scholarships are the only way for poor people to attend college. This is why we need a violent proletariat revolution.
>>
>>36797157

Or instead of getting violent you could pick up a book and read it. Education is free to everyone. You just feel entitled to be spoonfed everything.
>>
>>36797218
You need a physical degree to get a job, moron.
>>
File: job interview.jpg (297KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
job interview.jpg
297KB, 2000x1000px
>>36797218

>So instead of getting a real education you just stayed home and read books? Please help us understand why you think we should hire you over a dozen other people who've been proven to be knowledgeable and reliable through their educational achievements.
>>
>>36797325
>>36797342

Do you want education or a job? Those are two very different things with incompatible goals.
>>
>>36797032
go to community and restart from the ground up dipshit. I dont even have my AA at 26 and even I have worked in hospitals and higher up places and shit. networking helps way more than a degree does.
>>
>>36797093
Most majors don't require it. The ones that do require it do so for a reason. You won't get far in Mechanics or Electrodynamics without it which are both cornerstone for Physics and a majority of the Engineering majors that would require it.
>>
>>36797109
It's there to weed you out of the program sooner than later. If you can't put your big boy pants and overcome a minor challenge, you won't do well in the rest of the program and you won't do well in the job market.
>>
>need a 70 in Differential Equations to not fail out of college
Fuck Joseph Fourier
>>
BRAINLET or STUDYLET?

No one is born knowing calculass!
>>
>>36798607

>even I have worked in hospitals

changing diapers and wiping asses doesn't count famalamabam
>>
>>36797342

What the FUCK is wrong with their faces? The man on the right looks like a doll
>>
File: IMG_2151.png (155KB, 600x641px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2151.png
155KB, 600x641px
>>36797109
I'm the opposite of you. I'm in chemistry and have to take all these FUCKING cs courses, I hate it goddamn it
>>
>>36797325
>>36797157

Hey retard, you can easily get certified in multiple fields by taking $200 tests. You can get a $15 an hour job and save money for college.

Fucking Marxists. No forward thinking, no planning. Just being some faggot cuck who's only solution in life is some unfathomable "proletariat revolution" that could only occur in a manner that's 10 steps removed from himself. Get a fucking job you miserable piece of shit. Make something of yourself.
>>
>>36799171
>get certified in multiple fields by taking $200 tests
Explain, I have not heard of what you are talking about.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.